• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

6 of September of 2018

2068days 20hours

Discussions

B
Wedding on 6th and flowers a no show
bloodninja, 3 of September of 2018 at 22:28

So, I did post a while ago saying I was having issues with the person doing my silk bouquets and button holes, she got in touch and we appeared to be on track. The flowers were due to be delivered...

Have_you_met_Mrs_Jon, tuesday 4-Sep-18 3
B
Last minute help and advice (wedding 6th sept)
bloodninja, 19 of August of 2018 at 18:27

I feel fairly sorted, but have a few last min things to get. Would you get a small something for the grooms parents? I’m undecided, there’s been a situation for years and my hubby to be and them are...

OmRum, monday 20-Aug-18 2 633
B
GIfts for bridesmaids/mother/father
bloodninja, 3 of June of 2018 at 14:03

Is anyone doing little gifts for them to give during speeches? Any suggestions very welcome for both sets of parents (I’d assume?) a 6yo bridesmaid, best man? Older maid of honour? I’ve no idea what...

Have_you_met_Mrs_Jon, friday 8-Jun-18 2
A
Comfortable shoes - Too much to ask?!
AJC211, 1 of May of 2013 at 20:06

I don't think I'm asking for much. I'm not one of those girls who wears heels regularly, I have big feet & long toes, and collapsing arches, so is this REALLY too much to ask... Where are all the...

HappyBrownDecor18059, monday 4-Jun-18 29
B
Centrepiece flower help!
bloodninja, 19 of May of 2018 at 08:19

We are doing our own centrepieces after everywhere near us are too expensive to hire from. I’ve gone for fishbowls, crystals in the bottom, water and I wanted floating roses. I’ve tried with silk,...

ExpensivePurpleCars4, monday 4-Jun-18 358
L
Dress regret - help!
Latesummerbride18, 11 of May of 2018 at 09:00

Hello! I need some help and ideas from all you creative types with vision! I purchased the Maggie Sottero dress Greer, but I am now having major concerns that I've made a big mistake. I'm not sure if...

bloodninja, saturday 19-May-18 4
W
Newbie.... second wedding! Help!
WhoLou, 17 of May of 2018 at 11:48

Hello everyone my name is Louise and I once frequented these boards daily from about 2002 onwards when I was planning my first wedding. My partner proposed to me last week and my head s in a fuzz. We...

bloodninja, saturday 19-May-18 1
R
Leather jacket over wedding dress
rocknrollbride92, 13 of May of 2018 at 15:09

I plan on wearing a black leather jacket (most likely faux leather/PU) over my wedding dress but had a sudden thought- will the black colour rub off onto my dress?

HappyBlueCars582, monday 21-May-18 3
B
Flower girl dress help!
bloodninja, 19 of May of 2018 at 07:53

So, after you amazing ladies got some dress shops spot on for the wedding dress, I need some serious help. Wedding is on 6th September and I need to find the flower girl dress. Ideally bristol/Cardiff...

PirateWench, saturday 26-May-18 2 1,001
B
No appointment dress shopping in bristol/Cardiff ?
bloodninja, 3 of January of 2018 at 09:38

Is anyone able to suggest any places I’d just be able to turn up to, no appointment needed and try on dresses? I’m not a shopping or dressy type and the odds are I’ll make an appointment, look...

LuxuriousIvoryConfet, sunday 4-Feb-18 3

General groups

Hitched article topics