Littlelaura82

United Kingdom · From August 2011

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

2 of June of 2012

4352days 16hours

Discussions

Purple Pixie
Is there a 'grown up' version of going to Alton Towers for the day?
Purple Pixie, 3 of April of 2012 at 12:32

We've decided that we'd like to arrange a day out as our gift to bridesmaids/best man/ushers (and us ?). We've been thinking about Alton Towers but I'm a bit worried that we're a bit too old for that...

Lucieaew, friday 6-Apr-12 20
L
Help please! TOG let us down - can anyone help me find a new one?
Littlelaura82, 4 of April of 2012 at 09:39

Hello all, Havent posted for a while, but I really need your help. We were meant to be meeting our TOG in 2 hours for our pre-wedding shoot. He has just text to cancel. I don't like that he text and...

CIAPhotography, saturday 7-Apr-12 11
S
LOU LOU bridal FB16 tea length dress with bolero
sd644, 3 of January of 2012 at 23:02

I have seen the dress of my dreams online, but would love to know what it wil look like on a real person if you know what i mean. Has anyone has bought or worn something similar and is willing to...

JennyH10, wednesday 21-Mar-12 13
Mrs2013
Wedding Dress Shops
Mrs2013, 20 of March of 2012 at 14:52

I have been to about 6 and still not found my dress anyone know of any in Manchester Liverpool Cheshire Lancashire I dont mind travelling x

Mrs2013, tuesday 20-Mar-12 10
B
Funky flat shoes? Help!
BatsGirl, 20 of March of 2012 at 17:36

Hey, I feel I have doen nothing but look at shoes (for mine and another's wedding) in about 6 months. 'im indoors is a smidgen shorter than me and I am really conscious of not looking like the Broons...

Canary, tuesday 20-Mar-12 7
Chidders
**Good Luck - Kharv - 24th March**
Chidders, 2 of March of 2012 at 12:10

I have taken it upon myself to have the honour of starting your good luck thread. It has been a delight to get to know you, and I may even give you the privelege of calling you a friend ? In all...

ScillyB2B, thursday 22-Mar-12 181
Mrs C
Happy First Wedding Anniversary to Me and Mr C!
Mrs C, 19 of March of 2012 at 14:41

It's our one year wedding anniversary today! ? Have had a migraine all weekend, head is still a little fuzzy today but the sun is shining just like last year! Self indulgent flasheroo!...

Shamy, tuesday 20-Mar-12 13
L
June Brides - how are you getting on?
Littlelaura82, 12 of March of 2012 at 18:27

With my diary saying 12 weeks and my ticker saying 2months, 3 weeks it's starting to get very close :-) How are my fellow June Brides and date twins getting on? Our invites are all out and have an...

BridalButterfly2012, tuesday 13-Mar-12 12
lady_lyla
I want a different dress now... which do you prefer?
lady_lyla, 12 of March of 2012 at 13:46

Ok so basically this is the dress I originally chose... But after much consideration, I am falling in love with this one. I have big boobs (34FF) and know I wouldn't feel fully comfortable with any...

hannah22, tuesday 13-Mar-12 49
L
Wedding preparation weekend
Littlelaura82, 9 of March of 2012 at 18:06

The weekend has come. In 1 hour 45 minutes we will be at the church for the first of 5 sessions this weekend that make up our wedding prep weekend. Really nervous and apprehensive at the moment. How...

*Nursey*, monday 12-Mar-12 7
honeysparkle
now which one do I choose!!
honeysparkle, 9 of March of 2012 at 17:59

I'd finally convinced myself to order this dress from Queen of holloway http://www.queenofholloway.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_57&products_id=379 but since this morning...

honeysparkle, sunday 11-Mar-12 19
G
Soo many questions
GemmieH, 9 of March of 2012 at 13:40

Hi Everyone I am working my way through what appears to be an never ending list of things to do and was wondering if any of you may have some guidance: 1. Rings I have an appointment with Simply...

Littlelaura82, friday 9-Mar-12 6
S
My Massive enormously long wedding report..flashes added
Silverskye, 6 of March of 2012 at 21:17

Despite not posting much I am a serial lurker and thought I would write a quick report of ‘my day’. I thought it would be difficult to write but in fact it keeps pouring out and in fact may well spill...

fionakt83, monday 9-Apr-12 125
M
Hen do's!!!!!
mrs-roth-to-be, 28 of February of 2012 at 00:36

Where is everyone having they hen weekend / night? And How many? I am having either a weekend in Blackpool or in Spain depending on finances and a nyt in Rotherham with friends over that side of the...

MummyBrads, monday 30-Apr-12 34
R
help! what would you like from your bridesmaid re hen night??
rubysmummy, 22 of February of 2012 at 17:10

Hi ladies! i used these forums a few years ago when i got married myself and now my friend is getting married and im her bm. she is only getting married next year but wants more than a night out for...

(Claire), wednesday 14-Mar-12 14
E
The night before the big day....
ExcitedBride.com, 6 of March of 2012 at 15:36

Hello! Im staying in a hotel the night before the wedding. My mum and aunties etc all have their own rooms and Im wondering if i should be spending that last night sleeping on my own? One of my BMs...

debs35, thursday 8-Mar-12 32
S
Mother of the Bride outfits - where to look
soon-to-be-Mrs-King, 7 of March of 2012 at 14:35

Hi Ladies I wonder if you can advise on any shops that stock mother of the bride outfits. I am getting married on 30th June 2012 and my mum is keen to start having a nose around shops but I don't know...

greenleaf, wednesday 7-Mar-12 8
2b_MrsB
Venues - Just out of interest
2b_MrsB, 7 of March of 2012 at 12:24

Hi everyone. I'm just interested (nosey) to know why people have chosen their venues. Did you have a special place in mind before looking or did you search and look at EVERYWHERE in the area? Did they...

Blonde Viki, thursday 8-Mar-12 36
L
Help! Looking for a wedding-y USA style mailbox
Littlelaura82, 4 of March of 2012 at 19:49

We are having a loose theme of America for our wedding reception. We have table names for each of the places we visited on our USA road trip last summer (when we got engaged) and my colours are royal...

WestcoastCanadianGir, monday 5-Mar-12 4
Miss_EmiB
***HELP*** White, Red and Black theme - Centrepiece ideas needed!
Miss_EmiB, 28 of February of 2012 at 12:16

Hey! Me and my Fiance have a really tight budget. And were needing ideas for our table centrepieces... Our Budget is £50 for 8 Centrepieces. The theme is White & Red with a hint of black. The...

teapotty, friday 20-Apr-12 9
K
Tradition: Brides being married in their hometown.
Kadypants, 27 of February of 2012 at 17:18

Just wondering how many of the brides on here are getting married in their hometown (the town they were born in)? And also, what is everyone's opinion on this tradition? We're just starting out with...

sue250, tuesday 28-Feb-12 23
C
Wedding picture frame to sign.
claiireee, 22 of February of 2012 at 19:03

Hi, We're not having an engagement shoot, but hoping my Dad or someone will do a nice picture we can put in a frame for people to sign. So...does anyone know where we can get such a frame, for not too...

venart, thursday 23-Feb-12 5
sian-tiffany
Bridesmaid Hair Suggestions
sian-tiffany, 22 of February of 2012 at 16:41

Hiya, Ive asked my BM what they want to do with their hair but they have said i can chose.... These are the dresses: but i am making them shorter so they look like BM dresses rather than too formal....

sian-tiffany, wednesday 22-Feb-12 10
SecretSquirrel123
What are you having on your tables?
SecretSquirrel123, 22 of February of 2012 at 18:55

Hi everyone, What are you having on your tables at your sit down meal? I've started looking at all sorts of things - conversation starters, disposable cameras, bubbles, favours along with our...

SecretSquirrel123, wednesday 22-Feb-12 8
L
Guestbook - what are you doing?
LEMBS8, 22 of February of 2012 at 18:23

Hi All, We'd like to have some sort of guestbook but I'm not excited about the idea of a traditional guestbook. I'm afraid it will just gather dust on a shelf or in a box somewhere. I suggested a...

*Funky*, thursday 23-Feb-12 21
freckles87
Is this dress 'bride-y'?!
freckles87, 22 of February of 2012 at 16:53

My sister has just called me and said she has seen a dress that she likes in the Debenhams bridal range. I looked online and my first thought was that it didn't really look like a wedding dress to me,...

xMissyLoux, wednesday 22-Feb-12 17
L
I need to vent or else I'll cry!!
Littlelaura82, 21 of February of 2012 at 18:12

My sister (moh) has sent me a really hhurtful email today and I'm devastated :-( As a bit of background she got married last year and asked me to be moh and OH to be usher. When we got engaged in July...

Littlelaura82, wednesday 22-Feb-12 12

General groups

Hitched article topics