• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

7 of September of 2014

3525days 0hours : 56min

Discussions

A
September 2014 Brides :)
Abi<3, 14 of September of 2013 at 17:31

Is anyone else getting married in September 2014? How far are you with your plans for the day? Abi

MrsShep, wednesday 15-Oct-14 1,335
Hoddy
**Hoddy's wedding report**
Hoddy, 16 of August of 2014 at 14:18

So it has been 16 days of married bliss and now it is time to give you my report! How we met and proposal I am lucky enough to have married my first love and I was his first too. When we met I had...

HelenSomerset, friday 5-Sep-14 63
E
Planning a wedding in France - trusted company's
Ellisssxx, 20 of August of 2014 at 19:19

Hi, I am looking at getting married in France.. Looking for some advice ... Has anyone worked with any trusted company's that you'd recommend? Countryweddingfrance.com have been really helpful but not...

Bruce Neville Photog, wednesday 20-Aug-14 4
emjjarvy
Hen Do Report!
emjjarvy, 11 of August of 2014 at 11:57

Have not been around on here much recently! Had a busy few weeks/ months for good and bad reasons... good reasons - was at OH's cousins wedding down in South Wales (amazing day), had OH's parents over...

kharding2014, monday 11-Aug-14 2 1,450
emabee
I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! VENUE NIGHTMARE! UPDATED - new venue booked!
emabee, 14 of July of 2014 at 16:38

So, with 6 weeks today until our wedding, our venue have just emailed me to say that there is scaffolding going up all over the building which will remain there for our wedding day. The venue has...

MrsDJG, monday 21-Jul-14 93
emmiejune
Foam Flowers
emmiejune, 29 of June of 2014 at 11:34

I have a selection of foam flowers for sale. 4 x lilac peony style, large 10 x purple roses, large 20 x lilac roses, medium 10 x dark blue/navy roses, medium. Some have not been out of box/bunch. Only...

emmiejune, sunday 10-Aug-14 15
M
Car hire / travelling issues... Any advice
MrsB2015, 14 of July of 2014 at 21:18

Hi all, have a bit of a problem. OH has finally agreed to let me have a horse and carriage, only problem is it's to far to go from our house to the venue, the venue has a massive drive so the horse is...

MrsB2015, tuesday 15-Jul-14 7
Sambarine
searching for a new venue with only 10 months to go....
Sambarine, 13 of July of 2014 at 20:37

So, update to my last post about my concerns over our venue - we met with them on Friday, and she did very little to allay my concerns. She insisted that us providing our own public liability...

Sambarine, monday 14-Jul-14 17
emjjarvy
Candelabras - sale in matalan
emjjarvy, 10 of July of 2014 at 15:27

Incase anyone is on the hunt for cheap candelabras these half price in Matalan at the moment... https://www.matalan.co.uk/sale.list

emjjarvy, friday 11-Jul-14 2
C
Flower girl and page boy gifts?
caromb, 10 of July of 2014 at 14:11

Please can someone can give me some inspiration for my little ones? Both aged 2 and a half... I have made up some favour/boredom bags for the small guests (girls - fairy tutu, wings, wand, activity...

caromb, friday 11-Jul-14 6
Sparkly Bear
Actual goldfish as a table centre piece.... Update: debate over - we aren't having the fish!
Sparkly Bear, 9 of July of 2014 at 13:22

Hello ladies, I just wanted to gain your thoughts on having real goldfish in bowls, with decorations and a little sand as a centrepiece for a table? We are having a beach theme and this is one of the...

Sparkly Bear, tuesday 15-Jul-14 56
daisymoo86
Anyone got their invites from Hobby Craft?
daisymoo86, 2 of July of 2014 at 12:56

Im just looking online at Hobby Craft and am thinking of getting their A5 Ivory Love Heart Laser Cut invites. I was going to incorporate my colour into them by adding gemstones into the laser cut...

daisymoo86, friday 4-Jul-14 13
emjjarvy
Pocket watches as groomsmen gifts??
emjjarvy, 1 of July of 2014 at 12:42

Hello Looking for pocket watches for the groomsmen, if anyone has any recommendations that would be appreciated! Ebay seems to be flooded with sellers and hard to work out which ones are any good!...

emjjarvy, tuesday 1-Jul-14 272
S
Evening buffet
Sarah5790, 30 of June of 2014 at 20:19

Hi Ladies What are you serving to your evening guests. We are going to have a buffet but we are struggling with what food to choose just hoping for some inspiration lol x

Pipsybus, tuesday 1-Jul-14 20
emjjarvy
Flower girl & pageboy gifts *flash*
emjjarvy, 30 of June of 2014 at 15:41

My latest wedding purchase, and one of my favourites so far....

miss pickle, tuesday 1-Jul-14 4
V
£195 for alterations?!?!
vestaluv1, 29 of June of 2014 at 15:42

Hi ladies!!! So I've been quoted £195 to take up the hem on my dress (front only) and take in the bodice. The dress does have a few layers and does have beading but I still think that a A LOT. Would...

AuntieBJ, monday 30-Jun-14 17
snow bride
Sand Coloured Trousers / Waistcoats??
snow bride, 25 of June of 2014 at 11:32

So we're having a budget wedding but due to large family / social circle we're trying to prove that you can have all the bells and whistles of a big wedding on a budget! We had planned for the men to...

emjjarvy, wednesday 25-Jun-14 4
G
ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE HELP - parent in law, our wedding weekend structure
Georcelin, 23 of June of 2014 at 12:13

Hello, I wondered if I could have some feedback and personal opinions and maybe even some advice if you are willing to share, on a tricky situation I find myself in. I am getting marriedo this year on...

Paula @ Ollievision, monday 23-Jun-14 4
sweetlikechocolate
PP planning derailed by missing cat ☆ cat now home ☆
sweetlikechocolate, 21 of June of 2014 at 13:22

I was meant to be having a few of my bridesmaids over today for champagne afternoon tea and to practice with the twist and wrap bridesmaid dresses. But my cat has gone missing, not seen her since...

sweetlikechocolate, monday 23-Jun-14 25
L
Bridal Jewellery
Lindsey-15, 18 of June of 2014 at 13:00

H everyone, I was wondering if any one had any suggestions where to get Bridal Jewellery from? I can't use 'Fashion Jewellery' as I am allergic to the metal they use, so at a mimimum I'm looking for...

lisaloulou, wednesday 25-Jun-14 12
M
Unofficial Officiant
melgoddard, 20 of June of 2014 at 21:39

Hi, We're getting married in London and our venue is not authorised to host wedding ceremonies, so we've decided to have the official ceremony before the "wedding". We would still like someone to...

ToBeMrsHouse, sunday 22-Jun-14 12
.A.S.
(Sort of Wedding related)
.A.S., 20 of June of 2014 at 10:38

So, after helping a couple of fellow hitchers very briefly... I thought ok. Maybe I should go for it and create a blog. Who would be happy/interested to come on board and help me out? i would like to...

Natalielousie, monday 23-Jun-14 31
M
Fancy a bridesmaid dress flash?
MRS RB, 19 of June of 2014 at 20:47

Thought I'd flash my BM dresses, they were purchased last summer. I saw them online and quite liked them, walked through BHS and saw them in the flesh and was impressed; got home and looked again...

flowersinherhair, saturday 21-Jun-14 34
SillyWrong
Hen party goody bags / gifts / thank you's
SillyWrong, 18 of June of 2014 at 09:16

So my hen party is being organised for me, all I know is the date, that it's a city break in the UK and who is/isn't coming. What's the norm for gifts or thank you's or goody bags? I was thinking...

Sarah_88, wednesday 18-Jun-14 6
pinkypoo85
Overwhelmed and a bit lost!
pinkypoo85, 18 of June of 2014 at 10:52

Hello This is first post after reading quite a lot of current ones over the last few weeks so thought I would say hi! ? I have been engaged just over a year now and after buying our house at the end...

HeavyMetalMaiden, tuesday 24-Jun-14 12
Who gets a thank you gift?
*CrazyCatLady*, 18 of June of 2014 at 00:16

This might sound like a stupid question but as I've probably said before, I haven't been to many weddings and I don't know what the wed-etiquette is... Who do you actually get a thank you gift for,...

AuntieBJ, thursday 19-Jun-14 16
K
Top Table Plan
KyleighB, 18 of June of 2014 at 09:03

Just wondering what everyone else is doing on their top table. We're having a long table with 8 people on it but im not sure who sits where?! There will be... Bride Groom FOTB MOTB MOH FOTG MOTG BM...

Paul & Dawn, wednesday 18-Jun-14 13
emjjarvy
Make up lesson this evening!
emjjarvy, 17 of June of 2014 at 15:55

Off this evening for a make up lesson at Bobbi Brown... Am getting married in France and wasn't able to have a make up trial when I went over there at Easter, so thought it might be worth looking into...

.A.S., wednesday 18-Jun-14 7
yorkshirekiwi
Kiwi's planning post. *Flashtastic* (Updated 17/6/14 and 4/8/14)
yorkshirekiwi, 8 of May of 2014 at 02:47

So, some lovely flashes have got me all inspired to do my own, and today is a good day to do it, because while I was asleep the wedding pixies back in England were hard at work and a few more things...

yorkshirekiwi, monday 4-Aug-14 23

General groups

Hitched article topics