• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

19 of September of 2009

5358days 17hours

Discussions

A
Mini bottles of alcohol
AngeliB, 15 of August of 2009 at 23:15

Seem to be posting on here more and more for help as November approachs and I'm in panick mode!! argh Anyway.. Has anyone gone for mini bottles of alcohol for favours? I'm meeting with my reception...

LuxuriousPurpleBride, wednesday 26-Jun-19 15
Foddette
How do we collect monetary donations from guests? (no gift list)
Foddette, 13 of August of 2009 at 12:41

So I've sent out the invites & reminded more distant relatives that H2B & I have lived together for 2.5 years & so won't be needing bits for a new home but would like money towards...

Lynseys Designs, tuesday 18-Aug-09 21
fizzypop
Venue Flash
fizzypop, 13 of August of 2009 at 14:57

Right, in honour of the fact our deposit is now officially paid on our venue, and due to the fact I can never join in on dress flashes (as my mum is making it) and the fact I need a distraction from...

fizzypop, monday 17-Aug-09 76
N
Wedding Flowers......show me yours
Nix, 9 of August of 2009 at 18:31

Hi I am struggling for ideas on flowers, I am early days of trying to find some consistancy in my weddings ideas and I am really struggling with flowers. So far I am thinking that I will have my BM's...

trikebabe, tuesday 11-Aug-09 5
trikebabe
HELP ! wedding dress creases
trikebabe, 10 of August of 2009 at 16:40

Any help on how i can get some of the creases out of my wedding dress please. Any idea's will be gratefully recieved, Thank you in advance x

trikebabe, monday 10-Aug-09 2
F
All change ladies and gentlemen, all change please
fvj199, 9 of August of 2009 at 15:58

Sigh Some of you may have seen my post about 3 months ago in OT about my H2B being made redundant on totally ridiculous and discriminatory grounds. Well, he's been out of work now for all this time...

Karen1980, monday 10-Aug-09 5
bluebutterfly
2nd time round
bluebutterfly, 9 of August of 2009 at 03:03

Hi everyone, I have recently got engaged and have planned our wedding for April 16th 2011 ( long way off, but need to find cash first!) This is my second marriage. I am so exited about it all!...

SEH, wednesday 12-Aug-09 6
N
Unusual/Simple Favour Ideas for Guests Please?
Nicoletta, 3 of August of 2009 at 13:01

I was not going to go down the favour route however I think I would now like to give my guests a little something - has anybody got any good ideas, whether personal, sentimental, simple,unique,...

Champagne, sunday 9-Aug-09 20
trikebabe
Names on placecards Help !!
trikebabe, 9 of August of 2009 at 13:15

Its time for me to start writing the placecards out (5 weeks,6 days to go) is there any set way they should be written ? do you write them formally .... mr or mrs....? or can you just go with first...

trikebabe, sunday 9-Aug-09 5
MsJackson78
Hair & Makeup
MsJackson78, 8 of August of 2009 at 22:06

Hi All After my first message just over a week ago and saying not in to this gushy girly wedding planning I am addicted to this site LOL So latest query now is what is a reasonable price in the kent...

MsJackson78, monday 10-Aug-09 4
S
Tents!
Sarah Blonde, 8 of May of 2009 at 11:23

I am getting married in September (eekkkk) and have just booked this beautiful tent! I am very excited. Check out the Arabian Tent Company they are heaven! xxxx

scotlady101, saturday 9-May-09 14
Maxibon
(Just for fun) Apart from H2B not turning up, what would be the worst thing to happen on your big day?
Maxibon, 8 of May of 2009 at 11:30

Mine would probably getting dinner down my beautiful dress!

ooh la la, saturday 9-May-09 43
K
Wedding Insurance!
kaz9274, 8 of May of 2009 at 09:04

Hi Brides-to-be, Would just like to know which company you have all purchased your wedding insurance through? Most companies are about the same price and offer pretty much the same level of...

twf, sunday 10-May-09 15
J
Hen party tonight and am fed up
Jowheeler2b, 8 of May of 2009 at 08:17

Hi, Just wanted a moan really. Am feeling fed up and its my hen party tonight. Have been so excited about it, getting an outfit, chatting to the girls etc. Then on tuesday I get a virus but thankfully...

ashmegdj, friday 8-May-09 4
W
Why is this so hard?
wedding nightmare hapshire, 8 of May of 2009 at 05:33

Hello, I couldnt sleep and I have stumbled upon this website so I would throw my thoughts out there. I thought wedding were ment to be a magical experience that is filled with excitment and love. All...

debs1701, friday 8-May-09 8
cantwait2bMrsC
My hairdresser says i don't need a hair trial....
cantwait2bMrsC, 7 of May of 2009 at 11:28

... should i be concerned about this?! I haven't booked her for definite yet but was chatting to her about it when i had my hair cut last week. I told her my 3 BM's will have some sort of side bun...

zoej1983, thursday 7-May-09 12
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
If anyone finds...FOUND IT!
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 7 of May of 2009 at 08:42

A large plastic BBQ cover, in green, flying across their house can you let me know? Ours has taken off like a balloon, during the day/night and I only noticed this morning..... God knows where it is! ...

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, thursday 7-May-09 9
trikebabe
wedding invatation wording
trikebabe, 7 of May of 2009 at 06:57

Which way around do you word wedding invites ? me and h2b are doing this ourselves. Is it his name first then mine or the other way around ? Help !! as i dont what the older generation moaning that i...

Joss11-10-09, thursday 7-May-09 12
C
Worried about yesterdays dress fitting
claireac, 7 of May of 2009 at 07:52

Hi, I had my one and only dress fitting yesterday. We left it late because I'm losing weight. My concern now is that I'm going to lose more weight and the dress is going to be loose - a bit of a prob...

claireac, thursday 7-May-09 7
P
Wedding Seating Plan - For Saturday!!!
Pandie, 6 of May of 2009 at 23:04

I just wanted to see how you feel on this subject (also considering the amount of time I have left to finish it all off!) I had done the seating plan mixing relatives from each side (on tables of 8) I...

trikebabe, thursday 7-May-09 3
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain
shoe flash please! updated for opinions x
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain, 3 of May of 2009 at 19:58

Having trouble finding shoes, they cant be any more than 1-2 inches as my dress would then be too short. seen this pair on a site which i really liked but they dont have any instock at the moment. all...

Bridget Gump, wednesday 6-May-09 22
trikebabe
137 days to go and having 2nd thoughts !!
trikebabe, 5 of May of 2009 at 15:10

Four months to go, everything booked and bought already, just the invites to send out.. Im havin second thoughts !!! is this just wedding jitters ? this will be my second marriage last one lasted 33...

AliLindsey, wednesday 6-May-09 8
Lynseys Designs
Might play this song when we are signing the register?
Lynseys Designs, 2 of March of 2009 at 22:58

What do you think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYbRugkyC7M&feature=related I just want something in the background and I just love this song and the words.

Lynseys Designs, tuesday 3-Mar-09 5
G
wedding photographer in durham area
gemcraig, 3 of March of 2009 at 14:36

Hia im looking for a wedding photographer in the durham area that is reasonable priced if any one knows one please do let me know thanks very much?

gemcraig, friday 6-Mar-09 9
Bridget Gump
What car are you having?
Bridget Gump, 9 of February of 2009 at 19:45

I'm looking at transport for me and my dad to the church and then me and H2B from the church to the reception. I'd rather go for modern and/or quirky rather than an old RR, but am stuggling to think...

chicken82, tuesday 10-Feb-09 23
debs1701
Flash your wedding cake and invites
debs1701, 8 of February of 2009 at 01:01

OK I'm bored....haven't done anything else for my wedding yet so though it would be time to flash the cakes and invites. I can't really do flash the wedding dress cos I haven't taken any photo's of me...

Laura_Lee, monday 9-Feb-09 17
trikebabe
I Hate the Great North Run for moving their date
trikebabe, 2 of February of 2009 at 16:46

I planned my wedding date last year to coordinate with my h2b's 50th birthday !! so the date is 19/09/09. All's gone well, venue, car, photograher, hairdresser,honeymoon, piper all booked. Then the...

trikebabe, tuesday 3-Feb-09 7

General groups

Hitched article topics