Geogina

Birmingham, West Midlands · From November 2022

Geogina
Modest Dresses Brand
Geogina, 15 of November of 2023 at 12:03

I need suggestions about the Modest Dresses Brand in uk

Geogina, wednesday 15-Nov-23 14
Liz
What colour to do my toes with gold shoes?
Liz, 8 of May of 2023 at 10:33

I've got gold platform shoes to go with my boho wedding dress and I'm wondering what color nail varnished to do my toenails and my fingernails. The bridesmaids are going to be in either pink or...

Pia, saturday 2-Sep-23 3
J
Shoes
Joanna, 24 of March of 2023 at 22:03

I'm looking for inspiration for wedding shoes. I quite like vintage shoes, not too high and looking for comfort. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Geogina, thursday 11-May-23 10
What colour shoes with navy blue dress?
, 10 of November of 2012 at 18:30

Evening all! Fresh from booking the honeymoon today I'm in wedding planning mood and having a think about the bridesmaid shoes! We've gone for navy blue dresses (image below - apologies if huge!) and...

Geogina, wednesday 3-May-23 24 1
*Mini*
What don't you like at weddings?
*Mini*, 30 of March of 2013 at 17:56

Its been ages since we did one of these and we have lots of lovely new shiny Hitchers to join in! So the question is what don't you like at weddings? Chair Covers? Horse Drawn Carriages? Men in top...

Kelly, sunday 17-Mar-24 569 3
Lady Falafel
Is it rude not to chat to your hairdresser?
Lady Falafel, 19 of November of 2008 at 15:36

Just reminded by the other thread. I can't stand having to make small talk for an hour and a half to someone I don't know. I don't want to tell you all about my job / holiday / children / why I'm not...

Geogina, thursday 13-Apr-23 24
K
Hair and makeup - cost??
Kay, 29 of March of 2023 at 20:56

Hi - I have searched but I couldn't find recent discussions and with the economic crisis I imagine costs have gone up, but I have no idea what is reasonable. I've been quoted around £600 for just the...

Jas, monday 3-Apr-23 13
A
Flakey guests!
Anna, 21 of March of 2023 at 13:10

What should I do if a guest is being really flakey and my gut feeling is that they will let me down? They are saying they will know closer to the time if they can come to my wedding breakfast... I...

Abbie, monday 27-Mar-23 13
Barnett2015
Big footed ladies - wedding shoes?
Barnett2015, 7 of July of 2014 at 12:22

As suggested in the title, i have big feet! I wear an 8 or a 9 to be exact but often find size 8's in high street shops tend to be a bit tight so i need a 9. Where have you got your shoes from? I am...

Leanne, tuesday 15-Nov-22 15

General groups

Hitched article topics