misselle

United Kingdom · From January 2012

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

20 of July of 2013

3955days 12hours

Discussions

misselle
Vegan’s meal for wedding breakfast recommendations?
misselle, 18 of March of 2013 at 12:44

I’m probably going to sound fussy however one of our guests have told us that they are Vegan. Not a problem really except I know in the past she has complained about going to venues and being given...

Katie V, tuesday 19-Mar-13 6 1,825
(Claire)
Wreck it Ralph?
(Claire), 15 of February of 2013 at 14:51

I don't suppose any of you lot have seen this? I am taking my 3 neices to see it tomorrow.

Pittabre, wednesday 20-Feb-13 17
misselle
feeling a bit out of sorts can someone give me a shake please.
misselle, 8 of February of 2013 at 17:53

As the title suggests I don’t really know what’s wrong with me. Its just been a very blah week. I’m stressed because of wedding nonsense which in turn is causing my night terrors to come back with a...

Kjay, friday 8-Feb-13 3
OB
Puppy photos!
OB, 30 of January of 2013 at 10:59

We get her on Saturday now!! So excited! P.S please don't quote the ones with us in. Ta!

ATB, wednesday 30-Jan-13 26
ATB
I have to tell you all....... because I can't tell anyone IRL
ATB, 28 of January of 2013 at 15:31

The MF ordered my ring at the weekend.........

ATB, tuesday 29-Jan-13 63
L
Is this a crazy idea?
loves-young-dream, 23 of January of 2013 at 21:04

So my dream wedding would be outside, even if it'll probably rain! Apparently this isn't legal in the uk? So my idea was to first marry in registry office just us and witnesses, nothing formal just...

mum-wants-a-hat, tuesday 29-Jan-13 31
ImagineIt
Spirituality, ghosts & all things spooky....
ImagineIt, 24 of January of 2013 at 14:24

Afternoon all! Just wondered how people feel on the subject in the title. I'm a very spiritual person, believe in life after death and have had a few spooky experiences whilst practising reiki. I have...

pandorasbox, thursday 24-Jan-13 33
MummyMoo82
Weird food
MummyMoo82, 23 of January of 2013 at 21:52

Inspired by sandwich thread, what weird food do you like? When I was little I liked marmalade amd cheese slices on toast, and only ate cereal with orange juice on it as I hated milk. my 'go-to" food...

oggers86, sunday 27-Jan-13 58
ATB
Scottish peeps - Burns Day
ATB, 24 of January of 2013 at 12:08

Anybody doing anything for it tomorrow / this weekend? They have a great Burns Supper in my home village which this year I can't go to because I have a 40th on Saturday night, but tomorrow night I'll...

Tiny-Tiggs, thursday 24-Jan-13 11
Pompey
Smoking around children
Pompey, 22 of January of 2013 at 09:24

This morning I saw two things that made me think. There were Mums taking their kids to school and pushing prams puffing away as well as several parents outside of the school, having a sort of 'smoking...

Snc12, thursday 24-Jan-13 34
misselle
selling on ebay makes me grumpy
misselle, 21 of January of 2013 at 12:07

Why don’t people buying on ebay read the item descriptions. Also when there is information on postage why then do they feel the need to request something different. I’m selling a lot of my craft stuff...

misselle, monday 21-Jan-13 23
misselle
OMs- Guests RSVP yes then not turn up on the day
misselle, 17 of January of 2013 at 14:05

OM's one for you, did you have any guests who sent an RSVP saying they would be attending and then just didn't turn up on the day or any that gave very short notice that they wouldn't be able to make...

Erin8, friday 18-Jan-13 30
misselle
Ever get the feeling someone has it in for you
misselle, 17 of January of 2013 at 11:16

I think my cards been marked at work. I work in a very small team at work. I’ve only been in this team around 18 months since I gained promotion. Since last summer its seemed like every excuse they...

Erin8, thursday 17-Jan-13 7
Vikster79
Saving Face
Vikster79, 17 of January of 2013 at 10:49

Did anyone watch this last night. So very sad and it makes you think about moaning about trivial things when this is real and happening to hundreds if not thousands of women in Pakistan (other places...

ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, thursday 17-Jan-13 7
Flowmojo
How I Met Your Mother fans
Flowmojo, 17 of January of 2013 at 12:00

It returns, 31st Jan I believe ?

pandorasbox, friday 18-Jan-13 24
L
Journalist seeking women who met their parters in very unromantic places or situations
LindaHN, 16 of January of 2013 at 14:34

Hi, I'm looking to speak to women who met their partners in very unromantic places or situations. Maybe it was at the dentist or on a late night trip to A&E... or their eyes met in a crowded...

zebralea, saturday 19-Jan-13 32
L
Women who met their partners in very unromantic places/situations for national newspaper feature
LindaHN, 16 of January of 2013 at 14:46

Hi, I'm looking to chat to women who met their partners in very unromantic places or situations. Maybe it was at the dentist or on a late night trip to A&E... or their eyes met in a crowded...

bexfizz, sunday 20-Jan-13 8
Pittabre
Vegetarians/vegans
Pittabre, 16 of January of 2013 at 13:09

Where do you get your protein from? What are your bowel movements like? How much fruit/veg do you get through a day? Hope these aren't too personally questions, it's just I'm pondering something!

JennyH10, wednesday 16-Jan-13 28
misselle
To-Do list
misselle, 16 of January of 2013 at 10:34

I’ve got 6 months still to go until the wedding and I’ve tried to think of everything that I need to do/organise between now and then. My mind has gone blank and I’m sure I’m forgetting things. I’m...

Kentish Gal, wednesday 16-Jan-13 16
Unlikley Bride
The only thing you will achieve by trying to please everyone..
Unlikley Bride, 14 of January of 2013 at 10:18

..is pleasing no one at all, least of all yourself. After the weekend I've had, this is my new mantra and I just thought I'd share it with all you lovely hitchers. I keep saying to my HTB "we'll get...

Phillippa, saturday 20-Aug-22 19
misselle
FAO MrsRawe
misselle, 15 of January of 2013 at 17:50

MrsRawe, I didn't want to hijack the other thread on what you scoff on a day but I notice you said your doing Cambridge 810. I'm doing Cambridge too! I'm doing the Sole Source Plus. Just wondering how...

misselle, tuesday 15-Jan-13 5
Pittabre
Favourite smells
Pittabre, 15 of January of 2013 at 13:00

I love the smell of bleach - although I wouldn't wear it Also milton sterilising solution. Yourself?

Missus S, tuesday 15-Jan-13 31
Pompey
wTF is he up to now? *update in OP*
Pompey, 14 of January of 2013 at 14:41

Found a text message on his phone yesterday that has been eating away at me. Now he's at work and I'm home alone I can't stop thinking about it. He actually asked the person when they were going to...

Muesli, wednesday 16-Jan-13 142
Ali_G
Waaaahahahahaha, a collegues phone call.
Ali_G, 14 of January of 2013 at 12:09

A collegue of mine is on the phone to a persistent customer. She is at the end of her tether. She's been on the phone to him for over an hour, and so far I've heard "murder" "shotgun" "travellers"...

Ali_G, monday 14-Jan-13 6
misselle
Scottish/Northern England Hitchers in here
misselle, 9 of January of 2013 at 22:00

I was just wondering how many other Scottish Hitchers are in here. I know the official Hitched meet is down south and i'm gutted that its just too far away for me to attend so I started wondering how...

Little Miss Tweety, saturday 12-Jan-13 27
misselle
my fab custom cards by Busy B's Paper Cuts *FLASH*
misselle, 10 of January of 2013 at 21:53

I've been sent some photos of the custom made cards that I had ordered from one of our very own talented hitchers. They are amazing and I can't thank her enough. So excited to receive them.

DaffodilWaves, friday 11-Jan-13 4

General groups

Hitched article topics