• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

28 of October of 2013

3851days 1hours

Discussions

K
So I am married now..
katej23, 9 of September of 2013 at 20:31

Okay, this is going to sound massively pathetic.. I got married on Friday & I am so gutted now. It all went so fast and the day I have been looking forward to for the past 2 years is over. it was...

kasha.b, wednesday 18-Dec-13 6
C
Christmas traditions as newly married couple without children
Charlene82, 14 of October of 2013 at 20:47

Hello, ive been thinking about Christmas as it will be our first as Mr and Mrs! and i want it to be special. we r going to my husbands family day on Christmas day, but on boxing day it will be our own...

Janelly, tuesday 17-Dec-13 6
C
NEED OPINIONS! My new surname will rhyme with my first name
claireee28, 1 of December of 2013 at 06:14

So i need some honest opinions! My name is Claire and my fiances surname is Dare! I would quite happily take his name except that it rhymes. I go through phases of "screw what people think ill be...

, friday 3-May-24 26
A
songs to walk down the isle advice
alisha85, 17 of August of 2013 at 18:21

My fiance and I will be marrying in jamaica in February 14 and im really struggling with what songs to walk up and down the isle too. The first film we watched was dirty dancing so im thinking maybe...

Ampy, tuesday 3-Dec-13 6
S
At work - in body only
Sarah_coxy, 30 of September of 2013 at 12:37

So - I get married 2 weeks on Thursday. I have 9 working days left at work (including today) I'm here, tapping away, trying to find a little motivation, speaking to my volunteers. But in my head I'm...

Ampy, monday 30-Sep-13 11
A
Bridesmaid
Anne2015, 30 of September of 2013 at 15:15

Has anyone given their Bridesmaids anything to ask them to be their bridesmaid? I'm only having my sister and she knows but I thought it would be nice to give her something to ask her to be...

Anne2015, tuesday 1-Oct-13 2
L
Father/daughter dance
loobylou2801, 5 of September of 2013 at 13:57

Are you having one? What are you dancing too? I'm wanting to do this but struggling to pick a song- friends have suggested boyzone/ wrestle/ my girl and other sentimental, meaningful songs but this is...

Skeptical78, monday 30-Sep-13 27
S
Bridesmaid Issues - Advice needed
Sophkc, 6 of August of 2013 at 09:45

I got engaged 9 months ago, and we decided we didn't want to get married until next year, to give us plenty of time for planning. We knew we wanted a very small wedding and decided to go abroad, so...

Ampy, sunday 29-Sep-13 2
N
Getting married in Italy.
nicbinn, 10 of September of 2013 at 18:35

My partner and I are looking to get married in Italy next July/August. I am waiting for an email from Thomsons with regards to prices for Sorrento but don't know if a travel agent is the best route to...

JJames12, friday 18-Oct-13 9
L
Casual wedding abroad
Leachy2, 28 of August of 2013 at 22:21

Hey peeps, soooo excited just got engaged after 8yrs, and now have the joy of planning my wedding, YEAH!!!! However I know what I have in my head but have not got a clue where to start, I am thinking...

Ampy, sunday 29-Sep-13 6
M
WEDDING IN ATHENS MAINLAND???
mmartinos449, 7 of June of 2013 at 14:52

Hi im new to this but here goes. Im lost..... i want to book our wedding in Athens Greece November 2014 as i have family there who have missed out on everything so far like the kids being born ect. I...

starparking01, wednesday 2-Jul-14 5
Ampy
Pre-ceremony music
Ampy, 28 of September of 2013 at 17:46

Hi all, I can't see any current posts re this and to be honest I'm stressing too much now I am not seeing straight. We've pretty much picked all of our music for the ceremony but our wedding planners...

Ampy, saturday 28-Sep-13 372
J
first dance....what where and how when you have a smaller wedding
JHenson1234, 27 of September of 2013 at 17:11

Hi peeps, We're having 50 guests day and night and didnt want a dj as numbers too small plus the guests and us dont like dancing enough to justify one. So, we're looking at a small band - a duo who...

Ampy, saturday 28-Sep-13 4
Kayels
Back from my amazing Santorini wedding!!... :) Loved it! (Falshes) xx
Kayels, 8 of June of 2013 at 14:02

Hi Ladies, Just wanted to say that abroad weddings are so amazing and you will have amazing days!.. Its so much less stressfull and so beautiful!. We got married at St Irene in Santorini with a...

Erin8, wednesday 26-Jun-13 16
Piestar
Thought I'd decided on a ring..
Piestar, 7 of June of 2013 at 20:10

I LOVE stars and thought I'd find the ring I loved. Asking a local jeweller of they could make this design, it came out a lot more expensive. I've spoken to Chris today, I can't afford a platinum one...

Piestar, sunday 9-Jun-13 9
Ampy
Wanted. - floor length scalloped edge ivory veil
Ampy, 8 of June of 2013 at 08:27

Hi ladies I'm trying to cut costs a little after blowing the wedding budget clean out of the water. I have seen an ivory/cream full length wedding veil with a scalloped edge and would love to get my...

Ampy, saturday 8-Jun-13 347
Ampy
Malta Meltdown
Ampy, 26 of April of 2013 at 12:00

We are currently in Malta to sign off on our dream wedding...it is piddling it down and windy as hell. Apparently the weather for when we will be here for the wedding can be pretty similar...we wanted...

Photo, wednesday 3-May-23 10
Ampy
Bridal entrance song
Ampy, 9 of May of 2013 at 17:50

I know there is a section on this but it doesn't look like it is used that much. As well as wedding reception traumas and dress nightmares I just can not find a bridal entrance song that I love. I was...

Ampy, monday 20-May-13 68
Ampy
Angry Anderson - Suddenly
Ampy, 15 of May of 2013 at 17:13

Http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ANGRY-ANDERSON-SUDDENLY-7-SINGLE-EX-EX-NEIGHBOURS-WEDDING-THEME-YUM113-/140956384749?pt=UK_Records&hash=item20d1a7bded I can't for the life of me remember who said they...

Ampy, wednesday 15-May-13 494
S
Need inspiration
supercooper04, 11 of May of 2013 at 18:02

Hi, We want to get married somewhere in Europe/Canaries but cant decide where ? Has any body got any suggestions. Here are a few extra details of what we want, Our children will be there, aged 8 and...

supercooper04, monday 13-May-13 3
bubbly
Show me your dresses!
bubbly, 9 of March of 2013 at 11:06

Hi, I'm bubbly and I'm getting married in Ibiza next May. Im having dilemmas over my dress though. I know that I don't want a full on wedding dress, but I don't really know what I do want. If anyone...

louise fisher, wednesday 15-May-13 15
Ampy
Artificial flowers...
Ampy, 4 of May of 2013 at 21:52

Hi ladies, we're getting married abroad and I'm having one bridesmaid and two flower girls. my bridal bouquet is included in the wedding package but the bridesmaid and flower girl ones are not. We...

Kayels, tuesday 7-May-13 4
Ampy
Gift ideas
Ampy, 4 of May of 2013 at 20:41

Hayelp hayelp we have been so wrapped up in trying to sort our own wedding that time has ticked on. its my sister in laws wedding at the end of may and we haven't bought a wedding gift eek. does...

pandorasbox, friday 27-Dec-13 7
C
Advice needed for wedding planners abroad
cuffers, 26 of April of 2013 at 15:17

My h2b and I have just got engaged and have decided to get married in Sicily (as my parents have roots there, and we love it). We've started to send enquiries out to wedding planners and have received...

Ampy, friday 3-May-13 4
Weddingin 59 days but just been told we can't get married !!
14ura, 29 of April of 2013 at 21:45

First of all - hello to you all, i'm a newbie, and have looked many a time on these pages, but out of desperation now I am hoping that somebody on here maybe able to help. We are a UK couple planning...

Ampy, friday 3-May-13 6
Ampy
Formal announcement to non-attendees
Ampy, 22 of April of 2013 at 09:55

Hi everyone, We are getting married in Malta in October - just close friends and immediate family. This has left us with the sticky situation of whether we announce to people on our return that we...

Ampy, saturday 27-Apr-13 3
L
Marrying in secret here before the ceremony abroad...opinions please?
LJ21, 24 of March of 2013 at 00:47

Hi, I'm new to this sort of! H2B and I have been engaged for two years now and had initially arranged a winter wedding in the UK for this December, but due to relocation, put the whole thing on hold....

Ampy, thursday 25-Apr-13 7

General groups

Hitched article topics