Terri

Bradford, West Yorkshire · From September 2023

🕐 Wedding Countdown...

2 of May of 2025

348days 2hours : 28min
Terri
Travel time??
Terri, 20 of September of 2023 at 14:57

Hey…. Help… ergh I keep changing my mind about venues. We thought we had one picked out and there’s something about it I’m not sure of, can’t put my finger on what! I figured I’ll know when it’s the...

Kihec24, tuesday 14-May-24 3 125
Terri
Wedding with no breakfast?
Terri, 15 of September of 2023 at 18:58

Hello! Newly engaged so this is my first post here 😆 basically, me and hubby to be have been together a long long time and we cannot wait to get married, but we just aren’t keen on the costs 😂 for us,...

Ivana, sunday 17-Dec-23 35 2
C
Should i invite my dad to my wedding?
Claire, 7 of May of 2023 at 23:47

For context, I was quite close to both of my parents, and whilst we were all living together, my dad had an affair and left to be with the other woman quite suddenly. It took myself, my brother and my...

Felix, thursday 9-Nov-23 9
O
Ideas to entertain the children
Olek, 16 of September of 2023 at 17:45

Hello, Does anyone have any ideas for something to entertain children throughout the evening please? I was thinking something like a ball pond. Somewhere that they could entertain themselves and have...

Rebecca, tuesday 3-Oct-23 5 1
H
2 Witness Volunteers Wanted
Habs, 13 of September of 2023 at 18:33

Hi, My other half and I are looking to elope. We don’t have family who live nearby and we don’t want to have to pick between our family and friends as to who we would like to witness our wedding. We...

Ruby, friday 26-Jan-24 3 1
Beccie
Wedding Venues
Beccie, 17 of September of 2023 at 19:25

Hi all 😊 At the start of planning our wedding and we are looking for venue reccomendations in Yorkshire that include's quite honestly everything in a package deal. Any recomendations at all will be a...

Beccie, monday 18-Sep-23 3

General groups

Hitched article topics