Leeds, West Yorkshire · From June 2022

Happily married 🎉

10 of June of 2023

327days 21hours

Discussions

Amy
Honeymoon Fund
Amy, 18 of August of 2022 at 19:37

Hi everyone, We are fully committed to asking for honeymoon fund donations should anyone want to gift us anything (so please don't try and dissuade me or tell me its tacky to ask for money). My...

Helen, friday 19-Aug-22 3 1
Tattythomas
Inviting partners...
Tattythomas, 18 of August of 2022 at 18:57

Another debate as to whether we should invite partner's to our wedding... My fiancé and I are both in agreement that we only want people we really know and love at our wedding. We're quite private,...

Raymondsoymn, monday 22-Aug-22 12
A
Registry Office Wedding - top tips/rest of day?
Anonbride, 1 of August of 2022 at 12:23

We've decided to have a small registry office wedding/legal ceremony the week before our big day (long story short: to enable my friend to be our officiant and create a really personal ceremony for...

Helen, thursday 4-Aug-22 13 1
Lea
What drinks to provide?
Lea, 1 of August of 2022 at 00:37

Hello everyone, Can anyone give advice about drinks at a wedding? So we have 50 guests of which two thirds drink alcohol and the rest don't drink alcohol or very little (a glass or two, if that). We...

Lea, monday 1-Aug-22 4
C
Registrar unavailability - looking at Celebrants
Charlotte, 13 of July of 2022 at 14:15

Hi all, We recently got engaged and have found our perfect venue with dates next March 2023, we have been together ages and don't really want a long engagement. Unfortunately Selby/North Yorkshire...

Abbie, saturday 16-Jul-22 8
Sam
Booking registrars
Sam, 22 of June of 2022 at 12:01

Hello! Has anyone had issues or delays booking registrars. It’s been nearly two weeks and they still can’t advise over the phone or email if the time is ok. Making me anxious to book the venue -...

Shireen, friday 16-Sep-22 28
C
To videographer or not?
Cheryl, 8 of June of 2022 at 19:04

Hi everyone. I'm wondering if any of you have had discussions about a videographer at your weddings? I am guessing that a photographer doesn't do videos alongside the photos? Would this be a 2 person...

Rebecca, sunday 12-Jun-22 10

General groups

Hitched article topics