Samantha

Keighley, West Yorkshire · From June 2022

🕐 Wedding Countdown...

28 of May of 2024

10days 4hours : 41min
S
Civil/symbolic ceremony - Italy
Samantha, 19 of December of 2022 at 13:43

Hi All, We have booked our wedding for May 2024 in Tuscany-Italy, we are both british. I have read mixed reviews about civil/symbolic ceremonies. Some people we know did it previously and had no...

Fomaxemok, thursday 29-Dec-22 1
K
Insurance for abroad wedding
Kayleigh, 15 of December of 2022 at 14:20

Hi Everyone, has anyone got married abroad (Italy) and have found wedding insurance? The only one that comes up when I search is Dreamsaver but they don’t get food reviews? Thank you

Geraldtus, friday 23-Dec-22 3
Danielle
Cancel uk wedding and go abroad?
Danielle, 10 of December of 2022 at 20:26

Hi everyone, We are in a bit of a dilemma and wondered if anyone could help! We have booked our uk wedding for June 2024 and some other things (venue dresser/photographer/cake) but now we are debating...

Chelsea, monday 6-Feb-23 8
Sarah
Bridesmaids proposals?
Sarah, 4 of December of 2022 at 18:34

I want to do something special but more so something surprising so they least expect it. I’m not into these boxes or anything that as soon as I hand them a gift they’ll suspect it! Any ideas? Xx

FL., friday 6-Jan-23 10
J
Am i overreacting to these rules?
Jazz, 16 of November of 2022 at 15:40

My partners brother and his girlfriend are getting married in 2024. We are all really excited for them. Since my partners brother proposed in 2020 they have told my partner and I that we cannot ‘do...

RomanticGreenStation, tuesday 7-Nov-23 48
Katie
help
Katie, 4 of December of 2022 at 15:24

Myself ad my partner have recently got engaged we are looking to book our wedding for july 2025. The venue is over our budget but we have decided to make our own invites to save on the cost. can...

Samantha, monday 19-Dec-22 9
S
Italy Wedding help & guest accomodation
Samantha, 30 of June of 2022 at 16:36

Hey! recently engaged so new here! Before being engaged my boyfriend and I had always spoken about an Italian wedding. For weather, atmosphere, surroundings and most importantly food and drink!...

Sian, monday 15-Aug-22 9 1
Katie
Recommendations for a wedding planner in Tuscany
Katie, 27 of March of 2022 at 14:58

Hi I'm looking at getting married in Tuscany and would like to know about some good wedding planners who people have used (and suggestions of locations as well. I'll take any advice really! Ha).

Samantha, thursday 30-Jun-22 2
A
Getting married in Italy
Amy, 10 of January of 2022 at 08:18

Has anyone got married in Italy? We’re looking to wed in Tuscany in a villa with friends and family, and wondered if anyone had any recommendations at all? It’s quite overwhelming looking at so many...

Boho1974, thursday 11-Aug-22 4
Lisa
Walking down the aisle alone
Lisa, 18 of June of 2022 at 22:33

Hi! I’m getting married in June 2023. It’s a destination wedding with very few guests. To cut straight to the point: I absolutely dislike the idea of my dad walking me down the aisle. For me it feels...

Watergirl, friday 15-Jul-22 12

General groups

Hitched article topics