• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

9 of July of 2011

4681days 6hours

Discussions

L
Lace wedding dress wanted: Size 8 -12
lemlem, 17 of January of 2012 at 22:57

I'm after a slim fitted lace wedding dress, size 8, 10 or 12, in excellent condition. I'm 5"7. With or without train. My wedding is in June so I'm looking to find one ASAP so that I can have it...

lauralouhall, wednesday 6-Jun-12 9
agentblackcat
Did anyone sell their wedding dress after wedding?
agentblackcat, 7 of January of 2012 at 23:07

Hi Been meaning to post this for days but forgot pregnancy brain strikes again. Anyway did anyone sell their dress after their wedding? If so where abouts and was it worth the hassle? Thanks in...

Mrs C, monday 9-Jan-12 6 650
agentblackcat
Thinking of going to York any recommendations?
agentblackcat, 3 of January of 2012 at 21:40

Hi everyone Im looking to go to York maybe in feb. looking for a nice place to stay anyone got any recommendations? Thanks x

agentblackcat, wednesday 4-Jan-12 8
HatTrick
Inspired by the Lily Allen post... Do you like your name?
HatTrick, 4 of January of 2012 at 12:41

I like my name but I hate when people that I don't know/like shorten it to Hay or Hayles. I hated being 1 of 5 in my primary class, I don't really like having a 'H' surname too (getting married didn't...

xtine88xx, wednesday 4-Jan-12 87
Storky
Dear Upduffed of OT
Storky, 16 of December of 2011 at 09:11

How are you getting on, ladies? Feeling well or still queasy? Are you all looking blooming? Can we have a round up of the OTBaby due dates, please? I hope you'll be running sweepstakes as to size and...

agentblackcat, tuesday 3-Jan-12 42
agentblackcat
Hi everyone :) happy new year.
agentblackcat, 1 of January of 2012 at 20:40

Hey just popped onto wedding planning woah lots of new faces recognised two Names lol. I see lots of familiar faces here so hi. X

agentblackcat, tuesday 3-Jan-12 2
ebony_rose
I've left my Husband. Merry Christmas!
ebony_rose, 24 of December of 2011 at 18:21

Not even been married 2 months, but I have had enough. Huge row today, and yet again he came out with "well f**k off out my house then", so I did just that. Things have been going downhill since we...

WhiteSparkles, thursday 5-Jan-12 75
VikingPrincess
Signing off as a Ms...
VikingPrincess, 21 of December of 2011 at 23:48

Well, I would have said as a Miss, but seeing as this is "Take 2" for me... Well, ladies, thank you so much for all the advice and support I have received on this forum, and for the friends I made...

VikingPrincess, wednesday 4-Jan-12 21
Blonde Viki
Hitched Awards Night -- Change to Date
Blonde Viki, 9 of December of 2011 at 14:57

It has been brought to my attention that Awards Night, scheduled for this Sunday 11 Dec, clashes with the X-factor final and I've received requests both on here and by email to the voting address to...

Red Baroness, monday 12-Dec-11 17
ebony_rose
***Ebony Rose non-report. Mega flash.***
ebony_rose, 24 of November of 2011 at 14:00

I say non-report as really, there's nothing to report. We had a simple ceremony, just us, 2 witnesses and my 2 boys. We had no reception, and there wasn't any really big build up to the day. My 2...

Beez, friday 25-Nov-11 36
joannexyx
strugglin to pick a photographer in central scotland
joannexyx, 22 of October of 2011 at 23:08

There are so many to pick from. how did uz decide?

brenda.hu, monday 24-Oct-11 9
kj82
Perfect way to beat the post-wedding blues......***UPDATED with new flashy!***
kj82, 22 of January of 2011 at 11:17

.........a honeymoon baby!!!!! We aren't telling anyone yet as we lost our first in 2009 and its taken 2 years to get pregnant again. I'm a nervous gibbering wreck but just taking one day at a time...

looneysh, monday 24-Oct-11 70
knitting_vixen
***Knitting Vixen's DIY, chilled vaguely vintage wedding. REPORT 17th Sept 2011 ****
knitting_vixen, 23 of October of 2011 at 13:54

Right, I have found this task very daunting but finally managed to write the report. I got rather carried away so have written loads... you don't have to read it if you don't want ? This was very much...

Dani1984, tuesday 25-Oct-11 72
ebony_rose
FLASH Brooch bouquet.
ebony_rose, 22 of October of 2011 at 22:39

I officially love my best friend. A couple of days a go, my best friend came round with this for me. Up until that point, I had no idea what (if any) flowers I was going to have. She's solved that for...

brenda.hu, tuesday 25-Oct-11 26
Blonde Viki
*drumroll**fanfare** the Hitched Awards 2011 are here! *applause*
Blonde Viki, 21 of October of 2011 at 08:37

Here Ye! Here Ye! So the time has finally come and it is once again Awards Season!! This is where we get the chance to sit around in our finest PJ’s, drink our favourite tipple and doff our caps to...

*JLS*, monday 7-Nov-11 26
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Wedding report preview ***quick flash***
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 17 of October of 2011 at 12:01

I have received the web/preview photos from my tog. I will prepare a proper report in due course - it takes me ten minutes to compose posts, can you imagine how long a report will take? ? Here are a...

Elodia, wednesday 12-Dec-12 47
judeclarke
My shoes hurt...
judeclarke, 13 of October of 2011 at 14:41

I have been trying to wear in my lovely sparkly red shoes for weeks, and they are still damned uncomfortable. They are just not wide anough - I normally have to get wide-fit shoes, and my shoes are...

may2012bride, sunday 16-Oct-11 25
S
Home made table decs **FLASH**
shellsworth, 12 of October of 2011 at 11:27

Hello! As some of you may be aware and others not I'm getting married on Easter Saturday. So the plan is to get everyone drunk and on a sugar rush Weve got the normal flower decorations for the tables...

shellsworth, friday 14-Oct-11 11
Sherrie H
Think I am going to burst!!!!!
Sherrie H, 14 of September of 2011 at 18:25

I am absolutely thrilled to announce... I am going to be a Nanny!! ?? ?

charliebird7, saturday 17-Sep-11 54
ajdown
*** AJ & Caz signing off thread ***
ajdown, 15 of September of 2011 at 08:13

Well... it's a goodbye from me... Well sorta, I'll probably still be around for today but tomorrow is the day that we head off to our venue with a carload of stuff - seriously how on earth have we...

gsijane, friday 16-Sep-11 45
*Nursey*
*** Good Luck stupidlamb - 8th Oct 2011 ***
*Nursey*, 14 of September of 2011 at 21:35

Well my lovely, the time has come to start your good luck thread. It has been a pleasure seeing all your plans coming together and getting to know you. So... Good Luck! I hope you have an amazing day!...

Rizzo, thursday 6-Oct-11 49
Rod
************Good luck AllGold78 ************* 1st October 2011
Rod, 2 of September of 2011 at 10:14

Good luck Allgold - you have been here longer than me!! Hope you have a lovely day twinny xxxxx

Blonde Viki, monday 26-Sep-11 41
M
perfect dress?
mrs2be13, 20 of August of 2011 at 23:50

I've been searching like mad for my perfect wedding gown but I can't find anything I like ! And if I find something I remotely like its from a random website not based in england. I feel nervous about...

agentblackcat, sunday 21-Aug-11 12
panda2011
YAY!!! Just booked our honeymoon!
panda2011, 11 of August of 2011 at 14:54

We are going here for 10 days! https://www.vijittresort.com/villas/deluxe-villas.html We're staying in a Deluxe Villa & I am just sooo excited! We didn't think we would be able to afford a...

Tracey86, thursday 11-Aug-11 10
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Hippy-dippy shop boycotts
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 9 of August of 2011 at 10:29

Prompted by AJ on Lush... Without getting into a mass political debate (just a short sentence is fine), I would be interested to hear which products/shops people avoid because of a disagreement with...

ATB, friday 12-Aug-11 39
Vikster79
Get the kettle on - its report time! UBER FLASHITY MCFLASH FLASH
Vikster79, 11 of August of 2011 at 09:41

Thursday 14th July 2011 We got up fairly early to pack our bags and get all our centrepiece boxes together before my Dad and sister arrived at 12 to go over the hotel. Was a nightmare packing up the...

bec84, friday 12-Aug-11 52
Little Madam
The time, is now...... Little Madam, signing off as a Miss!
Little Madam, 9 of August of 2011 at 21:10

Well, the time has finally come for me to pop off and get my husband! Thank you for Pheonix for starting my GL thread, and thank you to all those who have helped me, grownded me, supported me etc...

Red Baroness, thursday 11-Aug-11 32
Chidders
Quick Flash - Dress shopping
Chidders, 8 of August of 2011 at 16:33

This weekend I visited another bridal shop. I travelled 150 miles round trip to visit this particular store to re try on a specific dress. I still love it. Also found another but I couldnt take...

agentblackcat, tuesday 9-Aug-11 17
The Sock Chicken
Not been here for a while - Whose weddings have I missed?
The Sock Chicken, 3 of August of 2011 at 22:30

A lot of names here that I don't recognise, but still loads I remember, such as Naboo, Mooey, Panjita, Red Baroness & BrideBrat (among others that don't immediately spring to mind) Have I missed...

Mynnie the Moocher, tuesday 9-Aug-11 13
Sherrie H
Thank you x
Sherrie H, 8 of August of 2011 at 16:42

A truly heartfelt thank you to everyone who has sent messages, emails, cards & flowers, it is lovely to know that we are in your thoughts. We are doing fine and getting back to normality thanks to...

Sparkly Bride, tuesday 9-Aug-11 26

General groups

Hitched article topics