Louise

Nottingham, Nottinghamshire · From April 2021

🕐 Wedding Countdown...

4 of May of 2024

2days 12hours : 22min
L
Table decorations person?
Louise, 1 of January of 2022 at 19:46

Hi all. Its been a hot minute since I was last here. The world and its ways has just created a distraction. But I've had time to think and I'm getting bits and bobs sorted out. My question is relating...

Kenna, monday 3-Jan-22 3
J
Honest question: how did you pay for your wedding?
Joro&Jro, 25 of September of 2021 at 23:12

We’ve just got engaged so havnt planned anything yet, but our guest list is currently way higher than expected. Trying to cut it down currently! My question is really, how on earth are you paying for...

Emma, friday 29-Oct-21 44
J
What cake topper are you having?
Jennifer, 11 of September of 2021 at 16:31

I’d love to know what cake toppers everyone has chosen. There are so many I can’t decide what to go for! Bonus points for photos x

Michelle, saturday 18-Sep-21 7
L
Bridesmaid Proposals?
Louise, 5 of September of 2021 at 17:43

Hi all. Hope everyone's planning is going stress-free and well! I'm in the very very beginning stages of planning a wedding.. dont even have a date or venue so it's fresh planning. Did anyone do a...

Marie, saturday 11-Sep-21 19
M
Mr&mrs
Millie, 6 of September of 2021 at 22:33

Can’t believe it, we got to have our day!!! Far exceeded all of our expectations ❤️

Tamaryn, saturday 26-Mar-22 11 1
Freya
Wedding planning
Freya, 7 of September of 2021 at 14:20

I’m really struggling with making sure I’ve got everything written down that I need to plan. Ive got major things such as: VenueCatering Guest listCake/flowersRings Wedding partyEntertainment/DJCan...

RomanticGreenStation, wednesday 8-Sep-21 6
L
Save the date design thoughts
Louise, 6 of September of 2021 at 19:15

As mentioned in another discussion, I'm no where near savings a date, venue or anything but I've been adamant that there is some element of Disney.. subtle disney. The hubby to be isn't a massive...

David, wednesday 9-Feb-22 4
K
Wanted to share Wedding dress
Kalee, 5 of September of 2021 at 20:53

My and my h2b are getting married next October and I've just brought my dress. However my mother passed last year so I only have my dad and my man of honors opinion. I would just like a woman's...

Aimee, monday 25-Oct-21 34
J
Is a second photographer worth the extra cost?
Jennifer, 5 of September of 2021 at 21:03

Hi all We have the option of upgrading our photography package to one that includes a second photographer. What are the advantages & is it worth it? Is it just a case of you get photos from...

Charlotte, tuesday 7-Sep-21 5
M
Crisis in confidence
Millie, 21 of August of 2021 at 11:00

I went for my final dress fitting yesterday and unfortunately seem to be having a wobble. Now left asking myself questions like am I good enough? Will everyone think I look awful? Is this my dress?,...

Jessica, thursday 9-Sep-21 21
G
Wedding cake help required!
Gemma, 18 of August of 2021 at 13:35

Afternoon :-) We're getting married on 18/11/2022 in Gretna Green - not an elopement but only a small number of family friends. Everything is pretty much sorted - except the cake. Apparently, I've...

Elena, wednesday 25-Aug-21 6

General groups

Hitched article topics