United Kingdom · From March 2014

Happily married 🎉

30 of August of 2015

3155days 11hours

Discussions

S
Wedding bits for sale
SoontobeMrsJ, 1 of January of 2016 at 16:27

So now my day is over, am selling lots of bits. Prices put by photo items. Collection from Sheffield or possibly Liverpool. Just married bunting - £10 5 glass sweet jars, various shapes -£30 2 Wooden...

LuxuriousPurpleStati, monday 18-Jan-16 2
S
Glitter candles or not?
SoontobeMrsJ, 11 of June of 2015 at 20:08

Hi Im after some non-biased opinions. I've just made some glitter initial letters for our wedding. I over-estimated the amount of glitter and have tons left over. I've been thinking what to do with...

Teal, saturday 13-Jun-15 8
samidolls
recovering from a very wedding-y weekend!
samidolls, 9 of February of 2015 at 09:55

I went to the national wedding show in Manchester (Thanks soontobemrsJ) with my mum. We sat through a few of the runway shows and aside from wanting to stuff a decent meal in all of the models faces...

bubblerawk, monday 9-Feb-15 6
S
2 free tickets to manchester wedding show this Sunday
SoontobeMrsJ, 4 of February of 2015 at 09:47

Hi all I applied and got 2 free tickets to the manchester wedding show this Sunday but can no longer go. Thought Id see if anyone on here would use them? They're email tickets so If you give me your...

samidolls, wednesday 4-Feb-15 2
MrsPhelan2be
Anyone getting married out of their parish
MrsPhelan2be, 2 of February of 2015 at 09:29

Hi iv found a church and venue an hour away from my home and I'm not sure if this is even possible and what I need to say to the Rev. Is anyone doing the same and have some tips on what I need to do...

rockinred40, saturday 4-Apr-15 14
jennybob
table numbers
jennybob, 18 of December of 2014 at 10:01

Im wondering what everyoneis doing with their table numbers? I never really gave it much thought but now i do im wondering if there was something a bit different we could do. Also is everyone making...

MrsFitt2B, tuesday 27-Jan-15 39
S
Has anyone been to Mauritius?
SoontobeMrsJ, 20 of January of 2015 at 08:51

Hi we're going to Mauritius in July and thinking of asking for a couple of things to do as wedding presents. It literally will just be a couple of things and the rest of it is paid so won't do a...

Arabella16, tuesday 20-Jan-15 1 704
MrsB88
hatton garden
MrsB88, 6 of January of 2015 at 20:05

Worth a visit or not? Is everything really expensive there?

halloweeny, wednesday 7-Jan-15 6
kelly17687
Ceilidh Band
kelly17687, 4 of January of 2015 at 20:25

Hi girls, I wondered if anyone had any recommendations of good Ceilidh bands around Edinburgh/Lothians or even Borders areas. I've looked on Google and YouTube but it's obviously hard to see how these...

lilbeth, monday 5-Jan-15 4
H
New wedding arrangement idea...
HeavyMetalMaiden, 29 of December of 2014 at 11:23

Ok, I am on a mission to make the day simpler and cheaper at the mo! Basically, I am thinking that we have our ceremony at our original venue, everyone spends a good couple hours there witnessing our...

HeavyMetalMaiden, wednesday 31-Dec-14 23
M
So stressed my dress isn't going to fit!!
MrsB2015, 28 of December of 2014 at 16:11

I ordered my dress in October and it was snug! I have measured myself this morning against the size chart and my waist is 4inches out! My dress is due in April and I am so worried it's not going to...

kimiu, sunday 28-Dec-14 3
S
Wedding dress too tight
SoontobeMrsJ, 26 of December of 2014 at 13:48

Hi This is the first time I've started a post on here. I'm freaking out and not sure what to do. My dress came into the shop 2 weeks ago so I tried it on. I knew I'd put on a bit of weight since I'd...

halloweeny, saturday 27-Dec-14 6
S
Wedding Rings - Birmingham Jewellery Quarter??
SunnyGreenBridesmaid36, 2 of December of 2014 at 14:02

Hi all Going shopping for wedding rings this weekend in Birmingham and wondered if all you had any particular shops you would recommend? Also looking at getting some sapphire jewellery for the day....

SunnyGreenBridesmaid, monday 8-Dec-14 13
S
Wanted: tree slices for centrepieces and cake
SoontobeMrsJ, 10 of September of 2014 at 10:13

Am trying to find tree slices for table centrepieces and possibly a larger thicker one for the cake. Does anyone have any or know where I could get some that's aren't too expensive? Thankyou ...

MOMB, wednesday 8-Oct-14 5
Shamy
Wedding Bits For Sale
Shamy, 1 of October of 2014 at 20:25

Time to part with some items from our lovely wedding! Everything with the exception of the mirror can be posted or collected from East London. Mirror £20 (collection only) Table easel £10 + postage...

Shamy, monday 10-Nov-14 21
S
Unusual wedding venues Peak District
SoontobeMrsJ, 2 of March of 2014 at 20:53

Trying to find a wedding venue, originally had my heart set on a nice barn but our numbers are 160-200 so needs to accommodate this many. Which we've been struggling with finding venues that hold this...

daisymoo86, monday 3-Mar-14 528

General groups

Hitched article topics