Skip to main content
Lindsey
Lindsey

Grantham, Lincolnshire · From March 2022

Hello! I'm Lindsey (1/2 of Will and Lindsey)! I'm from San Francisco, CA and my lovely fiancé Will is from Hampshire in England! We'll be getting married... View more

Hello! I'm Lindsey (1/2 of Will and Lindsey)! I'm from San Francisco, CA and my lovely fiancé Will is from Hampshire in England! We'll be getting married at the beautiful Harlaxton Manor in Feb 2024, and we couldn't be more excited! :D

Happily married 🎉

10 of February of 2024

82days 12hours

Discussions

Lindsey
Kids or No Kids!
Lindsey of Planning, 21 of March of 2022 at 13:04

Hi fellow future weds! I'm trying to work out our guest list, and I'm struggling a bit when it comes to kids. We don't think we want kids at our wedding as it'll be a bit of an elegant affair, and...

Yousef, thursday 5-May-22 11 415
Lindsey
Best Wedding Insurance
Lindsey of Planning, 21 of April of 2022 at 19:17

Hi all! I'm just wondering if anyone's had any luck with a good wedding insurance company. I've been seeing some frighteningly mixed reviews on the major sites, and as much as my lovely man and I...

SuilaPAX, tuesday 3-May-22 5 514
Lindsey
Menu with Invites or on Website
Lindsey of Etiquette and Advice, 29 of March of 2022 at 21:16

Hi fellow future weds! Just a quick question! My fiancé and I will be mailing out formal invitation; however, we will be having guests RSVP 100% on our website (this will also include selecting their...

Lindsey, thursday 31-Mar-22 6 154
Lindsey
When To Do Bridesmaid Proposals
Lindsey of Etiquette and Advice, 22 of March of 2022 at 14:06

Hi fellow future weds! Just a quick question... My fiancé and I will be getting married in February 2024, and by that time we will have had a 3 and a half year long engagement. I have it planned to...

Michelle, tuesday 22-Mar-22 5 179

General groups

Hitched article topics