• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

9 of May of 2013

4028days 22hours

Discussions

Chidders
Mass dress flash
Chidders, 14 of March of 2012 at 17:06

Please. We haven't had one of these for ages, pile in and flash us your dress. Model Me

Buy, thursday 26-Oct-23 965 2
T
engagement photo shoot - outfit help please ladies!
tulleprincess, 30 of November of 2012 at 11:08

Hello Ladies, we are booked in for our engagement shoot in a few weeks. We got engaged at Christmas last year so thought it would be the perfect time of year BUT its going to be FREEZING but I want to...

Lemon Violet, monday 3-Dec-12 12 1,661
S
Evening / reception dress?? Inspiration
Sarald, 26 of November of 2012 at 00:13

Hi ladies , are you having an evening dress? If so will you flash you're dress?! i need some inspiration! Xx

Sarald, monday 26-Nov-12 7
Jemima Renrut
Want to book flower before xmas...
Jemima Renrut, 25 of November of 2012 at 17:12

We don't want to go to the flower shop completely clueless, I've been trawling though images of bouquets but sometimes the internet has a bit too much to choose from. Can anyone recommend any good...

overtherainbow, monday 26-Nov-12 4
*gnashers*
Sooooo, I ordered my dress today. Anyone wanna see??
*gnashers*, 24 of November of 2012 at 20:59

Here she is...I won't keep them up for long as Hitched and it's googleability freaks me out. *Pictures removed*

*gnashers*, monday 26-Nov-12 31
T
Went to try the dress on again. Please help! accessories help! *flash* head dress? veil?
tulleprincess, 25 of November of 2012 at 14:53

Hi all, Ive asked before but this time is the actual dress - without alterations.... (and excuse the hair being in the way a bit, its a sweetheart neckline!!) I am thinking of a floral head piece to...

3d jewellery, sunday 25-Nov-12 5 1,224
S
May 2013 wedding twins?
Simonsbride, 16 of November of 2012 at 19:22

Any brides getting married next May? I'd like to find some wedding twins so that I can compare notes and maybe get spurred on to making some decisions! Less than 6 months to go. I've just ordered my...

carter89, monday 26-Nov-12 34
S
Help with Veil to match this dress *Flash* & Do I wear a tiara?? [:^)]
Sarald, 21 of November of 2012 at 11:27

Hi Everyone, I have become the most indecisive person in the world!! I just cant make a decision, I think Ive spent too long analysing ALL the bridal accessories on the market ! lol Please can you...

tulleprincess, thursday 22-Nov-12 12
L
Have to share this amazing speech
large_donkey, 7 of November of 2012 at 00:23

Our best mans speech - with a difference! Amazing!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjxYXYZiLBM Let me know what you think.

thebestman, wednesday 19-Dec-12 3
F
Dusky Pink & Navy Blue Wedding Theme?
Future_Mrs_Mc, 17 of November of 2012 at 13:40

Good Afternoon All, I'm new to this, have been engaged 2 years but this week we have finally set a date and found our venue. 31st August 2013 I have head in my head since I was a little girl that I...

LisBee, monday 19-Nov-12 11
knitting_vixen
engagement ring *flash*
knitting_vixen, 5 of January of 2011 at 13:32

Hi ladies, well, I got my engagment ring back from the jeweller and now it fits like a glove (if a glove had only one finger). I thought I would use it as an excuse to flash, would love you all to...

these_days, monday 22-Apr-13 141
Jen_P
Hair accessory - Do you think this tiara will go with my dress?
Jen_P, 12 of November of 2012 at 22:05

Hi Everyone! I have fallen a little bit in love with a tiara from Glitzy Secrets! However it is sort of the opposite of what I originally thought I wanted (Always the way!). My dress is full lace...

3d jewellery, saturday 17-Nov-12 8
D
First visit to the wedding dress shop!
Debs12xx, 5 of October of 2012 at 16:00

Well, I nervously arrived (late) for my first appointment at a wedding dress shop this morning. I looked through all the dresses, and she pointed a few out one of which was a definite no no and I said...

tulleprincess, tuesday 13-Nov-12 23
quackers
****2013 Brides List**** 471 Brides so Far!!
quackers, 4 of November of 2011 at 14:28

January – Total Brides – 4 8th – hannahlock4 19th- mrscrowther2b & Lau_s 21st - unexpectedpenny February– Total Brides – 15 2nd – BradyBird & Villagirly & tinasharp & Emily-Toni 3rd...

cookiekat, tuesday 3-Dec-13 878
M
Showing friends your dress...
Melliejb, 11 of November of 2012 at 15:05

I found mine yesterday and I'm so ridiculously excited! I'm dying to show my other half but do want it to be a surprise on the day and want to stick to the tradition of him not knowing. What about...

Lemon Violet, tuesday 13-Nov-12 18
T
this is my dress...opinions please :) xx
tulleprincess, 9 of November of 2012 at 22:26

Hi all Please let me know what you think. It is killing me not telling my friends about my dress (want it to be a secret!!) so some unbiased opinions are more than welcome....also any thoughts about...

tulleprincess, monday 12-Nov-12 18
KampKaz
Our Ideas **Flashes**
KampKaz, 9 of November of 2012 at 21:55

Hey Just wanted to share a few ideas with you guys (any excuse to show people who are actually interested!! Stationary via ebay... the dress i've fallen in love with, although I kinda want the train a...

KampKaz, friday 9-Nov-12 3
natalieexx
***natalieexx's Wedding Report!!!!***14th October 2012***Long & Flash Heavy!!
natalieexx, 9 of November of 2012 at 10:07

Our background… We met in July 2009 and were set up through friends. OH is in the army and was based in Guildford, Surrey at the time, only an hour’s drive from where I live here in Kent. I’d gone...

kindred_spirit, sunday 3-Mar-13 77
T
DIY invitations, help please!
tulleprincess, 9 of November of 2012 at 19:45

Hello Everyone, I am hoping to make my own wedding invitations... so I'm looking for some advice/inspiration from you lovely ladies!? Anyone with any experience; how did you do it? Did you use a...

gizmobear, sunday 20-Jan-13 14
T
next day dress panic!! Am I normal??
tulleprincess, 16 of July of 2012 at 00:41

Has anyone else felt this or is it just me? i put a deposit on my dress yesterday. After trying on close to 30 dresses in various styles I picked it. It wasnt what I thought Id go for but it was just...

tulleprincess, monday 16-Jul-12 5
amihohu
Wedding dress 'the one' moment
amihohu, 15 of July of 2012 at 22:16

So, I'm not exactly in a rush to pick my wedding dress, it won't be needed until Sept next year after all, but I have been a tried a lot on with my mum, to get some ideas of what styles/fabrics etc...

tortoise, monday 16-Jul-12 14
T
help needed with accessories please :)
tulleprincess, 16 of July of 2012 at 11:22

This is the dress I picked on Saturday Can anyone help me with what accessories (veil/tiara/headpiece/jewelery/shoes etc) would look good with it? Thank you xxxx

RebeccaC, monday 16-Jul-12 6

General groups

Hitched article topics