• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

6 of December of 2014

3442days 23hours

Discussions

cymruangel
Last minute annoyances - UPDATED
cymruangel, 2 of December of 2014 at 10:37

I've actually sort of solved this, but thought I would share and establish a small ranting place for any December brides closing in on their wedding/ OMs who want to share their wisdom with us! So,...

Melancholie, friday 19-Dec-14 12
M
*flash* with one month to go...
MrsDecemberBride, 29 of November of 2014 at 11:52

With just 1 month to go, thought I'd better get in on the flash action!!Apologies if the photos come out massive, I'm not very good with technology... our church & venue: My dress: My shoes: Hair...

hjc87, tuesday 2-Dec-14 17
Mai15Bride
1st flash with less than 6 months to go (lots of pictures)
Mai15Bride, 2 of December of 2014 at 10:04

Hello all, I thought with less than 6 months to go, I go from Serial Lurker to doing my first flash. We will get married 9th May and I couldn't be more exited. I have most things organized, just...

Mai15Bride, tuesday 9-Dec-14 18
X
Only 27 sleeps!!! ***flash***
xmasangel14, 2 of December of 2014 at 07:49

Can't believe in 4 weeks I'll be waking up for the first time has Mrs W. After a year of planning, extreme stress and worry, everything has finally fallen into place. Just seen my Good luck thread too...

Lapland2015, tuesday 2-Dec-14 12
V
Skin issues - 4 days to go
vl1986, 2 of December of 2014 at 10:20

This is my first ever post 4 days before the big day... I have suffered with bad skin since my teens and have spent the last 9 months going all out to do what I can to improve things before the big...

MrsMac2be, thursday 4-Dec-14 14
M
Are any brides TTC before the wedding?
MissExcited, 12 of October of 2014 at 12:52

Hi ladies. I was just wondering if any of you have thought about trying to get pregnant before your big day or waiting to enjoy being married first? We're getting married next June and I've felt...

halloweeny, tuesday 9-Dec-14 76
cymruangel
19 days to go - Dress Flash!!
cymruangel, 1 of December of 2014 at 10:56

Don't tell my mother I did this... But I am far too excited after my final fitting and need to flash my dress, so here it is: It's pulled slightly high and needs resettling on the bosoms, and is...

LisaMH78, monday 1-Dec-14 15
EdenNI
11 days to go and first big flash!!
EdenNI, 25 of November of 2014 at 18:19

Hi all, I've been meaning to do this for ages as I've loved seeing everyone else's plans! Hope you enjoy The Venue: Ceremony room: Marquee letters: Decor inspiration: My dress: Shoes: Headpiece:...

Jessie0410, monday 1-Dec-14 21
Paul & Dawn
Choosing the Dress
Paul & Dawn, 28 of November of 2014 at 13:39

So tomorrow I'm going back to a shop I went to last week to try on a dress for the second time. I have been looking since June and trying this dress on last week was the first time I've felt special -...

Cache13, monday 1-Dec-14 15
B
Six days to go - first flash
brideoffrankenstein, 30 of November of 2014 at 15:39

Thought a cheeky flash might help me to quell the rising panic that in six days time we are getting married Also I really enjoy looking at other people's so thought it was only fair to try one of my...

MrsShep, monday 1-Dec-14 10
Climoo22
Time between Ceremony and Wedding Breakfast
Climoo22, 25 of November of 2014 at 18:50

Hi All, Our reception is on in the same place we get married. We marry at 3pm and sit down for food at 5pm, I've got a band from 8pm, photo booth from 7pm, sweet cart all day. Ive realised today, that...

millbankandkent, monday 1-Dec-14 13
TreacleTart
Where are you honeymooning?
TreacleTart, 12 of November of 2014 at 16:25

I need some inspiration! I'm off work sick today so thought I'd spend the afternoon flicking through travel brochures n honeymoon browsing online and oh my god I've driven myself crazy! We have no set...

I-go-by-many-names, wednesday 26-Nov-14 81
SillyWrong
***SillyWrong's Spanish wedding report*** - longer than a thesis!
SillyWrong, 25 of November of 2014 at 13:37

I’m not even exaggerating, this is one looooong report. Personally, I love a good long juicy report, which is why I’ve written it that way myself … I’ll not be offended though if you just look at the...

Faruk, sunday 20-Mar-22 48
M
Feel so sad and frustrated!!!
Moonbeam88, 25 of November of 2014 at 18:24

This isn't particularly wedding related but I don't have anyone else to speak to My dad ran his own business for years. Things went really wrong in the recession and my mum had to get a job and my dad...

*Pugsley*, wednesday 26-Nov-14 10
cymruangel
December 2014 Brides?
cymruangel, 8 of April of 2014 at 17:01

Jumping on the bandwagon of various other months I've seen pop up on the forum recently, any other December 2014 brides want to say hello? How are you getting on with planning? And any big jitters/...

Rach16273, tuesday 16-Dec-14 77
yorkshirekiwi
Tracks to run to....
yorkshirekiwi, 27 of October of 2014 at 02:34

What songs/artists do you like to work out to? my usual blend of ballads and show tunes are not keeping me motivated beyond the first couple of kms, so i'm in need of some new tracks to...

EdenNI, sunday 2-Nov-14 8
Cupcake26
Venue visits
Cupcake26, 2 of September of 2014 at 21:40

Evening! How many times after you had booked your reception venue have you been back to to see it? Just a curiousity question! xXx

jessuk, tuesday 4-Nov-14 17
TreacleTart
Picked my bridesmaid dresses - flash
TreacleTart, 1 of November of 2014 at 18:14

Ahhh!! Am excited! I went with my two bridesmaids today and it was a lovely day and they got on well which was ace. Tried quite a lot on and then the last shop at the last minute they tried on...

Heathy2b, sunday 2-Nov-14 4
TwoDucks
Broken Ankle....Wedding in 3 weeks!! :( What would you do?
TwoDucks, 2 of November of 2014 at 12:51

Hi Hitchers, I went on my hen weekend on Friday and before the fun could even start I tripped down the last step of the stairs and have managed to break my ankle I'm several places!! Aside from the...

pipkins17, friday 7-Nov-14 34
adgabe
How long did you wait for your dress?
adgabe, 31 of October of 2014 at 13:29

Hi all! Just a quick questions really... I chose my dress a while back and was told at the bridal store that, as it is made to order, it would take around 16 weeks to be ready. I am not panicking...

adgabe, monday 3-Nov-14 11
joeybrooks
Budget
joeybrooks, 29 of October of 2014 at 15:02

Hi All, Just wondering what kind of budget you all have and if you are paying all yourselves, part yourselves, or having it all paid for by parents. OH and I had a small budget of around £5000 (doesnt...

Moonbeam88, saturday 1-Nov-14 39
L
experiences of finding THE dress please?
leffers5555, 29 of October of 2014 at 07:18

Hi ladies. Just looking for experiences of finding the dress. Did you find in the first or tenth shop you went in? Did it still daunt you to say yes to the dress even though you knew it was the one?...

leffers5555, saturday 1-Nov-14 39
S
What's your favourite wedding purchase?
sarah121, 30 of October of 2014 at 14:28

Just for fun, on this miserable Thursday afternoon! Apart from our dresses, what's your favourite thing that you have purchased or ordered for your big day! Mine has to be my ice sculptured...

loveletters@rocketma, saturday 1-Nov-14 26
J
Help! Honest Opinions Needed!!
JLLS, 20 of October of 2014 at 20:22

Help! My H2B chose his suits on Saturday (thanks to very helpful advice from lovely people on here I decided not to go with them, but gave him an idea). He is having grey tails with cream waistcoat...

EdenNI, saturday 25-Oct-14 26
B
Honest opinions on dress please!
bandanna, 20 of October of 2014 at 12:33

I have found it very difficult to choose my dress so I just wanted second opinions on my favourite if that's OK? The big problem is I happened to be on my own when I found this dress.... which now I...

SillyWrong, friday 24-Oct-14 20
Tigsy87
How much is too much?
Tigsy87, 19 of October of 2014 at 17:02

Hi girlies. Just wondering how much everyone is spending/spent/budgeting for their wedding dress? I have seen a couple of dresses that I have fallen in love with but just wondering how much is too...

EdenNI, sunday 19-Oct-14 5
daisymoo86
Which dress!?
daisymoo86, 12 of October of 2014 at 16:27

I went dress shopping the 1st time yesterday. Tried on loads of dresses and love 2!! I'm going back for another try on of them, but which one is your guys favourite?

EdenNI, wednesday 15-Oct-14 25
lolapickle
Head pieces/hair accessories
lolapickle, 14 of October of 2014 at 21:35

Hi ladies, has anybody seen any beautiful hair accessories/head pieces in their travels please? Something a bit like this...

lolapickle, wednesday 15-Oct-14 4
MrsB88
dress for morning after the wedding......
MrsB88, 14 of October of 2014 at 19:18

Will be having breakfast with all my immediate family & the bridal party the morning after the wedding. I want to wear a white/Ivory dress, I want to drag out being a bride as long as possible...

SunnyBlackConfetti19, thursday 16-Oct-14 27
TreacleTart
My dress has arrived!!!
TreacleTart, 7 of October of 2014 at 15:13

I'm well overexcited...just had a voicemail from the shop to say its here and can I call to make an appointment for a first fitting and I got really overexcited by it ha! Ive been waiting ages - it...

EdenNI, wednesday 8-Oct-14 14
O
Got married!!!
owlalice, 8 of October of 2014 at 16:36

Hello! I don't post much on here, but thought you would like to take a peek at some guest photos of our wedding day! As I love to look at everyones flashes and reports. Brilliant day! Will write a...

BAMS, thursday 9-Oct-14 9

General groups

Hitched article topics