• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

2 of October of 2009

5326days 15hours

Discussions

Weather Girl
A QQ for those of you who have eyelash extensions
Weather Girl, 5 of October of 2012 at 10:09

I hope you don't mind me venturing over from BT to ask this, only I know a few of you here have eyelash extensions. Do you know whether it's okay to have a facial with eyelash extensions applied? I'm...

Weather Girl, friday 5-Oct-12 2
Beez
What's your 'must see' Film? Or just recommend one to me...
Beez, 5 of September of 2012 at 19:17

I know this must have been done many times but I'd love a few recommendations please. I'll watch pretty much anything, films with subtitles are fine too if there's any arty types out there. I hate...

Beez, thursday 6-Sep-12 30
pandorasbox
Recc me a moisturiser please OT
pandorasbox, 26 of March of 2012 at 08:26

As above. My face gets quite dry, but is also sensitive as wel as prone to blocked pores and spots now and again. I use a Dermalogica wash but not had the skin mapping thing, or tried anything fancier...

Suzie&Karl, tuesday 27-Mar-12 17
Flowmojo
Mothers Day..
Flowmojo, 13 of March of 2012 at 12:48

..is this weekend, what, if anything, are you getting your lovley mummies?!

NewYearRose, tuesday 13-Mar-12 28
(Claire)
Moonpig Cards
(Claire), 13 of March of 2012 at 14:48

What are your thoughts? I really dislike the cards, to me it says here is a card because I'm to lazy to go to a shop and choose one the old fashioned way. If ever H got me one I woud hit him over the...

Nutella, tuesday 13-Mar-12 46
TheNinjaPigeon
[wave] Hi
TheNinjaPigeon, 6 of March of 2012 at 20:46

I came back over to nosey at the craic about today's drama so have been having a bit of a lurk. i very occasionally post over here and am usually found on BT but thought I may pop back over a little...

Vanilla Pod, wednesday 7-Mar-12 21
Flowmojo
BSB, NKOTB or NSync?!
Flowmojo, 6 of January of 2012 at 17:00

Its on one of the music channels, Backstreet Boys Vs New Kids on the Block Vs NSync...who would be your choice?* I have to say, after hearingsome classic tunes (As long as you love me anyone?!) i have...

Flowmojo, sunday 8-Jan-12 72
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Owning a house
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 13 of December of 2011 at 16:47

How important is it to you? Why is it important? Are you thinking of your future or that of your children i.e. it's a savings pot? In many countries, it's regarded as perfectly normal to rent for your...

HatTrick, thursday 15-Dec-11 55
Storky
Having a cleaner
Storky, 13 of December of 2011 at 10:52

Who has one? If you do have one, how often does he/she work for you? It seems to be common amongst my peer group where both of the couple work full time.

cookiekat, wednesday 14-Dec-11 59
Storky
Starting a family
Storky, 13 of December of 2011 at 11:33

Or adding to it (if your first was unplanned) - what made you decide that the time was right? Did you feel you needed certain 'building blocks' in place and if so, what were they? Those not intending...

Doris 5/10, wednesday 14-Dec-11 58
S
People predicting your having a boy or girl??
skrob, 5 of December of 2011 at 14:55

Hi all... just wondering do you have family/friends all commenting on your bump and saying "oh yah you are definitly having a boy/girl" because of the size of your bump, position, weight gain...

Panjita, tuesday 6-Dec-11 11
joannexyx
spiritualist
joannexyx, 29 of October of 2011 at 21:22

Whats eryones opinions on these? i never really believed any of it until my sister went to see one yesterday. you may have seen my recent post about my Grandad passing away last month. everything the...

Alreadymarried, tuesday 1-Nov-11 28
Flowmojo
Totally Gutted :(
Flowmojo, 20 of October of 2011 at 08:28

I have a really good friend who I see once a week at least. She got married abroad in Jamaica in May this year and unfortunatly me and Mr F couldnt go as it was going to cost near on 3k for us both...

Mrs Whippy, friday 21-Oct-11 33
(Claire)
Winter isnt all bad... is it?
(Claire), 20 of October of 2011 at 12:06

I prefer every other season to winter BUT there are alot of things I do love about it... I love that you are justified to eat as much comfort food as you want, baked spuds, stews, soups, cottage pies...

Ali_G, thursday 20-Oct-11 20
DaffyB
card for pregnancy announcement?
DaffyB, 19 of October of 2011 at 19:36

Hi I visited a friend this afternoon and she told me her good news which is that she's just found out she is pregnant. I'm so pleased for her and obviously congratulated her and we spent ages talking...

Weather Girl, thursday 20-Oct-11 8
Chidders
What do you have for breakfast?
Chidders, 20 of October of 2011 at 09:34

Please share. I am looking for a new quick and easy breakfast during the week suitable for Winter. My fruit and fat free yogurt is just not cutting it now Summer is over ☹️

*Bea*, thursday 20-Oct-11 35
jenny18/11/11
Gelish nails?
jenny18/11/11, 19 of October of 2011 at 12:02

Excuse my ignorance, I've just attempted to book an appointment for a french manicure, and was asked did I want a gelish manicure. I tried to ask what this entailed, but the explanation still leaves...

Panjita, wednesday 19-Oct-11 5
(Claire)
There's no place like home.....
(Claire), 7 of October of 2011 at 13:21

Are you happy with your pad, do you wish you could move but cant for whatever reason, are you in the process of looking for your dream house, or better still about to move into your dream house?

Little Madam, monday 10-Oct-11 28
Arquard
What do you do in the evenings?
Arquard, 7 of October of 2011 at 11:27

H gets in from work around 7pm and then we usually start battling the children off to bed (which can take anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour depending on their mood!) and after that we'll collapse on...

freckles87, friday 7-Oct-11 16
Storky
GO on then, I'll ask...
Storky, 7 of October of 2011 at 11:38

Would you send your kids to public school? Would you if money was no issue? Would you sacrifice things like holidays in order to do so?

*Nursey*, monday 10-Oct-11 40
*Mini*
Where do you do your big shop?
*Mini*, 4 of September of 2011 at 20:43

Because my CBM is trying to convince me that Sainsburys is not more expensive than Tescos? I dont believe her. I hate shopping somewhere "new", I cant find anything and I end up spending more. On line...

Pompey, monday 5-Sep-11 38
Rizzo
Religion
Rizzo, 25 of August of 2011 at 10:03

Seeing as it's being talked about on a thread on WP, I thought I'd start one here. What are your thoughts on religion?

Panjita, friday 26-Aug-11 162
Rizzo
9/11
Rizzo, 25 of August of 2011 at 15:19

Hard to believe it was nearly 10 years ago. I remember seeing on the news that a plane had flew into the WTC and thinking it was an accident and then looking in disbelief when the second plane hit....

Rizzo, wednesday 7-Sep-11 70
Panjita
Whose voice would propel you from your deathbed to turn the radio off
Panjita, 12 of August of 2011 at 09:54

Whose voice sets your teeth on edge to the point where you instantly have to switch off the radio? Mine are: Kelly Jones Duffy Blunt (thanks for reminding me about him!) Heather Small Liam Gallagher...

jojo2, wednesday 17-Aug-11 26
Mrs Bass
changing your name on your driving licence!
Mrs Bass, 12 of August of 2011 at 10:14

As most the OMs are over here I though this would be the best place to post! Im finally gettting around to changing my name on my driving licence (i have already completed one form but then lost it!)...

NikiST, sunday 14-Aug-11 14
Rizzo
Celebrity Big Brother
Rizzo, 11 of August of 2011 at 19:48

It's back next week. Will you be watching, or like me will you wait to see who is going to be in it? Who would your dream housemates be?

Panjita, wednesday 24-Aug-11 35
Panjita
Albums
Panjita, 11 of August of 2011 at 16:47

I love it when you hear a track you've not heard for ages and re-discover a fantastic album. I am currently listening to Lauryn Hill - The Miseducation of... Ex-Factor is such a fantastic song....

Lillibet, thursday 18-Aug-11 32
Rizzo
Musical Acts You Just Don't Get
Rizzo, 11 of August of 2011 at 17:24

For me, the main one is The Beatles. I appreciate what they did for British music, but I find their music boring and some of their lyrics quite poor. IMO. I think the Beach Boys were more creative...

knitting_vixen, monday 15-Aug-11 84
Buzzee
annoying colleagues!
Buzzee, 10 of August of 2011 at 12:37

I work in a room with just one colleague and he is typing really loudly. BASHING THE KEYBOARD!!!! arrrgh it is really making me mad! any other annoying colleagues out there?!

LittleMissP, friday 12-Aug-11 14
Rod
London Riots
Rod, 9 of August of 2011 at 14:41

I work in Stratford. we are all being sent home now. Stratford Station will be closing at 17.00. Stay safe people. x

Blonde Viki, tuesday 9-Aug-11 11
Storky
If your child...
Storky, 9 of August of 2011 at 10:49

Was involved in the rioting going on at the moment, what would you do? Would you report them?

judeclarke, friday 12-Aug-11 40

General groups

Hitched article topics