• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

25 of April of 2013

4036days 20hours

Discussions

A
Weekday Weddings
Amaranth, 9 of April of 2013 at 20:32

First of all, hello everyone! I'm a newbie here, and a newcomer to this whole wedding planning business. And I need some advice. My partner is American, and I'm Scottish. We're same-sex, and with the...

NatalielovesJustin, friday 12-Apr-13 13
J
sweetheart or straight neckline?
jrodgers86, 7 of June of 2012 at 17:07

Hey B2Bs, i have picked my dress and am very happy with almost every detail of it except one! All the way through choosing my dress i wanted a sweetheart neck line but the dress i fell in love with...

Teal, friday 8-Jun-12 19
C
What to do with engagement ring during ceremony?
Caraboo, 1 of June of 2012 at 18:29

Hullo! I know that traditionally, a bride will move her engagement ring to her right hand for the ceremony, so the wedding ring goes onto an empty finger and later, the engagement ring is returned to...

3d jewellery, saturday 2-Jun-12 11
N
Pronovias brides: dress sizing help!!!!
NatalielovesJustin, 1 of June of 2012 at 22:44

So I found and ordered my dress last week at the Pronovias store in London!!! (It's a Finisterre) I was so excited though that it all kind of went by i a whirl wind and I didn't really pay attention...

Vintage84, friday 1-Jun-12 2
Red Baroness
Wedding Dreams
Red Baroness, 25 of May of 2012 at 16:31

The boy has just started experiencing these. About ruddy time! I've been having them on and off for 2 years! ? Anyone else's OH get them?

NatalielovesJustin, saturday 26-May-12 11
kyanya
Church weddings - what's your connection to your chuch? And how far's your reception venue from your church?
kyanya, 21 of May of 2012 at 16:25

We're in the process of planning our wedding, which was originally going to be a civil ceremony as I'm not particularly religious and my parents have supported my decision to not get married in a...

Bride to be Becky fr, tuesday 22-May-12 34
B
Anyone not having a Hen?
Baytree, 20 of May of 2012 at 21:14

Hey all, hope your plans are going well!! I was just wondering if anyone out there isn't having a Hen do? I'm not a big drinker or dancer so clubbing has never been my thing! I don't have a big group...

Sabriel, tuesday 29-May-12 46
W
Foundation Help!
Wherts2b, 15 of May of 2012 at 13:09

I know there's been a few similar posts recently but I can't find any and I'm stressed out! I had my makeup trial recently and the coverage of the foundation just wasn't enough for me. She built it up...

NatalielovesJustin, tuesday 15-May-12 13
Michelle772012
Plus Size dress flash thread, thanks DWC
Michelle772012, 14 of May of 2012 at 21:45

Here is minemine thanks dwc for posting the link to pearshape brides makes a huge change to see those dresses on curvy women x

hev54, thursday 24-May-12 59
C
Reception Venues; Northamptonshire
camilla89, 15 of May of 2012 at 19:48

My fiance and I are on the hunt for venues to have our reception in late summer/autumn of next year. We are on a budget but would really appreciate if any of you know any nice places in...

NatalielovesJustin, tuesday 15-May-12 8
~Lee~
Dress wobbles - HONEST opinions please
~Lee~, 14 of May of 2012 at 10:59

I loved my dress when I tried it on and never thought I would be one for getting dress wobbles but I can't help looking at the picture that was taken of me in it and hating it! I love the pic on the...

Spookle, tuesday 15-May-12 33
M
Dresses...did you feel different to how you thought you would?!
mel&mike, 13 of May of 2012 at 22:39

Hi all, Little girls dreaming of being a princess etc etc...years thinking about what our wedding day would be like, what we'd look like, trying on wedding dresses must be amazing etc but i just didnt...

BadgerBeetle, monday 14-May-12 35
**Shelley**
Outfit for 1st day as Mrs?!
**Shelley**, 13 of May of 2012 at 11:39

Just wondering what everyone will be wearing on their first day of being a Mrs? Will you be dressing up? I'd like a lovely dress to where to breakfast in the morning after the wedding and want to be...

venart, tuesday 15-May-12 42

General groups

Hitched article topics