• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

1 of May of 2013

4034days 15hours

Discussions

daisymoo86
The 100
daisymoo86, 25 of February of 2015 at 09:24

Does anyone watch? What are you thinking of the new series?

*J9*, wednesday 25-Feb-15 5
MrsShep
This girl can
MrsShep, 15 of February of 2015 at 11:15

I keep seeing this advert for the initiative to get women into sport. What do you all think about it? I think the advert itself is pretty vague, and it never says what it's backed up with. It's...

daisymoo86, thursday 19-Feb-15 38
KittenCake
Those under-eye roller ball things
KittenCake, 16 of February of 2015 at 11:00

Has anyone got a recommendation for one which they use and are happy with? I use a Clinique one, which I am happy with, but I only like to buy Clinique when they have bonus time on, plus I like trying...

KittenCake, tuesday 17-Feb-15 5
yorkshirekiwi
Was there romance in your house?
yorkshirekiwi, 14 of February of 2015 at 20:37

Well, we had the thread asking what you think of Valentines day, but I was wondering whether you followed through. Did you ignore it as planned, or was your house full of flowers and chocolates? There...

Ddpunk, monday 16-Feb-15 30
L
Christmas shopping in January.
LalaC1988, 3 of February of 2015 at 12:03

Just wondering if any of you do your Christmas shopping in January ahead of the following Christmas? for the past few years I've always said I'm going to do it but never have, this year I am totally...

AuntieBJ, wednesday 4-Feb-15 24
pink & glitz
do you celebrate valentines day?
pink & glitz, 25 of January of 2015 at 14:34

I am a romantic person and I will get my husband a small gift but I do think it's a money making scheme. When i was single I hated the 14th February! What are your feelings about this day???? X

hellandglory, wednesday 28-Jan-15 37
kiwi_girl
Non-Hungry Eating
kiwi_girl, 7 of January of 2015 at 12:05

Along the theme of a few of the weightloss posts.... I have joined MFP again, and am now on day 3. I do find it quite motivating to keep the eating down a bit. My biggest downfall is eating when I'm...

elvira-darkside, monday 12-Jan-15 15
MrsShep
Online shopping
MrsShep, 8 of December of 2014 at 22:56

I normally love a bit of online shopping, I order what I want, it arrives, job done (except clothes, where I try them on and send half of them back) but i'm now on my third attempt for one of H's...

pink & glitz, thursday 11-Dec-14 18
lc93
Poss Sens/TMI - Would you go to the GP now or wait?
lc93, 2 of October of 2014 at 13:07

Hi all, I don't usually post things like this but I could do with some impartial advice. Firstly, you should know that I'm reasonably confident my HR department regret the day they offered me the...

Red Kite, thursday 2-Oct-14 2
KittenCake
I hate underwired bras!
KittenCake, 2 of October of 2014 at 11:48

Am I the only one who hates them? Recently I have become increasingly disenchanted with wearing an underwired bra, they are so uncomfortable! I now take my bra of the minute I get through the door and...

BowlingBride, thursday 2-Oct-14 14
MummyMoo82
Ding dong.... Avon calling
MummyMoo82, 29 of September of 2014 at 13:35

So, I have, on a whim, signed up to be an Avon lady. It's never going to make millions, or thousands, or much at all from what I can gather, but it's manageable around my Little Ones, plus the...

MummyMoo82, monday 29-Sep-14 4
Nature Bride
Housework and working full time.
Nature Bride, 26 of September of 2014 at 19:25

Hi all, I'm just wondering, and I'm sure it can't just be me, but how do those of you who work full time and your fiancees work full time manage your housekeeping? I am really struggling and it's...

Micky, wednesday 14-Jun-23 24
*Pugsley*
How often do you drink?
*Pugsley*, 31 of August of 2014 at 18:24

Been trying (not very hard) to lose a few lbs for my brother's wedding in a few weeks. As part of my pitiful attempt to lose weight I decided to cut out mid-week drinking. Don't get me wrong, I don't...

*Pugsley*, thursday 4-Sep-14 46
AuntieBJ
vibes please!!!
AuntieBJ, 21 of August of 2014 at 08:49

It's results day, just in case you didn't know!! My lovely daughter will collect her GCSE results at 10am and I'm so nervous for her!! Can you send some of the famous Otter vibes our way please....

AuntieBJ, thursday 21-Aug-14 19
Panjita
**WP** Would You...?
Panjita, 20 of August of 2014 at 12:04

If you were on a tight budget, would you consider borrowing a wedding dress off someone?

*Funky*, thursday 21-Aug-14 33
yorkshirekiwi
This time next week............ Mum's doing my head in!
yorkshirekiwi, 10 of August of 2014 at 23:01

As you know, I am going home very soon. It's been a long time, and I am really looking forward to it. I know my mum is excited, but at the moment she is doing a really good job of reminding me why...

H3LEN, monday 11-Aug-14 6
Chucklevision
1.50am & unable to sleep thinking of work :-(
Chucklevision, 8 of August of 2014 at 02:00

What a sad act i am!! Unable to get to sleep because work stuff keeps buzzing round my head & then I remembered I forgot to put my email 'out of office' on before I left work ( i have Tomorrow off...

Erin8, friday 8-Aug-14 1
KittenCake
Music in the office
KittenCake, 7 of August of 2014 at 15:24

My boss plays loud music all day every day. Usually it is classical music. Funnily I used to quite like classical music before I started working here, now after being forced to listen to it constantly...

KittenCake, friday 8-Aug-14 3
daisymoo86
Animal neglect - neighbour issue
daisymoo86, 7 of August of 2014 at 15:21

My neighbour has a small dog. They have previously had a couple of big dogs which disappear within a few months and I have been really glad because this neighbour leaves the dogs outside the whole...

Erin8, friday 8-Aug-14 4
bliss_balloons
The big three O!
bliss_balloons , 7 of August of 2014 at 10:22

For those of you who have already got there what did you do for your 30th? Mines coming up early next year and oh keeps pestering me about what I want to do but I've got no idea!

Ohwhatatuesday, monday 11-Aug-14 25
Holey
Lighthearted books recommendations
Holey, 6 of August of 2014 at 08:32

I normally read a lot of crime novels but I'm looking for an author that writes something a bit light hearted. I'm not keen on full on 'chick-lit,' if I wanted something more light-hearted I'd...

Panjita, thursday 7-Aug-14 9
Pittabre
Comments that stupidly annoy you
Pittabre, 4 of August of 2014 at 13:44

I wanted to start this post with so but made sure I didn't so Panj didn't come and kill me? This morning I dropped my son off at Holiday Club so that I could go to a hospital appointment. When we...

*Pugsley*, thursday 4-Sep-14 97
*Mini*
22 incredibly sexist comments women have heard at work.
*Mini*, 30 of July of 2014 at 20:45

https://www.buzzfeed.com/krystieyandoli/terribly-sexist-comments-women-have-heard-at-work so c'mon, appall us. What sexist comments have you faced at work? I had a a manager make reference to the fact...

Erin8, sunday 3-Aug-14 34
MrsKHbutterfly
Just witnessed an accident - bad start to day!
MrsKHbutterfly, 31 of July of 2014 at 07:50

So because, my bil is so busy at the moment but i want my hair cutting later i left for work at 7am and was then behind a car that ran over a bin man!! god i feel sick!! the car did stop and the lad...

Ali_G, thursday 31-Jul-14 6
Pompey
Jelly shoes
Pompey, 30 of July of 2014 at 09:26

Appropriate office wear? Discuss.

Pittabre, saturday 2-Aug-14 49
*Mini*
Downstairs Gardening
*Mini*, 27 of July of 2014 at 13:27

I normally just shave the old ladygarden however the recent warm weather is making it a bit.....sweaty, which in turn is causing a lovely shaving rash- not a good look for a bikini. What do you ladies...

Pompey, tuesday 29-Jul-14 32
Rod
BT - I have news...!
Rod, 28 of July of 2014 at 10:39

Hey Otters, newbies and lurkers alike. I've been AWOL from Hitched for a while so Hi! As many of you know, I had a pretty rough time last year and early this year when we suffered 3 miscarriages in 12...

*MM3*, wednesday 30-Jul-14 38
SillyWrong
Otters wedding dates *WP related*
SillyWrong, 25 of July of 2014 at 15:17

Inspired by the DCM/umbrella/whose wedding is first? conversation, and because we don't all have tickers/sigs and sometimes it's hard to know who is an old married or newly married or about to be...

Dizzycaz, tuesday 12-Aug-14 64
Panjita
Game of Thrones Fans (no spoilers please!!!)
Panjita, 24 of July of 2014 at 12:10

I've not long finished watching Breaking Bad (I'm seriously missing it!!), so to fill the Heisenberg shaped hole in our lives, we have started watching Game of Thrones. I'm two episodes in and I am...

Mrs-S-to-be, friday 25-Jul-14 16

General groups

Hitched article topics