Bad Hippy

United Kingdom · From December 2012

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

30 of December of 2013

3793days 10hours

Discussions

*Funky*
****Funkys Fabulous Wedding Report (with the odd flash)****Finished!!
*Funky*, 1 of December of 2013 at 22:07

To enjoy the full funky wedding report experience mix yourself a cocktail, don your finest hat or fascinator and let the fabulousness commence! The crux of the matter Juris moved from Latvia to...

*Funky*, friday 4-Jul-14 116
MrsToffee
Cheaper Wedding Dress Designers
MrsToffee, 20 of November of 2013 at 22:12

I have about £1000 total to spend on my dress and accessories; are there any designers whose dresses come in under £1000 at all? I would be willing to buy off the rail or second hand but would love a...

DrBuffles, friday 22-Nov-13 25
~Peanut~
** Otter Fit Club/30 Day Shred Challenge **
~Peanut~, 20 of October of 2013 at 13:32

Recently I have felt my depression getting worse. I have no idea where it's come from and it's scared me a bit, anxiety has been much more the issue than depression over the last few years so it seems...

lil_2014, thursday 28-Nov-13 129
Flowmojo
Food you dont like but *want* to
Flowmojo, 11 of November of 2013 at 14:01

It seems ridiculous...I want to like Olives, they look so nice when served in a fancy bar, or in a nice restuarant, esp the stuffed ones. I just cant get on board no matter how hard i try. Also,...

F&GBride, tuesday 12-Nov-13 42
~Peanut~
North-o-meter
~Peanut~, 9 of November of 2013 at 15:30

How northern are you? https://www.mirror.co.uk/usvsth3m/ I'm 12% northern, which puts me in Bournemouth!

Peter, tuesday 12-Nov-13 33
Penny P
Help me find my MoH shrug and shoes. PLEASE!!
Penny P, 10 of November of 2013 at 19:03

Please help! ? I'm looking for some kind of cardigan, shrug, bolero for my two MoH's. I'm pretty open minded but it needs to be ivory, cost under £25 each and NO satin! They both want to cover their...

ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, tuesday 12-Nov-13 5
*Pugsley*
Are you doing 'bridesmaidy' things with your bridesmaids?
*Pugsley*, 10 of November of 2013 at 16:39

What the title said... I've been criticised by a friend for having not done anything bridesmaidy with my bridesmaids. The girl who said it is loaded and seems to have a lot of cash to spare whereas I...

*MM3*, sunday 10-Nov-13 18
Buzzee
In need of bedroom inspiration!
Buzzee, 10 of November of 2013 at 17:20

Not like that, much more boring! Getting bedroom painted this week and torn as to what to do with it. At the mo it is a light blue left by the previous occupants. Should I keep it neutral white/ off...

Nutella, monday 11-Nov-13 14
Holey
I have been at work 2 hours and.....
Holey, 8 of November of 2013 at 10:46

I've just realised I'm wearing odd shoes!

Canary, saturday 9-Nov-13 39
Rod
Help me! (BT reference but not a BT post)
Rod, 8 of November of 2013 at 09:13

Right hitchers. I need some help getting off my arse and actually looking after myself. I dont eat too badly, (ignoring the fact I've just had a bacon roll for breakfast) but I do love my food -...

Rod, monday 11-Nov-13 30
Ohwhatatuesday
What foods do you hate?
Ohwhatatuesday, 31 of October of 2013 at 08:01

I discovered I hate chickpeas yesterday. Never had anything with them in before, but they were in a soup I had and it was revolting. I discovered it was the chickpeas. Yuk. I'm not a fussy eater so my...

Arquard, wednesday 6-Nov-13 73
flowersinherhair
Pick 3 different decades...
flowersinherhair, 24 of October of 2013 at 14:32

And tell us: Which you would visit/revisit for the music: Which you would visit/revisit for the fashion: Which you would visit/revisit to experience the era: So for example I would love to go back to...

pandorasbox, monday 28-Oct-13 15
*Funky*
Let's play- what's your favourite.....
*Funky*, 24 of October of 2013 at 11:38

Just for fun (I'm bored at work) What is your favourite? Chocolate bar- Brand of toiletries - Cuisine- Movie(s)- Music (rock, pop, rap etc)- Restaurant- Holiday destination- Book/author- Brand of...

*J9*, thursday 31-Oct-13 58
Red Kite
Living alone
Red Kite, 21 of October of 2013 at 10:31

Today marks a month since Mr RK was readmitted back into hospital. Technically he was only discharged for a day before being readmitted - so I guess the actual time he has been in hospital (and now...

Enjayee, wednesday 23-Oct-13 68
Bride2Bmarch15
Post re insurance again
Bride2Bmarch15, 20 of October of 2013 at 20:29

I'm checking my wedding insurance which came up with a quote of 26 quid or so for around the cover I need . Do you guys know if any other insurers cover no shows of guest for three course mean etc ? ...

Bride2Bmarch15, monday 21-Oct-13 4
*Pugsley*
Smiley faces
*Pugsley*, 20 of October of 2013 at 22:31

Ok, so I'm going to admit that I use smiley faces (probably more than most people... And more often on here for some reason). But there's someone who I work with who puts them in pretty much every...

*J9*, monday 21-Oct-13 14
Elixia
MUA in south cheshire?
Elixia, 20 of October of 2013 at 15:16

Could anyone recommend any good ones? the ones google keeps bringing up are either WAY out of my price range and/or in Manchester and either ignore my emails or say they wont travel to my house...

Elixia, sunday 20-Oct-13 4
Flowmojo
LUSH products
Flowmojo, 20 of October of 2013 at 19:10

Anyone here use them? I have been given a dinky little shower jelly, and not really sure what it is!! I always walk past the shop in town and just the smell of the palce gives me a headache hah! is...

Icklefee, tuesday 22-Oct-13 42
Chippet
Depression
Chippet, 16 of October of 2013 at 07:47

Does anyone have any experience either suffering from or supporting someone whose depressed? I found a depression test on OH laptop last night, he totalled severe depression. He's got a lot if health...

loves-young-dream, monday 21-Oct-13 20
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Tired and noise
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 15 of October of 2013 at 13:33

I slept very badly last night, probably around 4 am when I dropped off. The man in the house over the way switched on his massive loud leaf-blower at 7:40 am, and proceeded to hoover/blow his...

AmnesiaCustard, thursday 17-Oct-13 28
L
Manchester Brides
loopy_linzi003, 15 of October of 2013 at 17:29

Are there any Manchester brides who would like to share info on who they are using for photography, cakes, venue dressing etc?? x

loopy_linzi003, wednesday 16-Oct-13 14
ATB
Year of presents for mum
ATB, 10 of October of 2013 at 13:08

The lovely Mummy ATB turns 60 in January. Does't want a party or any fuss, but I obviously need to do something! I've heard of people doing a 'year of presents' for their partner before, but do you...

maxinegallie, friday 11-Oct-13 11
Erin8
Addictions?
Erin8, 9 of October of 2013 at 22:39

What addictions have you got at the moment? My biggies are: Sundried tomatoes Love Heart sweets Pate Chorizo Dumplings Rimmel 500 disco ball which is the best sparkly nail varnish l have found do far...

Ohwhatatuesday, saturday 12-Oct-13 33
L
Road Etiquette
LaurenMitch, 10 of October of 2013 at 14:46

If the light is amber, you should stop not speed up - especially when you are not at the front of the queue of traffic! I knew that, apparently the man behind me this morning didnt! Im furious He...

~Peanut~, thursday 17-Oct-13 58
M
Inspired by Bad Hippy
Marmite27, 5 of October of 2013 at 00:46

I thought I'd introduce myself too. Live in Leeds, favorite cake is Nigella's choc fudge, and I like rose wine. This is Buster, gone but not forgotten ❤️ And this is Jack & Nero (in puppy prison...

Panjita, monday 7-Oct-13 9
B
Better late than never....
Bad Hippy, 4 of October of 2013 at 13:18

I’ve been lurking on here for a while now and have even de-lurked on a couple of threads with good intentions of posting more which has never really happened. I have been trying harder to post more...

Ixia, saturday 5-Oct-13 27
Kentish Gal
IGNORE the curtains... but
Kentish Gal, 4 of October of 2013 at 13:56

My little dog is happiest when we're all home. I have been working late a lot and there's nothing nicer than seeing her sat in the windowsill looking for me when I pull up and going crazy as I...

*Funky*, friday 4-Oct-13 10
M
Trying on dresses for first time! Advice and Manc/Cheshire recommendations please!
MancBride, 2 of October of 2013 at 08:55

I've booked a couple of appointments to try on wedding dresses for the first time this weekend, and I'm a bit scared!! Everything for the wedding (so far!) has been a joint decision between my h2b and...

Blondie28, saturday 5-Oct-13 13
emmiejune
Flower disappointment :-(
emmiejune, 28 of September of 2013 at 17:03

I went to meet with a florist this morning to find that the flowers I had really wanted will be hard to get and approx £9 per stem! Not her fault at all but I am a bit downhearted about it. However,...

overtherainbow, wednesday 9-Oct-13 19
SallyLou
Words you just can't say?
SallyLou, 1 of October of 2013 at 18:43

A lighthearted thread - do you have any words that for the life of you, you can't pronounce? For example, a word a spotted on another topic, I can not say brewery. I can split it up and say each...

LaurenMitch, thursday 10-Oct-13 45
M
No children and Invites
murphy88, 30 of September of 2013 at 09:40

I know some people don't agree having no children at weddings - but we have our reasons. I just wanted some advice really. Do we put on our invites that no children are coming? (obviously if I did...

Leedsbride2015, monday 30-Sep-13 17

General groups

Hitched article topics