Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner December 2013

CRONDON PARK

Crondonbride1975, 10 of February of 2013 at 23:13

Posted on Planning 250

Any other crondom park brides.....? wondering if anybody has heard the resident dj and recommends. any tips/hints or this venue currently planning my dec wedding . Yay

Any other crondom park brides.....?

wondering if anybody has heard the resident dj and recommends.

any tips/hints or this venue currently planning my dec wedding . Yay

250 replies

• S
    Beginner June 2015
    SoontoBeHallamx ·
    • Hide content

Hi All,

I no i have a long way off yet to be thinking about the food seeing as the Wedding is not until June next year, but i was just wondering what everyone has ordered food wise & if you have already had your wedding did your choice go down well with all the guests ?

So annoying that we dont get the opportunity to Taste first.

Thanks in Advance Smiley smile

• J
    Beginner April 2014
    Je55 ·
    • Hide content

Hello,

We are having the leek and potatoe soup, chicken in the mushroom sauce and the profiteroles. I originally wanted the pork or the little pies but as we are having 92 they couldn't cater for more than 80 on these particular dishes. I haven't tasted the food but my mind has been put at rest as in conversation with a friend whose sister got married at crondon a couple of years ago she said they had the chicken and it was amazing. We are having the house canopies so give me 9 days and I will tell you how it went lol xxx

• S
    Beginner June 2015
    SoontoBeHallamx ·
    • Hide content

That would be brilliant Thank you

Ahh 9 days ! How exciting are you all Ready & Prepared ?

I hope you have a lovely day Cant wait to hear all about it !

• J
    Beginner April 2014
    Je55 ·
    • Hide content

Don't know how to feel this is all so surreal!! My mum and mother in law Are emotional wrecks and keep phoning me telling me they have so much to do and that they can't sleep! Quite sweet really as this wedding has brought us all together as a family as everyone is so excited. God knows what the weather will be like - one report I read said it would snow - the other really hot......I've gone past caring now x x x x

• Lizzywills
    Beginner August 2014
    Lizzywills ·
    • Hide content

Hello April brides!! Are you getting more nervous and excited by the day?

In case I don't get to message nearer the day I hope you have wonderful days and you really enjoy yourselves.

on another note which just popped into my head, do Crondon let you take stuff the night before or does it all have to be done in the morning? I was just thinking of who I trust to set up my sweet table if its the morning!

ill be willing the sun to shine for you :-)

xx

• Catty30
    Beginner December 2014
    Catty30 ·
    • Hide content

Wishing you guys all the best on you're day. Can't wait to hear about it -all good I hope hehe! Xxx

• J
    Beginner April 2014
    Je55 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Lizzy,

we are taking all our bits to crondon 2 days before. It will all be labelled what goes where and they've said to do an inventory so they know what to do. Thank you for the best wishes, I will be on here as soon as I can with how it went - hopefully good lol. My mum is a little Rottweiler (always complains in restaurants) so she will be the first to moan if things aren't up to scratch. Lots of luck to us all x x x x

• J
    Beginner April 2014
    Je55 ·
    • Hide content

In regards to the sweet table I have a few jars of sweets that I am going to get h2b to take there on the morning of the wedding xx

• mickeyandminnie
    Beginner July 2015
    mickeyandminnie ·
    • Hide content

Have an amazing time!!! good luck xxxxxxx

• mickeyandminnie
    Beginner July 2015
    mickeyandminnie ·
    • Hide content

Je55 & flowers in her hair - I'm so excited for you girls!!!! have an AMAZING time!!!!! Make sure you come back and share your experiences Smiley smile hope everything goes to plan can't wait to hear all about it you lucky things!!! xxxxxxxx

• goldpants
    Beginner May 2014
    goldpants ·
    • Hide content

I may be too late but wanted to wish you all a fantastic wedding. We had crondon park as a contender and have been keeping an eye on the thread.

Please dont worry about the bad comments previously, I imagine there will always be things go wrong at weddings, it's how you react that matters.

Just keep in mind what is most important about your day.

We ended up booking Vaulty Manor which also has some negative feedback. Us brides can only hope we'll be in the big percentage of wedding that are perfect!

Good luck Smiley smile Smiley smile xxxxxxxx

• J
    Beginner April 2014
    Je55 ·
    • Hide content

OH MY OH MY!!!!

all I can is a wow! Crondon was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the best day ever I could cry!!!!!!! Well I have but I could cry all over again!! Staff were amazing, food was HOT, yummy and so professional when they were serving. All our needs were met, the maître de even saved my son as he climbed on a table when my back was turned.

professional and so good to my parents and in laws. Brides you are going to have a fab time!! It went too quick!!!!! I will try and upload my photos if anyone wants to see them? Crondon was so beautiful at night with the twinkly lights, the trees all light up to the drive and they are tarmacing some of the drive so it's looking fab!!

Girls, it was amazing!!!!!!, I'm still on a high and I even wore my dress to breakfast this morning as I just don't want this whole fantastic experience to ever end!!

• mickeyandminnie
    Beginner July 2015
    mickeyandminnie ·
    • Hide content

Ahhhhhhhh! So glad you had a good time!!! Yes please to photo's!!! would love to see!!

Great news about the drive - my cake lady nearly had a heart attack when I told her our venue! And how lucky you were with the weather!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Lizzywills
    Beginner August 2014
    Lizzywills ·
    • Hide content

Wow it all sounds smackbg. Thanks so much for taking the time to tell us how good it went. I would love love love to see some photos and gear what you had to eat and all the little details.

CONGRATULATIONS MR & MRS X

• Lizzywills
    Beginner August 2014
    Lizzywills ·
    • Hide content

That was supposed to say amazing, not snacking lol

typing on my phone is so annoying

• Catty30
    Beginner December 2014
    Catty30 ·
    • Hide content

Aaaaaaaah Je55 that sounds amazing,my mind is totally at rest!

Sounds glorious would love to see pics and lots of details!

Many congrats,

• J
    Beginner April 2014
    Je55 ·
    • Hide content

I don't know how to get the photos on - anyone know how??

my photographer is on facebook - Nicola Milns photography and we are the latest post on her facebook page. There are only a few shots - she's still editing xxx

• Lizzywills
    Beginner August 2014
    Lizzywills ·
    • Hide content

Awwwww I just saw your photos on FB. Beautiful, you look amazing and so happy. Goosebumps!!

i don't know how you get them on here, hope someone else can help.

so glad you took the time to come tell us how wonderful it was x

• Lizzywills
    Beginner August 2014
    Lizzywills ·
    • Hide content

Je55, I love your shoes btw

• J
    Beginner April 2014
    Je55 ·
    • Hide content

They were my mums!! She got re married 2 years ago and asked if I wanted to wear them.....yes please lol. When are you marrying Lizzy? Xx

• J
    Beginner April 2014
    Je55 ·
    • Hide content

• J
    Beginner April 2014
    Je55 ·
    • Hide content

• Lizzywills
    Beginner August 2014
    Lizzywills ·
    • Hide content

Morning! We are getting married on 15th august. Been dreaming about it after seeing your pics. Can I ask, y'know the small space on the left hand side as you go into the Main Barn (that is not part of the main floor) did you have anything in this area?

• J
    Beginner April 2014
    Je55 ·
    • Hide content

There 's no stopping me now lol

• J
    Beginner April 2014
    Je55 ·
    • Hide content

• J
    Beginner April 2014
    Je55 ·
    • Hide content

Brides.....the best 20.00 ever spent!! Flip flops from primark everyone went mad for them!! Everyone was dancing and so happy because of these lol xx xx

• J
    Beginner April 2014
    Je55 ·
    • Hide content

Lizzy I think I know where you mean. I put a popcorn machine in there at night. But there were seats in there and a lot of people sat in that space. We had a DJ that did a lot of old school kisstory and a few of the older guests sat up there. They didn't want to listen to the loud music but talk and it worked perfectly. The dance floor was dark and up ere was light.

I was worried about that part but when there's so many people at night it works well.

i am going mad with these pics now lol, I will stop.....unless you want more lol. I found it hard to find pics of other crondon brides so happy to share more lol. Lizzy are you on facebook?x

• Lizzywills
    Beginner August 2014
    Lizzywills ·
    • Hide content

Keen em coming, I'm loving the pics. Yes I'm on facebook, I had a look at the few your photographer put on. Is there more?

• J
    Beginner April 2014
    Je55 ·
    • Hide content

I am Jessica Criasia until I take the plunge and officially change my name lol. Once it's on facebook there is no going back ha ha. Friend request me and you can have a look at other friends there are some nice pics I've been tagged in of the tables etc x

• mickeyandminnie
    Beginner July 2015
    mickeyandminnie ·
    • Hide content

• mickeyandminnie
    Beginner July 2015
    mickeyandminnie ·
    • Hide content

Where did you get the flip flop box from? looks amazing!!

• mickeyandminnie
    Beginner July 2015
    mickeyandminnie ·
    • Hide content

Gorgeous photos! you look stunning xxxx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics