Skip to main content
Mandalorian
Mandalorian

Ottery St Mary, Devon · From April 2021

Happily married 🎉

23 of July of 2022

669days 3hours
Mandalorian
Bridesmaid / usher / specific roles - help?
Mandalorian, 31 of August of 2021 at 10:00

Hi all, I have a choice between increasing bridesmaids (from 5 to 9) or having 5 bridesmaids and 4 ushers (or a different title altogether). I'm not having bridesmaid dresses, but will be paying for...

Charlotte, tuesday 31-Aug-21 6
S
What is the most important thing for your guests on your wedding day?
Sarah, 5 of August of 2021 at 09:20

Hiya ladies. Just out of curiosity, could I please ask your thoughts on what you think the most important thing is for your guests on your wedding day? Whether it's the food, the entertainment, the...

Mandalorian, tuesday 31-Aug-21 13 1
M
Crisis in confidence
Millie, 21 of August of 2021 at 11:00

I went for my final dress fitting yesterday and unfortunately seem to be having a wobble. Now left asking myself questions like am I good enough? Will everyone think I look awful? Is this my dress?,...

Jessica, thursday 9-Sep-21 21
Mandalorian
Anyone selling Galina Signature Swg841?
Mandalorian, 23 of August of 2021 at 15:08

I tried this dress on in a size 10 (pre-lockdown so I'm more like a 12 now but I can work to get down!) Keen to find this dress second hand if anyone is selling or know of any going second hand?...

Elena, wednesday 25-Aug-21 118
Mandalorian
Planning wedding 2.0 for 2022 - lessons from Covid-ruined take 1 and advice needed from wise forum frolickers
Mandalorian, 27 of July of 2021 at 15:20

Hello all, We had our wedding booked for early April 2020 which got cancelled due to YOU KNOW WHAT. The venue we had booked into wasn't licensed so we always needed to do the legal bit in a registry...

Mandalorian, wednesday 28-Jul-21 2
R
Sunday weddings......
Robyn Amos, 27 of July of 2021 at 19:53

Has anyone had a Sunday wedding? It falls on a bank holiday weekend so it's not like people will be going into work the next day. Has anyone done it and was it OK? Xxx

Emma, thursday 29-Jul-21 6
Karen
Venue search.. but with difficulty!
Karen, 4 of July of 2021 at 15:36

Hello! I am looking for a venue in the UK where my friends and family are able to stay all weekend. If you imagine a place to get married - barn etc and then separate cottages for family to stay in or...

Jess, wednesday 28-Jul-21 16
I
Reception caterers have our deposit but have gone awol
IndianWedding2021, 27 of July of 2021 at 12:54

Hi everyone! We have our rescheduled wedding reception in November and have been trying to get in touch with our caterer. We have already paid them a 25% deposit but now that we are trying to get in...

Mandalorian, tuesday 27-Jul-21 2

General groups

Hitched article topics