poochy

United Kingdom · From July 2012

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

24 of May of 2013

3999days 9hours

Discussions

C
Recommended company' for artificial flowers??
Carlitacc, 29 of April of 2013 at 16:02

Hiya!! Can anyone recommend a company that does artificial flowers/bouquets?? Thanks alot!!

pandorasbox, friday 3-May-13 11
amihohu
Hair flashes please!
amihohu, 3 of March of 2013 at 20:46

Anyone feel like sharing how their hair looked/will look? I'm after inspiration thanks!

Babbo, tuesday 5-Mar-13 7
P
Hen do party bags
poochy, 28 of February of 2013 at 15:05

Im thinking of doing party bags for my hen weekend. Is anybody else thinking of this and what sort of thing are you putting into them?

Skinnyrock, sunday 3-Mar-13 19
Xtalulu
Wedding dress - Are they really telling you the truth? (Long Post)
Xtalulu, 28 of February of 2013 at 10:32

Hey everyone, I just wanted to post my experience with a local bridal store, I wanted to see whether my experience with them was strange. So here goes, I ordered my dress seven months before the big...

LEN11212, thursday 28-Feb-13 4
mrsmaddison
UPDATED - Post Wedding Clear Out
mrsmaddison, 26 of February of 2013 at 20:54

Hi All! After my amazing wedding on Saturday I am looking to clear as much stuff as possible to get back to normality! A lot of stuff was never actually even used. If you would like any pics of any...

kbm, friday 1-Mar-13 16
M
Gift List help please!
MrsI2Be, 22 of February of 2013 at 09:13

Ok so we need to sort out what we are doing about gifts as we want to send out details with our invites. We want to do a small gift list so that if people do want to get us a present then they have...

MrsI2Be, saturday 23-Feb-13 13
P
Chair sashs
poochy, 22 of February of 2013 at 20:43

Im looking for either ivory or light blue organza chair sashes for my wedding in May. I need at least 60.

poochy, friday 22-Feb-13 268
B
Lots of Lovely Wedding Items For Sale
Boopy26, 3 of January of 2013 at 20:55

UPDATED Hi there, I have some bits and pieces that I never used as my wedding was cancelled earlier this year. If you wish to see pictures, please do email me at ***********@*******.**.** as I never...

FutureMrsFellows, thursday 28-Feb-13 14
P
Bridesmaid dilemma
poochy, 17 of February of 2013 at 14:32

I asked 2 friends to be my bridesmaids as i felt they were close friends now heres the story, Let them choose their own dresses which totally changed my preferred colour scheme, the dresses arrived 4...

Molly01092012, sunday 17-Feb-13 2
C
Ist dress fitting
Colyflower, 6 of February of 2013 at 14:51

Hi guys I've got a query that I hope some of you might be able to help with and put my mind at rest or not My wedding is this summer on 17 Aug, I chose my dress about 3 weeks ago, I've just rung them...

poochy, wednesday 6-Feb-13 8
P
Goodie bags/favours for guests
poochy, 2 of February of 2013 at 13:21

My wedding is in spain at my inlaws villa. I want to do something different for favours and i thought of small goodie bags. I plan on giving each lady a fan(typically spanish). I would like to add...

poochy, saturday 2-Feb-13 3
P
Flower dilemma
poochy, 2 of February of 2013 at 16:07

Once i thnk ive got it all sorted i see different pictures and start thinking ive made the wrong decisions. My flowers will be artificial as we will be in spain for the wedding, i orginallyi thought i...

overtherainbow, sunday 3-Feb-13 2 669
minimorecambe
Places to get artificial flowers
minimorecambe, 26 of January of 2013 at 16:25

I am looking for artificial Calla Lilies as I would like an over arm lily bouquet but everywhere seems to be expensive. I have come to the conclusion that I may have to make my own to suit me budget...

mariannechuaphotogra, sunday 27-Jan-13 3
P
Artificial Flowers
poochy, 27 of January of 2013 at 16:59

Everything im choosing for my wedding is everything i saud id never have. The latest are artificial flowers, as im havong my wedding in Spain its going to be warm and people advise me flowers will...

poochy, sunday 27-Jan-13 3
N
Colour Theme
Nicola_25, 27 of January of 2013 at 12:17

Hello everyone Im planning on getting married in November 2014 but my fiancée and I are a bit stuck on colours, We were originally thinking purple and white and silver but I just feel its going to be...

exitedbridetobe, monday 28-Jan-13 6
C
Music during photos harp? string quartet? violinists?
Cocktail-Couture, 25 of January of 2013 at 20:33

I am thinking of having music played after the ceremony outside whilst the photos are being taken whilst the guests are having cocktails and canapes. Would you reccomend any particular music,...

Purple*Sparkles, saturday 26-Jan-13 7
H
New Bride to Be
Hollysmith123, 21 of January of 2013 at 16:40

Hello, I got engaged on 23rd December 2012 so I am new to the whole wedding planning obsession. I literally cannot stop talking, thinking or discussing it. We are hoping to have our venue booked in...

mariannechuaphotogra, wednesday 23-Jan-13 21
*gnashers*
FAO FTLOMB and AC and everyone else really - gift list related.
*gnashers*, 20 of January of 2013 at 09:16

OK, so. We were originally going to do a traditional John Lewis gift list as there are a few bits and pieces we'd like and after the wedding were going to put in a new bathroom, so are going to ask...

Helenia, sunday 20-Jan-13 7
P
Dilemma's !!!!!!!!
poochy, 20 of January of 2013 at 08:29

My wedding is alfresco and relaxed at my inlaws villa in spain. Having never been married before i want everything to be perfect but my HTB says its a more relaxed wedding. We are not having a formal...

Louby1404, sunday 20-Jan-13 4
P
Wedding favour ideas
poochy, 12 of January of 2013 at 16:41

My wedding is at my inlaws villa in spain, any suggestions on favours?? I thought of maybe spanish fans for the ladies as hopefully in may the weather will be lovely x

Katherine Courtney W, saturday 12-Jan-13 3 577
P
Wedding favour ideas
poochy, 12 of January of 2013 at 16:41

My wedding is at my inlaws villa in spain, any suggestions on favours?? I thought of maybe spanish fans for the ladies as hopefully in may the weather will be lovely x

poochy, saturday 12-Jan-13 259
<3FutureMrsN<3
"Smooch Rings" ... Anyone used them?
<3FutureMrsN<3, 5 of January of 2013 at 21:49

Hey, I just wanted to see if anyone has used Smooch rings as I am thinking of using them but I'd just like to have some "referrals" from actual brides2be/brides. Thanks guys

*J9*, monday 8-Jul-13 36
P
Flower nightmare
poochy, 9 of November of 2012 at 21:24

I really dont know where to turn. My wedding is in Spain next year and i met the florist who despite having a friend to translate didnt really seem to understand my wishes. She seems to think white...

poochy, friday 9-Nov-12 1
P
Flower nightmare
poochy, 9 of November of 2012 at 21:24

I really dont know where to turn. My wedding is in Spain next year and i met the florist who despite having a friend to translate didnt really seem to understand my wishes. She seems to think white...

SarahW73, friday 9-Nov-12 346
Honky
Dress shopping tips
Honky, 25 of October of 2012 at 17:38

I did try a quick search to make sure I wasn't duplicating something that has been done recently, but kept getting the dreaded 404 error so apologies if this has been done recently! Ive booked to go...

Honky, saturday 27-Oct-12 10
ellebob
Entrance song ideas?
ellebob, 23 of October of 2012 at 22:03

I can't think of anything at all. We have had to pick so many songs already for different bits I'm out of ideas. I'm having a civil ceremony so any non-religious ideas would be appreciated!

Ulli, thursday 1-Nov-12 38

General groups

Hitched article topics