Skip to main content
J
Janet

Dallas, North Carolina · From January 2023

Discussions

Purple Pixie
Need ideas for humourous book titles/authors
Purple Pixie, 29 of June of 2009 at 08:43

I'm making a cake for a retirement do that is basically three books. Each book needs a title and an author writing on it. I've been asked to make the titles/authors humourous and to fit the occasion....

Jeff, wednesday 12-Apr-23 10
M
Wedding business advice...
Moonbeam88, 10 of September of 2014 at 13:30

Hi ladies I am currently planning my august 2016 wedding and absolutely love the whole creative side of planning colours, decor, themes and designs! So much so that I have had the wild thought of...

Glenna, friday 19-Apr-24 8
N
Business with my fiancé
NikoleB, 28 of January of 2022 at 15:52

Do any of you have a business with your fiancé/fiancée? My fiancé suggested me starting an online business together. I was surprised but we are going to get married, so it will be our family business...

Marg, thursday 21-Mar-24 3 1
Saphireangel
Anxiety and stress
Saphireangel, 25 of February of 2022 at 09:45

Hi ladies, Are any of you brides experiencing anxiety and stress as well leading up to the big day during the planning stages? I have 3.5 months left till the wedding day and I still have wedding...

Viki, wednesday 1-Feb-23 38
Stephanie
How far would you travel as an evening guest?
Stephanie, 30 of December of 2021 at 12:42

Hi everyone! I’m about to book our wedding venue that’s 55 minutes away which we’ve fell in love with. My question is, if you were invited as an evening guest, would you feel offended at the 55 minute...

John, sunday 29-Jan-23 13 1

General groups

Hitched article topics