• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

12 of July of 2014

3582days 13hours

Discussions

ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Unpopular opinions
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 18 of September of 2012 at 22:01

For fun, not for fights. I'll start. In my opinion: 1. Bohemian Rhapsody is a rubbish song. 2. People shouldn't be allowed to vote until they've passed a Voter Test. 3. Publicly-funded faith schools...

Little Madam, monday 1-Oct-12 456
stephanieeff
Anti-Depressants
stephanieeff, 19 of September of 2012 at 17:18

For reasons I won get into, I have been prescribed Citalopram by my GP. Does anyone have any experience of taking this medication and what it actually does. I was reluctant to go on them at first and...

Tray1980, sunday 23-Sep-12 17
Jonesey
Ooooh arrrrr! Facebook me hearties...
Jonesey, 19 of September of 2012 at 17:04

I've just changed the account settings > language on Facebook to English (pirate). My news feed is now my 'captains log', events are now 'grog fests' and my friends are 'me hearties'! I don't know...

unexpectedpenny, wednesday 19-Sep-12 1
*gnashers*
It's been fun on OT...Unpopular opinions
*gnashers*, 19 of September of 2012 at 16:55

There's been no arguments, it's just been very interesting to read. I shall start. 1) Friends is rubbish 2) Waving the flag of St George doesn't make me racist. 3) Child benefit should be stopped...

*Pugsley*, monday 8-Oct-12 230
Flowmojo
Cheer Me Up!
Flowmojo, 19 of September of 2012 at 14:49

Normally im a jolly little thing, in my own little world, happily mooching along, baking, creating, drinking teaand eating cakes... Today im fed up, nothing in particular really, had a meeting with...

SuperSpud, wednesday 19-Sep-12 16
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Opening windows on public transport
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 17 of September of 2012 at 08:59

Do you do it? Obviously, when it's 40 degrees out, nobody minds. But today, it's a bit chilly yet someone has just opened the train window, such that a freezing cold gale is blowing over me. As I am...

Selenalee69, wednesday 19-Sep-12 39
ashlil
Whats going on your chrimbo list?
ashlil, 18 of September of 2012 at 13:35

I'm already thinking about it and struggling for ideas, apart from a kindle upgrade I'm struggling, whats on yours??

RebTheEck, tuesday 18-Sep-12 28
Cilla
Spin off...Most expensive houses
Cilla, 6 of September of 2012 at 09:46

As an off shoot from Missus S thread....which are the most expensive houses on Rightmove in your area £3,600,000!!! Ok, it's a mile or so away but worth a mention!...

Arquard, friday 7-Sep-12 66
Missus S
Just for fun - cheapest houses
Missus S, 5 of September of 2012 at 12:48

Go on rightmove and in your hometown find the cheapest house/s in livable condition. (not shared ownership percentages) I'll start.....

~Peanut~, friday 7-Sep-12 41
ATB
Criminal Activities...
ATB, 5 of September of 2012 at 15:41

Watching a cop show last night I was asked my OH what it was like when he was in jail!! ?- he spent a few hours in a cell when he was a lad for being a drunken twit at a football game. He was released...

venart, thursday 6-Sep-12 32
Tray1980
*Geek Alert* I have a new gaming machine...
Tray1980, 4 of September of 2012 at 19:18

Coming this week. That is all ?????

Flowmojo, thursday 6-Sep-12 25
Chris Giles Photography
Jam Doughnut Tower?
Chris Giles Photography, 2 of September of 2012 at 10:51

It's Sunday morning, the future Mrs CGP is asleep and I had an idea for our wedding cake. A Giant Jam Doughnut tower. Now, usually I'd shout over and run the risk of getting shot down for suggesting...

teapotty, monday 3-Sep-12 29
Becklarrr
If you could have a superhero power...
Becklarrr, 31 of August of 2012 at 14:51

What would it be? I think mine would be to be able to eat whatever i want and remain a size 8/10....i know this isn't a "real" superhero power but hey i can make them up can't i?!

Kjay, saturday 1-Sep-12 19
Pittabre
Sens - the American political hot potato of the moment
Pittabre, 28 of August of 2012 at 12:41

I apologise if this topic overly upsets anyone but I have been horrorified by some of the very public comments made by American politicans about rape. I am really amazed that people would think this...

~Peanut~, wednesday 29-Aug-12 40
Flowmojo
Dress Me!
Flowmojo, 29 of August of 2012 at 10:12

Our companys 40th year celebrations are coming up and we going for a 4hr lunchtime cruise on the Thames mid september. The code is smart casual and we have been advised to bring something warm as it...

gee_gee, wednesday 29-Aug-12 8
Rizzo
Naked Prince Harry Photos
Rizzo, 22 of August of 2012 at 10:24

Anyone else seen them? Kind of disappointing - he looks better with clothes on. The Royal Family have told the British press not to reprint them even though they are easy to find on the internet.

Kjay, wednesday 22-Aug-12 14
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Any social sciencey people around? Help me win an argument...
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 20 of August of 2012 at 15:52

I am currently debating the issue of allowing gay couples to adopt children. My opposition is rebutting any studies that show such children grow up to be perfectly happy and balanced by saying it is...

ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, tuesday 21-Aug-12 10
I
bridesmaid nightmare - please help!!!!
itsrebecca, 14 of August of 2012 at 23:26

Hi guys, I really need some help with an bridesmaid issue I have. Since getting engaged in February, I have asked 4 ladies in my life to be bridesmaids. One is my best friend, who is my chief...

hazyclaire, sunday 19-Aug-12 22
Flowmojo
Getting your A Level results..
Flowmojo, 16 of August of 2012 at 10:10

So 11 years ago today i was opening my envelope, crying cos i failed an A level (serves meright for doing and extra one thinking iw as smart!) and thinking my world was coming to an end and id never...

~Peanut~, saturday 18-Aug-12 40
Flowmojo
How much is too much? cake related!
Flowmojo, 15 of August of 2012 at 14:28

So, im working on setting up my cakey stuff, and have a calculator on excel i use to work out how much it costs to make cakes (taking into account ingridients inc icing, boxes and supports if stacked...

*Bea*, friday 17-Aug-12 42
stephanieeff
An outdoor wedding in March
stephanieeff, 15 of August of 2012 at 11:58

..am I crazy? With the summer we've had this year I'm thinking of moving the date from July to March, it would save us literally hundreds of pounds having it "out of season" and if i remember we had...

stephanieeff, wednesday 15-Aug-12 8
stephanieeff
Tell me about Prague..
stephanieeff, 14 of August of 2012 at 19:07

Other half and I are wanting to get a nice weekend away somewhere for my birthday in November, last year I was so ill we didn't celebrate it (it was my 21st too so wanting to do something special). We...

Mrs Bass, wednesday 15-Aug-12 11
stephanieeff
Find me a Bag!!
stephanieeff, 14 of August of 2012 at 17:11

I need a new bag! It's going to be used for everything including work and uni so will have to be large enough to fit an A4 File and a big notebook along with all the other rubbish you stick in a bag!...

stephanieeff, wednesday 15-Aug-12 5
stephanieeff
Who watched Don't Tell the Bride last night? DISCUSS
stephanieeff, 15 of August of 2012 at 09:07

Thought it'd be fun to have a thread to discuss what people thought My Thoughts/ Observations.. The Bride clearly had self esteem issues, how many times did she say the word 'fat'? I preferred the...

oggers86, wednesday 15-Aug-12 13
kharv
What are your Hitched pet peeves?
kharv, 14 of August of 2012 at 16:12

Just a bit of light hearted fun to see me through the rest of the day. What annoys you on Hitched? I'll start... 1) People asking for an opinion then getting upset when they get some. 2) People who...

Sparkly Momma, monday 20-Aug-12 211
sapphire_22
Dress me please
sapphire_22, 13 of August of 2012 at 22:15

I'm going to a wedding this autumn. There will be hilly ground, grass, yurts, probably rain too. What do I wear? Help.

stephanieeff, tuesday 14-Aug-12 9
Flowmojo
What are you putting off?
Flowmojo, 14 of August of 2012 at 11:50

Have you got something you 'keep meaning to do' but havnt got round to it yet!?! Mines printing off honeymoon pics, i keep getting the camera out, everyday to make me do it but think 'ahh, il do it...

Jonesey, wednesday 15-Aug-12 29

General groups

Hitched article topics