• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

1 of May of 2018

2209days 7hours

Discussions

P
Winter Wedding ~ Yay or Nay?
poppymarble, 4 of February of 2016 at 17:12

Hi everyone, We got engaged on NYE this year, so are looking to get married in 2018, but can't settle on a rough date. I don't want to wait nearly 3 years to actually get married, so we are looking at...

InkedDoll, friday 5-Feb-16 9
P
Affordable Kent venues
poppymarble, 30 of January of 2016 at 17:05

So we're getting married! But we want to have maximum control over the day and so aren't looking for a traditional hotel or marquee sort of place. Ideally we are looking for a barn style village hall...

SunnyOrangeStationer, monday 4-Apr-16 9 1
R
no control over my wedding?
RomanticGoldFlowers496, 28 of January of 2016 at 18:37

I recently got engaged so have started planning my wedding but have noticed i don't have much choice. My bridesmaids are pretty much decided for me (my two sisters and three nieces) but i would rather...

Scottish_Sarah, monday 1-Feb-16 22
A
!!ANYONE!! I need some advice with planning speeches/who's giving me away!!
anxiousbridetobe.91, 25 of January of 2016 at 11:10

This will be a long story, but I'll try to keep it as short as possible! My biological parents split up before I turned one, they both then went on to find new partners (whom they married) and had...

poppymarble, saturday 30-Jan-16 10
Miss-b
Disposable Cameras
Miss-b, 25 of January of 2016 at 11:41

Hi All, What are your thoughts on disposable cameras on tables at the wedding reception and then dotted about? Is it a bit done, boring, naff, 90's? I quite like the idea as I had thought about buying...

poppymarble, saturday 30-Jan-16 13
E
Hi everyone :)
emmaandgordon, 28 of January of 2016 at 13:09

Hi everyone I'm a newbie, getting married 13th Oct 2018, bit off yet but booked our venue! Wanna start planning early, want it to be perfect

MrsRees2B, saturday 30-Jan-16 3
Miss-b
First dance, yay or nay?
Miss-b, 21 of January of 2016 at 10:38

My OH and I were talking about this last night! We are planning on having evening entertainment, so either a DJ or singer as hire of the dance floor is included in our package. My OH isn't keen as he...

Aspenlady, sunday 31-Jan-16 19

General groups

Hitched article topics