Skip to main content
pigalicious
pigalicious

United Kingdom · From October 2006

Discussions

N
What should we do in New York?
NickyNooNaa, 17 of April of 2009 at 20:28

We are going to New York in June to see a friend, looks like we'll see very little of our friend so will have the time to ourselves. I have been to NY a couple of times, first time to see an old...

lobster, friday 17-Apr-09 5
SophieM
Woe is me - hair again
SophieM, 16 of April of 2009 at 22:34

So I now have a flipping head fullof highlights I didn't want. Miscommunication between me, the woman who took the booking, and sweet Raphael who did my hair. I wanted just a few foils so the regrowth...

Mrs Winkle, friday 17-Apr-09 25
Ice Queen
Update on my aunt's murder
Ice Queen, 17 of April of 2009 at 07:53

The court case against my aunt's ex husband for conspiracy to murder started on Wednesday - he has pleaded not guilty, as we expected...

Peaches, friday 17-Apr-09 15
Cheesecake Factory
Bowen method or acupuncture for sciatica?
Cheesecake Factory, 17 of April of 2009 at 08:28

H has a nasty case of sciatica and is in a lot of pain. He's been to the doctor and currently waiting on referral to physio, but even if we go through our private health care plan, there'll be a delay...

Cheesecake Factory, friday 17-Apr-09 4
jaz
Relate/private counsellor/GP/something else?
jaz, 16 of April of 2009 at 13:17

Sorry this has probably been asked beforebut for relationship counselling when you don't have any personal local recs for a professional, would you say going to your GP for a recommendation for...

pigalicious, thursday 16-Apr-09 2
Kali
Need your good vibes on Tuesday 14th *Update*
Kali, 13 of April of 2009 at 11:36

Well I spent the afternoon in Court yesterday even though I didn't actually have to attend as wasn't allowed to say anything. My ex didn't show which was a relief. My lawyer was brilliant - she...

Kali, wednesday 15-Apr-09 14
WelshTotty
At last some positive news
WelshTotty, 15 of April of 2009 at 15:17

Mr WT has just called me to let me know that he has just been offered a contract in Worcester, starting next Tuesday!? This was his 10th interview and first job offer. Its for a couple of months and...

AnnaBanana, wednesday 15-Apr-09 18
Tillybean
Decisions - WWYC
Tillybean, 15 of April of 2009 at 15:46

Hi I need to get from Paris to Glasgow on 21 May and the cheapest option I can see is direct with Easy Jet. I have never flown Easy Jet before but have heard a lot of horror stories about late...

MD, wednesday 15-Apr-09 12
fifiminx
Outsider opinion pls.. - inlaws.
fifiminx, 13 of April of 2009 at 17:24

About a month ago I offered to have my nephew tomorrow so my SIL (1)would have a child free day to get on with paper work, lesson plans etc. (She's a head of dept in a comprehensive) Yesterday on MIL...

pigalicious, monday 13-Apr-09 7
Eric
Anyone going through life-changing stuff
Eric, 11 of April of 2009 at 03:00

I know there are lots of us, I've lost track really... But there has been Maxi, Pinkjay, Meep, Hollybags,LouM, a few anons ....and loads more. How you all coping? All I know is that if anyone had told...

teenybash, tuesday 14-Apr-09 59
I love shoes
Waaaah more shredding nightmares
I love shoes, 12 of April of 2009 at 17:14

Am trying to shred the last 18 months worth of shreddings before we move next week (been decluttering and have already had one trip to tip, freecycled lots and put a load on the for sale board on...

I love shoes, sunday 12-Apr-09 4
Gryfon
Any French speakers around?
Gryfon, 12 of April of 2009 at 12:54

Heya I'm trying to find something out for my dad but getting very lost! Look at the French Telecoms website http://www.orange.fr/ I'm trying to find a download so that they can connect to the...

Gryfon, sunday 12-Apr-09 3
HeidiHole
SNDs
HeidiHole, 11 of April of 2009 at 18:53

Pizza is on it's way, wine is poured and being glugged, Mr Hole is going out. I'm in!

Sunset21, saturday 11-Apr-09 21
Fenella Fudge
Is my H right or BU?
Fenella Fudge, 11 of April of 2009 at 17:35

I mentioned to him earlier how I was going to have my hair done for a wedding we're going to in a few weeks time. He said why couldnt I do it myself, it wasnt like I was the bride and he thought going...

monkey fingers, saturday 11-Apr-09 12
S
camera controlled car parks
spikelou, 11 of April of 2009 at 17:13

I have just come back from my local Tesco, having seen a new sign that says the car park is now camera controlled to enforce the 3 hour limit. Has anyone ever been caught by one of these? I am a bit...

spikelou, saturday 11-Apr-09 10
HeidiHole
What's everyone doing today?
HeidiHole, 11 of April of 2009 at 08:19

Inspire me, but bear in mind I have a toddler/pre-threenager in tow. I fankoo ?

Doughnut, saturday 11-Apr-09 43
Mrs Magic
JK and anyone else who likes to look at wounds... (photo incl)
Mrs Magic, 10 of April of 2009 at 21:26

What do you think of my lovely neat wound? It's about 3" long, not 5" as first thought and an interesting array of colours. ?

Zoay, saturday 11-Apr-09 18
Fenella Fudge
Dinner Thread
Fenella Fudge, 10 of April of 2009 at 18:59

Whats everyone having tonight? I'm making chicken fajitas. We havent had them for a while as I tend to enjoy the thought of them more than the reality but giving them another try today. Got the...

SophieM, friday 10-Apr-09 34
Baby Buns
Going to be a wasted weekend
Baby Buns, 10 of April of 2009 at 16:24

Well perhaps 'wasted' is the wrong word, but 4 days off work and I have to catch up with OU work and get an essay finished (that was due in on Wednesday - whoops! Still, tutor's on holiday and she did...

Doughnut, saturday 11-Apr-09 27
glider12000
I have my wings back!
glider12000, 9 of April of 2009 at 19:25

So after 3 stressful weeks, all completed! Just have to wait for my ID now so I can begin flying, and having just received my first roster I am off to lots of exciting new places like Tehran, Amman,...

pigalicious, friday 10-Apr-09 7
Hoobygroovy
Willie's Chocolate Revolution - Ch4
Hoobygroovy, 9 of April of 2009 at 20:51

Anyone been watching this? I was drawn to pick up one of his cacao bars in Harvey Nichols a few weeks ago and hastily put it back when I clocked the price. I have a feeling he's not going to appeal to...

Hoobygroovy, friday 10-Apr-09 20
Hyacinth
MrH has been offered a job
Hyacinth, 9 of April of 2009 at 13:28

Hurrah! hes still negotiating salary, and they are offering 5k less than the advertised rate at the moment. its still 10k less than his last job, but beggars can't be choosers and now we've rented our...

stafoo, friday 10-Apr-09 20
J
I cant go through this again...
josie, 9 of April of 2009 at 17:02

Last December my stepdad lost his long battle against cancer, it was a very draining time for the family. Mum has coped alot better than I expected her to as she has a history of depression and a few...

badkitti*, friday 10-Apr-09 4
MrsMcB2B
Fancy living in France for a year, any suggestions as to where?
MrsMcB2B, 8 of April of 2009 at 21:47

Mr McB has suggested we 'retire' to France for a year, eat nice cheese, drink nice wine and eat lots of meat, but apart from that do very little. Working out how much we need to save in order to do...

MrsMcB2B, thursday 9-Apr-09 5
A
WWYD - family & birthdays
alison76, 9 of April of 2009 at 11:19

Here’s a WWYD/AIBU for a Friday. It’s my younger sister’s 30th birthday a week tomorrow. As she hasn’t had a wedding, she’s having a big old dinner & cocktail party instead (her words). All the...

WelshTotty, thursday 9-Apr-09 28
janeyh
warm and fuzzy stuff - anyone had nice things happen today
janeyh, 8 of April of 2009 at 19:50

Freecycle came good today - have found a home for a load of old books with someone who needs them for an elderly relative on a long hospital stay i really like that - nice to see it working properly...

pigalicious, wednesday 8-Apr-09 14
HeidiHole
The Apprentice
HeidiHole, 8 of April of 2009 at 20:58

Ooh 'Citing. It's meant to be a bit explosive tonight.

cherry_bomb, thursday 9-Apr-09 30
shoegal01
For all you old marrieds!!
shoegal01, 7 of April of 2009 at 14:02

What would you do differently on your wedding day if you could go back and do it again?? x

Hyacinth, wednesday 8-Apr-09 78
hazel
Does anyone use graze.com?
hazel, 7 of April of 2009 at 13:39

I'm sure there was a thread on this the other day - it looks like a great idea. Is there a catch?

Gone With The Whinge, tuesday 7-Apr-09 17
P
Changing your personality
poochanna, 7 of April of 2009 at 10:56

I'm going through a really weird time at the moment and I am not liking the person I have become. I am even worrying that I may be depressed and I just don't really know how to go about making changes...

spacecadet_99, tuesday 7-Apr-09 31
Lili Donkey
Wooohooo - I made a proper cake!
Lili Donkey, 6 of April of 2009 at 15:56

Ok, so it's not a Lilly the Pink but a Lili Donkey - my first attempt at a proper cake... It's a 5 layer sponge - alternate layers of coconut sponge with pink sponge, layered with raspberry jam &...

Flump, tuesday 7-Apr-09 6
I love shoes
Clare Balding apologises..
I love shoes, 6 of April of 2009 at 14:36

Just seen this on the BBC website http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7985464.stm

jelly baby, tuesday 7-Apr-09 11

General groups

Hitched article topics