• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

2 of September of 2011

4644days 17hours

Discussions

Ali_G
Stupid Names
Ali_G, 6 of January of 2012 at 10:45

Anyone know anyone with a silly name? We have a lady in our drama group called "Theresa Greene" ... no word of a lie. She must *really* hate her parents for that!

Hunry, monday 23-Jan-12 67
BridalButterfly2012
Advice needed plz re Mothers outfits
BridalButterfly2012, 21 of December of 2011 at 18:30

Hi all, Just need a bit of advice if i may. Thing is i am having a bit of trouble with my Mother of the bride and Mother of the groom outfits regarding our colour scheme. Our colour theme is red and...

BridalButterfly2012, friday 23-Dec-11 10
W
Printing wedding photos
WooBride, 30 of November of 2011 at 16:24

Does anyone know of a good place to get my wedding photos printed? We received a disc with all our images on from our photographer, and thought it would be easy to get them printed in a variety of...

Chris Giles Photogra, thursday 1-Dec-11 3
L
Wedding ring - designing your own
louisahebden, 10 of July of 2010 at 17:43

Hi everyone Can anyone recommend a wedding ring maker in Hatton Garden, London? We have a fairly good idea of the rings we'd like to have so would like to design our own, which would be white gold and...

Liona, friday 10-May-13 14
kiiradee
Turning red while walking down Aisle?? Also Help me find Shoe decor?
kiiradee, 14 of October of 2011 at 09:56

Hey everyone and in particular people that are married , i was wondering if anyone suffers or is worried with turning red walking down the aisle? , i turn beatroot red when i speak in large groups or...

kfair, saturday 15-Oct-11 11
kharv
Nail strengthening recommendations
kharv, 3 of October of 2011 at 13:35

Hello lovely people with much more knowledge than me... What would you say is the best nail strengthening polish? I don't fancy having anything apart from normal polish on my nails on the day but want...

kharv, monday 3-Oct-11 6
ButtercupSoph
Please cast your vote....Maldives or Mauritius for honeymoon?
ButtercupSoph, 25 of September of 2011 at 20:37

As the title says really. Can't decide between the two, so please help? XX

WooBride, monday 26-Sep-11 5
M
who walking in first?
mrs a to be, 15 of April of 2011 at 09:41

you or your bridesmaids? i no english tradition is for BM's to follow the bride and American tradition is for BMs to enter first.. my family seem to think i should walk in first but im not sure. i...

karen945, friday 15-Apr-11 33
overtherainbow
Leg Toning Trainers
overtherainbow, 14 of April of 2011 at 10:55

Does anyone own any and, if so, just wondered if they do actually do what it says on the tin?

quickflash, thursday 14-Apr-11 15
FutureMrsRon
New name - exciting or a bit of a pain?
FutureMrsRon, 14 of April of 2011 at 12:12

My surname is almost an exact rhyme for my first name, and have always been really annoyed by it (my parents gave me a double barrelled first name but only ever use the first part of it, it's just bad...

ruby_tuesday, friday 15-Apr-11 123
Naboo
Personalised cards - OMS and Hibs too please
Naboo, 13 of April of 2011 at 14:19

Have any of you had personalised cards made from a photo? I remember once receiving a thank you card that was made with a picture from the wedding on the front, it was relly nice quality as well but...

millie&me, wednesday 13-Apr-11 10
Random Name
London Brides
Random Name, 2 of April of 2011 at 22:26

Just wondered how if there were any other London brides? I live in East London but work and grew up in South East London which is also where will be getting married

kittykat9/9, monday 16-May-11 57
B
Mothers flowers
BridetobeMrsW, 4 of March of 2011 at 10:35

Is anyones mother wearing a flower on the day? MOG has decided to tell me after we've finalised everything with the florist that she want's a flower to wear. I read lots of lists for what we would...

floral-exuberance, friday 4-Mar-11 5
S
September 2011 Brides - what are we up to?
Surreylass34, 7 of November of 2010 at 12:42

I need some distracting from my dissertation and am also being nosey to find out if I am organised or behind . So where are we all with our planning? This is what we have organised so far: Booked the...

ajdown, wednesday 31-Aug-11 228
overtherainbow
Speeches at late afternoon weddings
overtherainbow, 3 of March of 2011 at 13:33

Our daughter is marrying at 3pm and is running straight through into the 'evening' do rather than having a separate session as such and they want to have the speeches before the meal rather than...

WooBride, thursday 3-Mar-11 11
T
Does your hubby wear a wedding ring or plan to?
Teal, 3 of March of 2011 at 13:25

My OH has never worn any jewellery, not even a watch in the 9yrs I've known him! He says that he will wear the ring on the wedding day, but not after as he hates the feel of anything on his skin. I am...

RebeccaLou87, friday 4-Mar-11 40
M
Any Maggie Sottero Brides?
Missmeeru, 2 of March of 2011 at 10:34

Hi Ladies I've chosen my wedding dress and its a Maggie Sottero one, who else has a Maggie Sottero dress? Love Number one Maggie Fan!!xxx

Dani1984, saturday 18-Jun-11 46
V
Yellow & White Colour Scheme.............anyone else............
VicksJuly2011, 22 of February of 2011 at 17:30

As above really............... I am having yellow and white and wondered if anyone else was and how they used it! xx

MrsBradley2B, wednesday 23-Feb-11 11
Mellow_Yellow
Yellow? Help!
Mellow_Yellow, 7 of February of 2011 at 11:20

Ok, still ages to the wedding and nothing colour schemed bought yet so can still change our mind. We decided to go with yellow; it's an unusual wedding colour, it's bright, happy, the wedding is in...

Inspire Me Designs, thursday 17-Feb-11 20

General groups

Hitched article topics