shenyan

United Kingdom · From August 2010

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

12 of March of 2011

4815days 7hours

Discussions

M
Bridesmaid dress - 2 styles, 2 colours - would this work?
MISSMAYFLOWER, 20 of September of 2010 at 12:33

Hi girls We went looking at bridesmaid dresses at the weekend and I think we have found two styles that we like (both Dessy - one shoulder syles). However, we think one style will suit some of the...

*Nursey*, monday 4-Oct-10 18
Ice Queen
Forum Rules - Advertising - PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST
Ice Queen, 13 of January of 2010 at 08:31

We are getting lots of advertising on the site from members who do not advertise in the supplier directory Please read the rules before posting https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/content/ForumRules.aspx...

Blossom Forest Photo, friday 25-Mar-16 273
S
wedding dress factory custom-made dress for you
shenyan, 3 of October of 2010 at 12:18

we are a professional wedding dress factory in china and do export for ten years, Our products are good price and high quality !the material and workmanship demand very strict, when you get the...

shenyan, sunday 3-Oct-10 18
S
sell wedding dress
shenyan, 3 of October of 2010 at 10:50

we are a professional wedding dress factory in china and do export for ten years, Our products are good price and high quality !the material and workmanship demand very strict, when you get the...

shenyan, sunday 3-Oct-10 14
N
Sophie's Wedding Dress - Mamma Mia the Movie
Nephelae, 28 of October of 2008 at 14:06

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about dresses like the one Sophie wears in the film? I'm pretty sure I don't want a traditional wedding dress and as soon as I saw the dress in the film...

KatieK, thursday 30-Sep-10 12
S
perfect wedding dress for sale
shenyan, 26 of September of 2010 at 11:07

shenyan, sunday 26-Sep-10 15
S
bridal dress/bridesmaid dress/evening dress/flower girl dress
shenyan, 26 of September of 2010 at 10:57

shenyan, sunday 26-Sep-10 5
S
custom-made perfect wedding dress
shenyan, 26 of September of 2010 at 06:27

shenyan, sunday 26-Sep-10 15
S
custom-made good price wedding dress evening dress flower girl dress
shenyan, 21 of September of 2010 at 04:23

shenyan, tuesday 21-Sep-10 5
S
custom-made wedding dress for you
shenyan, 20 of September of 2010 at 13:44

shenyan, monday 20-Sep-10 15
S
china wedding dress factory custom-made dress for u any size any colour any style
shenyan, 20 of September of 2010 at 07:26

shenyan, monday 20-Sep-10 12
J
BRAND NEW! UNWORN wedding dress and 2x debenhams flower girl dresses for ONLY £200!!
juicylucy123, 3 of September of 2010 at 11:52

Hello, I am regretably selling my BRAND NEW! unaltered Venus designer wedding dress. I brought it brand new in march this year. Its a size 12, but will easily fit either side of this size as it has a...

spotlightmoon, thursday 16-Sep-10 5
S
shenyan, 15 of September of 2010 at 07:32

shenyan, wednesday 15-Sep-10 15
N
buying wedding dresses online... is it asking for trouble?
nickij, 13 of September of 2010 at 14:57

I'm thinking about buying a wedding dress from an online store but am not 100% sure. I've been dress shopping 3 times now and haven't liked anything under £700... it's a lot of money, especially since...

nickij, tuesday 21-Sep-10 6
Crantock
Did you get married abroad?
Crantock, 12 of October of 2009 at 11:14

I'm in the middle of writing a series of blog articles at the moment, about destination wedding planning, and I was wondering if you guys would mind sharing a few stories with me? If you have the...

Mrs S*, tuesday 14-Sep-10 8
S
Bridesmaid Dresses
Shubs, 13 of September of 2010 at 16:14

I am having a real debat with my bridesmaid dresses im having an Alfred angelo dress with wine colour in it, do I go for Alfred angelo bridesmaid dresses or go for a high street bridesmaid dress? Does...

shenyan, tuesday 14-Sep-10 4
Suzie&Karl
********2012 Brides*********
Suzie&Karl, 12 of April of 2010 at 09:16

Lets start the ball rolling! January 6th - Suzie&Karl 21st - la1510 Feb 4th - Treacle76 25th - LuLu2012, Dani1984 March 17th - kirstylf123, Looneysh 23rd - charliebird7 24th - Squishybunny,...

pinkle86, sunday 12-Aug-12 351
S
Anyone tried on this dress?
Sloan-R, 13 of September of 2010 at 09:19

I have fallen in love with this and considering a complete change to my dress (had my one a while so not a big deal really). Never seen it in the flesh but am loving it soooo much. Here is the...

videogal, monday 13-Sep-10 13
S
shenyan, 13 of September of 2010 at 09:38

shenyan, monday 13-Sep-10 13
judeclarke
Red Wedding Dress
judeclarke, 2 of September of 2010 at 13:32

Is anyone else having a red wedding dress/outfit? White/ivory just isn't me I'm afraid. I thinking of going for this, maybe with an ivory and red emroidered corset:

naomiowen, monday 13-Sep-10 31
MissBee
When to buy bridesmaids' dresses? **FLASH!**
MissBee, 7 of September of 2010 at 08:23

I've found a bridesmaid dress in Debenhams that I really like, but the big day is a year away. Do you think that it is too early to buy them now? They are a deep purple and I'm concerned that if I...

shenyan, monday 13-Sep-10 9
J
does anyone know wherethe wedding dress is from on dont tell the bride 7th september 2010 (Ian and Reann) Its gorgeous !!???
jopp21, 7 of September of 2010 at 22:03

Does anyone know wherethe wedding dress is from on dont tell the bride 7th september 2010 (Ian and Reann) Its gorgeous !!???

bex2016, monday 13-Sep-10 11
F
Free BM dresses!!!
flowerpowerprincess, 8 of September of 2010 at 17:13

Hey girlies, went to pick up all our bridesmaids dresses today with B2B, she ordered 7 but only had to pay for four in the end! Anyone else experienced this? The shop was called Berketex Bride and...

shenyan, monday 13-Sep-10 4
K
buying wedding dress online?
kirsty89, 14 of March of 2010 at 21:25

Anyone done this? Or planning to do it? I'm planning on buying online and just wondering if it's a good idea. Anyone got any experiences to share, good or bad? Also, has anyone bought from...

semiliux, thursday 20-Jan-11 18
B
Any other November 2011 Brides out there......
Beckbop, 5 of September of 2010 at 10:33

We've now set a date for November 2011.......venue all booked and reception...... Now what shall I be doing.......???

shenyan, monday 13-Sep-10 4
B
Wedding dress shopping!
bhekib1983, 10 of September of 2010 at 16:15

Who do you take Wedding dress shopping and how many?? i have lots of people who will want to come...close friends...mothers (i have 2 and then MIL) bridesmaids?

shenyan, monday 13-Sep-10 12
B
Where can I find a 'different' wedding dress?!
blueeyedgirl, 11 of September of 2010 at 15:36

After having another unsuccessful trip to a wedding dres shop this morning I realised I dont want a big typical bridal dress. I have tried loads on and really not seen anything I like. I thought it...

Storky, monday 13-Sep-10 18
F
Looking for Bridesmaid Dress Shops in Glasgow
Fiona2010, 12 of September of 2010 at 19:48

My sister is getting married in June next year. We are going to Glasgow in a couple of weeks to go Bridesmaid dress shopping. Can anyone recommend anywhere in Glasgow that sells reasonably priced...

Lynseys Designs, monday 13-Sep-10 4
Hugo Brambles
Would you (or did you) buy a second hand wedding dress?
Hugo Brambles, 6 of July of 2009 at 18:06

I'm usually on OT but have skipped across to get opinions from you guys. I'm currently researching opening a bridal shop selling second hand wedding dresses. Would you consider buying your dress from...

shenyan, monday 13-Sep-10 41
U
WANTED: Claire Pettibone Wedding Dress
UD, 19 of May of 2010 at 21:16

Hi - I'm looking for a pre-owned (or 'as new') Claire Pettibone wedding dress in a UK size 8 or 10 (US size 6), but would look at size 12 dresses too that could be taken in. Some of my favourites so...

shenyan, tuesday 7-Sep-10 2
S
chinese good price wedding dress and high quality
shenyan, 7 of September of 2010 at 08:06

Hi we are a wedding dress factory in china we can custom-made dress for you if you want to know more ********@*******.***

shenyan, tuesday 7-Sep-10 13
W
For Sale Light Gold Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Size 12
witty.no1, 30 of August of 2010 at 22:38

I have for sale my beautiful Wedding dress only worn once. It is a one-piece, satin, A-line, Corset Back Gown. The Dazzling Encrusted bodice highlights the asymmetrical soft pleated waist....

s123, saturday 9-Oct-10 2

General groups

Hitched article topics