Pompey
I am in SUCH a good mood!
Pompey, 19 of August of 2013 at 10:12

That's all really.

Gillsy, tuesday 20-Aug-13 31
OB
Good BT update!
OB, 12 of August of 2013 at 19:20

We had our 12 week scan today and baby is perfect! Been put forward so now due 19th Feb! That's all

Cat In A Teacup, tuesday 13-Aug-13 43
Skeptical78
Vintage 'milk' bottles- on the cheap!
Skeptical78, 7 of August of 2013 at 09:45

Hey all, Just a quickie- if you're planning on having summink like this at your wedding: Tesco are currently selling Starbucks Frappucinos for £1. Drink the drink, rinse the bottle, peel off the...

*MM3*, wednesday 7-Aug-13 12
*Funky*
!!!*****Good Luck CanaryBride, 10th August 2013****!!!
*Funky*, 4 of August of 2013 at 22:38

Well starting a good luck thread is a Hitched first for me so you should feel most honoured it's for you ? anyway enough about me....... It's nearly your wedding daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ????...

*Nursey*, saturday 10-Aug-13 38
Kentish Gal
eBay - WWYD?
Kentish Gal, 5 of August of 2013 at 15:52

Scored a total BARGAIN!! Leather chesterfield 3 seater, 2 seater, armchair and footstool for less than £500. Looks to be in good nick. We were over the moon, exactly what we wanted for the lounge and...

tortoise, wednesday 7-Aug-13 18
cookiekat
Bronies
cookiekat, 6 of August of 2013 at 17:10

Weird.... https://www.channel4.com/news/bronycon-2013-the-men-who-love-my-little-pony

Holey, wednesday 7-Aug-13 15
Kentish Gal
"Enter your PIN please.."
Kentish Gal, 6 of August of 2013 at 14:47

Excuse me? You mean in to this machine here? Where I am facing, and further still where my finger is actually poised to press the little number buttons, and where the screen clearly says 'PLEASE...

Kentish Gal, thursday 8-Aug-13 114
Pompey
I guess that's it then
Pompey, 4 of August of 2013 at 00:16

H is out tonight and he's been feeling poorly so I text him to ask how he was feeling, he said not good so I offered to pick him up. They're all going home in a press booked taxi at like 4 or...

Mellow_Yellow, tuesday 6-Aug-13 145
Knees
Hello from us! BT
Knees, 6 of August of 2013 at 09:40

Morning everyone! First of all a big thanks to Saisi for posting my birth announcement. Seren is now 8 days old and a little star like her name! It's hard work and there have been a lot of tears and a...

MrsMeldrew, wednesday 7-Aug-13 29
Flowmojo
*BT* Birth Announcement for Cilla!!
Flowmojo, 6 of August of 2013 at 07:33

Im super pleased to let u all know that finally our Cilla gave birth to a baby girl by c sectionat 00:23 last night weighing 6lb 15oz As far as I am aware,mummy and baby are doing ok!! Congrats to the...

*Teabag*, tuesday 6-Aug-13 24
B
I'm not sure I can do this....
Bathsheeba, 11 of June of 2013 at 12:00

Everything is such a mess. My partner and I have always been quite open. If we want to sleep with someone else, then it's permitted as long as it's not in our flat. That's the rule. He even knows I'm...

Katie V, wednesday 12-Jun-13 83
ATB
This.Is.It
ATB, 12 of April of 2013 at 21:04

I got it this afternoon whilst out with the dog! As you were.....

ATB, monday 15-Apr-13 58
Rizzo
Another Period Question
Rizzo, 5 of April of 2013 at 15:50

How old were you when you first started your periods? I was 11 and in the first year of senior school. My class had gone to the seafront for the day and I had stomach pains the whole day and couldn't...

RedKitchie, saturday 6-Apr-13 46
firefairy
Advice re evening food
firefairy, 5 of April of 2013 at 10:56

I was hoping for some advice about our choice of food for the evening. (Both my OH and I are vegetarian so we are having a veggie only menu).This is what we originally had: Selection of cheese and...

havecreditwillwed, monday 8-Apr-13 17
Elixia
when did bacon sarnies become so popular?
Elixia, 4 of April of 2013 at 23:00

At eveninng does/receptions that is. Odd question but I've been wrecking my noodle about it all day! i need closure!

Dizzygal, saturday 11-May-13 48
cass_b
It's Official
cass_b, 5 of April of 2013 at 08:35

Morning, Well after what seems like a long time waiting, I'm finally engaged! We were in Egypt last week and one evening we had BBQ on the beach then a long walk after, all the stars were out and it...

Erin8, saturday 6-Apr-13 19
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Bought the dress, now need shoes
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 5 of April of 2013 at 11:13

I bought this dress yesterday: ...and now need shoes. Not overly keen on the nude sandal look rocked by the model. The dress is greener in real life and, despite being lace, isn't particularly...

Gillsy, friday 5-Apr-13 18
Becklarrr
How good is your Maths?
Becklarrr, 5 of April of 2013 at 11:24

Https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/how-would-you-score-in-a-school-1554311 I scored 6 out of 10 ?

Helenia, saturday 6-Apr-13 24
Rod
Losing it a bit....(BT) Woe is me, sorry for myself post!
Rod, 5 of April of 2013 at 09:52

That positivity that has been keeping me going is waning slightly. I don’t know why, but as time goes on I seem to be feeling worse, not better. 90% of the time I am fine. Looking forward to holiday,...

HatTrick, friday 5-Apr-13 26
*Mini*
Periods (Inspired by ATB) A shameful confession.
*Mini*, 4 of April of 2013 at 19:58

So, this is kinda odd, but I have not a clue about cycles and periods and stuffs- yes yes I know I am nearly 30. In my defense I went onto the pill before my first period so I have never been able to...

Mrs Bass, monday 8-Apr-13 55
kharv
Oh Funky one...
kharv, 5 of April of 2013 at 00:35

No 15... https://www.buzzfeed.com/leonoraepstein/people-of-the-80s-who-shouldve-never-been-let-out-of-the-hou

Kjay, sunday 7-Apr-13 11
Becklarrr
*Vibes please*
Becklarrr, 4 of April of 2013 at 08:44

I'm meant to back today about the job i went for an interview for on Tuesday! Please may I have some good luck vibes! I don't think I got it but any spare vibes would be greatly appreciated! Ta very...

*Mini*, thursday 4-Apr-13 27
ATB
So, where is my period?? (NOT BT)
ATB, 4 of April of 2013 at 10:45

I'm usually pretty regular within a couple of days each month, I was due on around 24/25th March and it still hasn't arrived. That weekend I had a bug, with bad S&D. I felt really dehydrated for...

kharv, sunday 7-Apr-13 47
kharv
While idly Google-ing common mispronunciations...
kharv, 3 of April of 2013 at 16:38

...to see if any others amused me, I came across this in an excerpt from an American book: Um, does anyone actually pronounce it KLY-tur-is?

tortoise, thursday 4-Apr-13 8
SingleNoMore
Mystery Weightloss?!
SingleNoMore, 4 of April of 2013 at 09:56

So I’m getting married next Saturday, and I’d had my final dress fitting a month ago, but I wanted to pop back to the shop because at my last fitting the modesty panel behind the laces wasn’t sewn...

SingleNoMore, monday 8-Apr-13 11
P
Should I have an evening buffet?
peridotxx, 3 of April of 2013 at 22:13

Hi ladies I just wanted to few opinions on whether its worth having an evening buffet? We are getting married on the 1st September 13, and my dad is paying for the venue. However, my parents separated...

vickywil5, monday 8-Apr-13 19
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
How classy are you?
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 3 of April of 2013 at 12:08

Https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22000973 A am established middle class. I think my cultural activities stopped me being "elite" ?

flowersinherhair, thursday 4-Apr-13 65
AmnesiaCustard
Choose me a bag please
AmnesiaCustard, 3 of April of 2013 at 14:44

I need you help ladies in a (fairly)rare moment of indecisiveness. I need a summer work bag. has to be big enough to carry all my stuff in (lunch, book, fat purse etc). I have narrowed it down to the...

pandorasbox, thursday 4-Apr-13 26
*Mini*
Housey vibes please
*Mini*, 3 of April of 2013 at 21:10

Not as serious as others but our valuation should be happeneing Friday- this means that things could finally be moving, its been 4 months since our offer was accpeted. Im sick of living amonug boxes...

SuperSpud, thursday 4-Apr-13 14
Jemima Renrut
well i went and got myself a life away from hitched...
Jemima Renrut, 3 of April of 2013 at 21:52

And I feel like I have so much to catch up on I don't know where to start! ... I've joined a gym by the way, been to three classes so far this week. Yay me! Honeymoon body on its way!

tortoise, thursday 4-Apr-13 3
B
Additional luxury items
Beefzoid, 3 of April of 2013 at 13:18

What additonal luxury things have you gone for?? Me and other half are planning on having Dove release after the ceremony, after going to OH work mates wedding at the weekend, they had fireworks and...

Kjay, sunday 7-Apr-13 207
*Mini*
What don't you like at weddings?
*Mini*, 30 of March of 2013 at 17:56

Its been ages since we did one of these and we have lots of lovely new shiny Hitchers to join in! So the question is what don't you like at weddings? Chair Covers? Horse Drawn Carriages? Men in top...

Kelly, sunday 17-Mar-24 569 3

General groups

Hitched article topics