Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner February 2024 West Midlands

2 Witness Volunteers Wanted

Habs, 13 of September of 2023 at 18:33 Posted on Wanted 1 4
Hi,

My other half and I are looking to elope. We don’t have family who live nearby and we don’t want to have to pick between our family and friends as to who we would like to witness our wedding. We just want to avoid many hurt feelings as some can be very sensitive.
Very advanced notice but our civil ceremony is happening at Birmingham Registerer office on 13th February 2024 at 2pm.
We will buy you lunch as a thank you. Anyone able to help us out?

4 replies

Latest activity by Ruby, 26 of January of 2024 at 15:24
  • Terri
    Curious May 2025 West Yorkshire
    Terri ·
    • Hide content
    I love this! Sorry I’m of zero help as not local but what a fab memory too for those who are witness! Do your families know you plan to do this? An idea that you toy with, or may have already… gather everyone and draw 2 names out of a hat… could be fun! x
  • A
    Beginner October 2023 West Midlands
    Andrea ·
    • Hide content
    I'm local but I think I'll be in work as its school term. I hope you find someone : )
    Birmingham Register office is busy so you might be able to find someone on the day x
  • C
    Beginner May 2024 Durham
    Carol ·
    • Hide content
    Hi getting married myself in May but when my ex got remarried he eloped to Jersey, asked 2 people off the street before they went in, and the deed was done!! Didn’t even have to provide a meal 🤣 Enjoy your day x
  • R
    Beginner February 2024 West Midlands
    Ruby ·
    • Hide content
    Hello my love did you manage to find those witnesses? I'm actually in need also for the day after on 14th February at sollihull office?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics