• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

23 of August of 2014

3557days 9hours

Discussions

C
Should I make an official complaint?.
catnor, 8 of October of 2014 at 12:44

Just looking for some advice from you lovely lot. I have had booked for a year a surprise tribute act for my H2B, the venue this week emailed him all details of wedding to confirm and stated on there...

carbynel, friday 10-Oct-14 9
SillyWrong
TOG's - wedding albums?
SillyWrong, 29 of September of 2014 at 13:45

The package I got with my TOG was images on disk, could you tell me please approximately what we'd be looking cost wise to get albums done afterwards (which was always our plan) We're thinking a...

Mrs-S-to-be, tuesday 30-Sep-14 8
alabastamasta
Alabastamasta's Alice in Wonderland wedding report: Final part **Flash Heavy!**
alabastamasta, 3 of September of 2014 at 01:34

Hello! OK - part 1 (DIY extravaganza) We got up and showered, then headed to the breakfast room for a fry up of locally sourced food - delicious and just what the doctor ordered. Then I started on my...

hallowedding, friday 5-Sep-14 39
carbynel
Now a Mrs - flash!
carbynel, 30 of August of 2014 at 15:00

Hi all, I'm not doing a wedding report but these photos show how our day went. It was truly a wonderful day and our tog was amazing. Here's a few snaps to share x ...

lolapickle, wednesday 3-Sep-14 26
G
Groom gift box
Gismo, 28 of August of 2014 at 13:33

Tell me what you have in yours....I need some ideas ?

carbynel, sunday 31-Aug-14 5
alexandrawedding@hotmail.co.uk
Where are you saving and where are you splurging!!
alexandrawedding@hotmail.co.uk, 27 of August of 2014 at 16:39

I was just interested to read about everybody's ideas and what's most important to them! We've tried so much to save money! My OH is a chef and doing all our food which will be reheated/prepared on...

charlinc, sunday 31-Aug-14 39
A
Shoes, I don't know what to wear!
Aconite, 29 of August of 2014 at 20:41

Hello Everyone, My wedding is on bonfire night. I am having my dress made for me, It is 50s tea length. I've designed it myself, so I know I'm going to love it. My problem is shoes! I am very tall so...

MrsB2015, monday 1-Sep-14 7
Dizzycaz
Hen night tonight!!
Dizzycaz, 30 of August of 2014 at 13:02

With 6 weeks to go to the wedding it's my hen do tonight!!! Just a low key affair but spending the evening with five beautiful ladies, two of whom won't be at the wedding due to distance and expense...

alexandrawedding@hot, sunday 31-Aug-14 9
L
Bridesmaid gifts? Flash me please!!!!!
loves-young-dream, 5 of August of 2014 at 13:19

I need bridesmaid gift ideas please!!!

whitewine33, friday 8-Aug-14 16
BonnyRose
Wedding Advice - Feeling Completely Disheartened
BonnyRose, 1 of August of 2014 at 17:49

Hi, I'm new here so hello . I'll give a little background, if that's ok, and then launch into what will probably turn into a massive post. It's a lot about getting it all out but also I could do with...

MrsCWB, sunday 3-Aug-14 5
DrBuffles
August Brides, Are you have an umbrella?
DrBuffles, 20 of June of 2014 at 09:18

I'm getting married on august BH and i'm not sure if I should get a brolly? In theory we shouldn't need it but you know what good old England is like! Is anyone else getting one or am I being...

DrBuffles, friday 27-Jun-14 20
kharding2014
Flash me your garters
kharding2014, 29 of May of 2014 at 10:39

I'm toying with the idea of having a garter. I'm not doing a lot of the traditional things so I thought I wouldn't bother with a garter but now I'm thinking it's another pretty that I could buy :-)...

AuntieBJ, monday 2-Jun-14 24
carbynel
3 months to go - Flash!
carbynel, 24 of May of 2014 at 22:56

Most things are done now, so I thought it was about time for a flash! Apologies if some of these are a little big, I couldn't work out how to resize them! Venue: Bar : Canapes served in wheat grass:...

AuntieBJ, sunday 25-May-14 12 2,730
Love&Lavender
Wedding invitation grammar issues
Love&Lavender, 13 of May of 2014 at 14:47

Hi all, I am having a bit of a moment- we have designed our own invitations and now I am not happy with how they are written grammatically. I realise this sounds like it should be really easy, but I...

terri_cramp, wednesday 14-May-14 29
Hoddy
Cat eating plastic...anyone had this?
Hoddy, 11 of May of 2014 at 09:04

My 2 year old cat seems to have a thing for licking/chewing plastic bags, toilet roll wrappers, bags for life etc and if I leave one out or use one for the bins around the house he will literally eat...

MrsCWB, tuesday 13-May-14 17
miss_winter14
Dress designer *Edited to add designers list*
miss_winter14, 7 of April of 2014 at 16:04

List of designers worn by hitched brides: BENJAMIN ROBERTS: miss_winter14 DAISY HITHES: loopy_lisa91 MORI LEE: pink & glitz CYMBELINE: MrsA2B2014 MAGGIE SOTTERO: MrsPDMtobe PONOVIAS: NcNz JUSTIN...

pammy67, monday 14-Apr-14 62
Katianne
Buying suits as oppose to hiring
Katianne, 15 of September of 2013 at 08:57

Whilst out yesterday my OH tried on a couple of suits in a well known high street clothing store and found one he really liked. He's gone for a slim fit rather than the traditional cut, teaming it up...

sophiesofa, monday 7-Apr-14 25
S
august honeymoons
suzannelewington, 5 of April of 2014 at 15:39

Hi ladies. Im struggling to decide where to go for our honeymoon. We were hoping for somewhere hot and luxurious, had always imagined the maldives or mauritius but have been told august is not a great...

suzannelewington, sunday 6-Apr-14 10
T
Trouble booking Registry office
thedawnbringer, 4 of February of 2014 at 19:31

How long did it take you to book your registry office, and was it relatively straightforward? I tried ringing 2 days ago and was kept in hold for ages then told they are really busy and someone will...

14215Bride, wednesday 5-Feb-14 7
N
Walking down the aisle..
neo_kat26, 16 of January of 2014 at 14:02

What music are you walking down the aisle to? I have a male singer and guitarist but just don't know what to have....

alyj66, sunday 19-Jan-14 28
F
Mr & mrs sign
future.mrs.c, 18 of January of 2014 at 13:57

Hi everyone, if your having 1 where r u getting it from? We want it as are top table centre piece with our new surname. Just got a quote for £86! I thought was a bit expensive? Or is that about right?...

Stephie, tuesday 18-Nov-14 24
whitewine33
Not allowed candles at the venue :(
whitewine33, 18 of January of 2014 at 22:03

We have booked a village hall and on a recent visit when we were discussing what we will be having on the tables ect she mentioned we couldnt have any candles because of the fire risk! I think candle...

RLB, tuesday 21-Jan-14 26
M
help..
maxi-qu, 19 of January of 2014 at 08:52

I went dress hopping yesterday and found a dress I love... I think it could be the one.. my only concern is that i never wear strapless and the dress is strapless and does the colour suit me?!? im so...

Wedding Photography, sunday 19-Jan-14 11
N
Help me choose a wedding dress
Nicoletheshrink, 18 of January of 2014 at 18:52

Hello brides, I'm new here and in need of fashion advice for my upcoming "just the two of us wedding" in Las Vegas Nevada. Which dress should I wear? Please ignore the fit as both dresses are too...

PinkButterfly, monday 20-Jan-14 14
emmiejune
Some more amateur *flashes* from my wedding
emmiejune, 18 of January of 2014 at 11:48

As I am unlikely to get round to doing a wedding report I thought I would indulge myself a bit and put up a few more pictures. Still waiting for the Photogrpahers pictures but he has done 1 as a...

carbynel, sunday 19-Jan-14 32
carbynel
Small acoustic band, Kent
carbynel, 18 of December of 2013 at 19:24

Hi All, I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a small (max 3 person) acoustic band in the Kent area? Our venue doesn't have a lot of room and it wouldn't be able to accommodate a...

miss pickle, wednesday 18-Dec-13 715
Alisha.B
engagement party
Alisha.B, 19 of November of 2013 at 13:30

What is/has everyone done for engagement parties? Ive planned my own because: A) no one knows yet B) if I held my breath for it I would suffocate (my mam has a hatred of throwing parties for others...

~Peanut~, sunday 24-Nov-13 61
carbynel
glass cloche place settings anyone?
carbynel, 4 of November of 2013 at 21:06

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone has come across any place settings like these while planning...? I've been searching everywhere and I can't seem to find any glass cloches that are small enough...

stoice, tuesday 5-Nov-13 7
S
Gift List - help!
slbarber, 4 of November of 2013 at 19:31

Hello all, I am a bit stuck - My partner and I aren't really keen on doing a Gift List. We've lived together for years, so it seems silly to ask for things we already have... But then I know a lot of...

RLB, monday 4-Nov-13 6
M
August 2014 brides??
Miss B 2 be Mrs H, 10 of September of 2013 at 16:29

Hi everyone! Just wondering how any fellow August 2014 brides are getting on with planning?! ? x

alyj66, monday 1-Sep-14 421

General groups

Hitched article topics