Skip to main content

Wedding Attire

Join Group

Looking for inspiration for your wedding look? Here we talk about wedding dresses, wedding suits, tuxedos, shoes, veils, accessories, jewellery... so you can find the perfect outfit that makes you feel and look your very best.

members

Discussions

Order by:
Last comment
  • Last comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Olivia
How well do my groomsmen/bridal party ties need to match my bridesmaid dresses?
Olivia, 15 of April of 2024 at 12:13

I got the multiway bridesmaid dresses from Next last year in Forest Green thinking ties wouldn't be an issue to find. Next have none that match the exact shade (and they don't even sell the dresses in...

Olivia, yesterday at 10:54 6 77
Charlotte
Wedding dress
Charlotte, 16 of April of 2024 at 19:04

Hey everyone! Please could I have recommendations for great bridal shops in London/Hampshire please?? 😊

Charlotte, tuesday 16-Apr-24 3
S
Jewellery.. earrings and bracelet?
Sarah, 13 of April of 2024 at 19:04

Hi! We are having a beach wedding and I'm having my hair half up, half down, and can't decide on earrings to wear. I've been looking between these ones, but my friend also said about a more statement...

RomanticGreenStation, tuesday 16-Apr-24 1 18
T
Mother of the Bride outfits
T S, 15 of March of 2024 at 17:42

Hi all, My wedding is approaching and my Mum is struggling to find an outfit. She's a curvy size 12/14, looking for something that allows wearing a conventional bra (not strapless, etc), ideally in a...

Reecoupons, monday 15-Apr-24 2 42
Lisa
Too old for princess type dress?
Lisa, 18 of February of 2024 at 21:40

Hiya I've never posted on here before but I'm seriously having doubts about my dress choice. I've never been married before and I have 3 almost adult children I raised alone, I was single for 15 years...

Victoria, monday 15-Apr-24 20 529
S
Flowers
Samantha, 5 of March of 2024 at 20:58

Fresh or fake flowers, thoughts please? Struggling to find ideas of prices for fresh bouquets but plenty of silk / artificial prices. Any website company recommendations much appreciated. Thanks

Sarah, monday 15-Apr-24 7 99 1
S
Dress sizes
Samantha, 10 of March of 2024 at 21:15

I have been measured up for my Stella York wedding dress 😊 I was warned wedding dress sizes don’t run same size as clothes - I am a 14 and my measurements say I need a size 18 ordering. It’s just a...

Sarah, monday 15-Apr-24 2 69
J
Bridesmaid & bridal jewellery
Jess, 25 of March of 2024 at 13:19

Hiya, Looking for some recommendations for bridesmaids and bridal jewellery. Thanks 🤍

Sarah, sunday 14-Apr-24 2 45
L
Help! Really hated my dress
Laura, 28 of March of 2024 at 15:04

I think I’m driving myself a bit mad 😞 I got married last year and although we had a wonderful day, I just have the biggest dress regret that I can’t seem to get over. My dress seemed ok at the...

Sarah, sunday 14-Apr-24 8 565 1
V
Selling a wedding dress
Venetia, 14 of April of 2024 at 21:33

I’m selling my wedding dress, I originally bought it when having a UK wedding, but since changed locations so needed to change dress. I don’t know where to sell or if anyone has any suggestions for me...

Venetia, sunday 14-Apr-24 16
Alison
Suits for the men
Alison, 4 of October of 2023 at 18:58

What did everyone do regarding suits. It’s a second marriage and not sure if we want to go all matching or have something special for the groom and then ask other men to wear their own suits with a...

GrantAndOSullivan, friday 12-Apr-24 7 133
Laurie
Dress shirt for the groom
Laurie, 2 of April of 2024 at 15:40

Hello, My partner is hiring a kilt for our wedding day, but needs to get his own dress shirt. The one he's got fits him around the neck, but the sleeves look like balloons from shoulder to elbow. I'm...

StefanBype, thursday 11-Apr-24 2 29
Sabina
Web development to create a wedding website
Sabina, 27 of August of 2023 at 10:52

Hi everyone!!! Looking for recommendations: need experienced web development professionals to create a wedding website. Maybe someone has worked with good professionals and can share contacts? I would...

Andheri CAll Girls S, thursday 11-Apr-24 3 107
J
Wedding dress shopping - should i go to a couple of shops in one day?
Josephine, 11 of April of 2024 at 14:02

Hi, looking for some advice for fitting in my wedding dress shopping. I'm not getting married until summer 2025 so I know I've got time, but I have 2 young children so weekends are usually busy, and...

Josephine, thursday 11-Apr-24 6
Alex
Groom’s outfit
Alex, 23 of February of 2024 at 14:31

How involved have other brides got with the grooms and usher’s outfits? I’ve left it to my fiancé and I’m starting think I might need to help steer! For context he likes to be quite smart and...

GrantAndOSullivan, wednesday 10-Apr-24 11 113
S
How to stand out as the groom with matching suits
Stephen, 5 of February of 2024 at 18:15

Hi, I'm looking for some advice on what to wear for my wedding in May. I have seen a suit that I like and the plan was for me, the best man and my Dad to wear the same suit so that we match on photos....

GrantAndOSullivan, wednesday 10-Apr-24 6 115
Nikola
Jewellery
Nikola, 30 of June of 2023 at 16:51

Any recommendations for bridal jewellery, mainly necklace please? I've searched everywhere I can think of and can't find anything I like! Preferably if online it has picture reviews as I brought what...

Ann, tuesday 9-Apr-24 1 38
K
Dress alterations
Kay, 5 of April of 2024 at 10:30

Help please, I went to see my wedding dress yesterday for my second alternation appointment. At the first appointment we discussed adding sleeves onto my dress (it comes with extra material for...

Kay, friday 5-Apr-24 2 73
N
Finding a wedding dress
Nikki-Lea, 18 of March of 2024 at 22:06

Hi, has anyone found a great place with a great selection of wedding dresses to try find the right dress? Not necessarily to buy but to find the right style that suits me? I’m based In based near...

Daisyconfetti1707, wednesday 3-Apr-24 2 57
Nadia
Bridal shop suggestions
Nadia, 26 of February of 2024 at 21:14

Hi all We're planning on getting married in Sep 2025 and I've just had a quick look online to get a feel of what wedding dresses I like and I think I found some designers I'd really like to try at...

Daisyconfetti1707, wednesday 3-Apr-24 11 293 3
J
Wedding dress makers
Jo P, 3 of April of 2024 at 11:23

Hello. I'm looking at options for my October 2024 wedding re my outfit. It is a small registry office wedding followed by evening reception. I have specific idea of what I would like but I'm...

Jo P, wednesday 3-Apr-24 15
Claire
Artificial flowers
Claire, 26 of March of 2024 at 20:52

Hi, I am getting married spring next year and intend to have artificial flowers to keep costs down and have 1 less thing to worry about nearer the time. I have a fairly specific idea of the...

Claire, tuesday 2-Apr-24 13 303 1
K
Larger boutiques who do multiple style bridesmaids dresses
Karen, 24 of March of 2024 at 14:36

Hello I’ve got 4 bridesmaids all different sizes and styles (teenagers!!) and so I’m looking for larger boutiques who would offer me multiple styles but in the same fabric/ colour etc. I’m based in...

Karen, sunday 24-Mar-24 22
C
Pregnant and wedding in 3 months! Dress help please
Cara, 21 of March of 2024 at 09:09

Hi guys I'm 14 weeks pregnant, which I'm absolutely stoked about. We are eloping for our wedding to Florida, and will be just the 2 of us and a set of parents. I'd love a proper bridal dress with lots...

RomanticGreenStation, saturday 23-Mar-24 1 44
N
Please could you help me find this dress.....
Nicola, 16 of March of 2024 at 11:47

Could you please help me find this dress....

Michelle, monday 18-Mar-24 27
L
Wedding shoes for petite feet
Laura, 16 of March of 2024 at 21:38

I am in a really tizz over shoes for my wedding day. I am quite petite and my feet are no different. I’m really struggling to find wedding shoes that I feel are ‘adult’ and that actually fit my feet....

Laura, saturday 16-Mar-24 20
Hattie
Need to sell my Dress
Hattie, 3 of March of 2024 at 18:03

Hi all I got married last September 2023 and am desperate to get rid of my dress an sell Does anyone know where is best?I’ve listed it on EBay, Vinted and a site called still white and I’m not getting...

Jade, saturday 16-Mar-24 6 326
Joanne
Is anyone planning on wearing Kate Spade bridal pumps?
Joanne, 11 of March of 2024 at 16:09

I desperately need some help from anyone here who has bought Kate Spade's 'Trista' pumps for their big day. I recently found out that I need knee surgery within the next two weeks and will have to...

RomanticGreenStation, wednesday 13-Mar-24 1 45
Katie
White or Red Roses?!
Katie, 4 of March of 2024 at 15:09

Hey fellow wedding planners, I am going for a monochromatic, minimalist theme for my wedding, but as it's July I was thinking about adding in a pop of red with the bridesmaid dresses and red roses for...

Ivana, saturday 9-Mar-24 2 49
Agnieszka
Wrong dress
Agnieszka, 6 of March of 2024 at 07:21

It’s been 7 months since my wedding and I still haven’t printed or put out any of my photos. I absolutely loved the day and it couldn’t be more perfect but I cringe every time I look at my dress. I...

RomanticGreenStation, friday 8-Mar-24 1 109
S
Think I’ve found the one
Samantha, 2 of March of 2024 at 22:16

I attended my first dress appointment today after being nervous was made to feel at ease and the consultant was great and so patient with me tried so many dresses! Found 2 I felt great in but very...

RomanticGreenStation, monday 4-Mar-24 3 62
T
Seamstress recommendations - Manchester/warrington/liverpool area
Ts, 8 of February of 2024 at 20:45

Hi, Could anybody recommend a seamstress to look at alterations on a Lillian West dress in Manchester/Warrington/Liverpool or surrounding areas please? Thanks

Ts, saturday 2-Mar-24 3 34 1

General groups

Hitched article topics