Skip to main content
Zoë
Zoë

Littlehampton, West Sussex · From September 2022

Enjoying the simple life with my always & forever. May our love be modern enough to last the times but old fashioned enough to last forever & always.... View more

Enjoying the simple life with my always & forever. May our love be modern enough to last the times but old fashioned enough to last forever & always. Paralegal Investigator, putting my research skills to good use! So excited to be planning our wedding, this is a dream come true!

🕐 Wedding Countdown...

10 of August of 2024

84days 21hours : 16min

Discussions

Zoë
Choosing Honeymoon Destination
Zoë of Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad, 14 of May of 2024 at 15:21

Hello everyone, I’m 12 weeks away from getting married - exciting ! And very busy lol 😂 DF and I have chosen to have a minimoon this year (due to funding the wedding) and then enjoy a full honeymoon...

Zoë, yesterday at 19:57 5 66
Zoë
2024 - Year of the Wedding
Zoë of Planning, 1 of January of 2024 at 10:38

Hello! Finally into 2024 and can say that we are getting married this year! 🥳 Congratulations to all those who are newly engaged and joining us on here. Good luck to all of us still in planning stages...

Ivana, wednesday 17-Jan-24 3 66 2
Zoë
Church Wedding - What time?
Zoë of Planning, 12 of January of 2024 at 09:49

Hello, Just wondering what time people are getting married. We’re in the process of finalising our plans and looking to set a time for the wedding. I was thinking a 12:30pm start for the wedding...

PhotographybyBillHad, tuesday 16-Jan-24 1 51
Zoë
Entertainment ideas
Zoë of Planning, 21 of November of 2023 at 15:09

Hi All, Just looking for some entertainment ideas for our guests during welcome drinks/photos and perhaps our wedding breakfast. Desperate bride looking for help and inspiration. TIAZoë ☺️

Zoë, monday 1-Jan-24 4 195
Zoë
Wedding rings
Zoë of Wedding Attire, 27 of October of 2022 at 17:06

Hello Hitchers, Are you and your spouses to be having matching wedding rings? Or anyone already married … do you and your spouses have matching wedding rings? I thought I wanted us to have matching...

Johan, monday 5-Dec-22 11 342
Zoë
Wedding favours
Zoë of Planning, 30 of November of 2022 at 13:59

Hi Hitchers, What wedding favours are you having? Have you got children attending your wedding and if so what wedding favours have you decided on for them? TIA ☺️

Zoë, friday 2-Dec-22 4 137
Zoë
Reception Venue Booked
Zoë of Planning, 25 of November of 2022 at 22:55

Evening Hitchers, Just wanted to share some good news. We booked our reception venue today. It’s just perfect! Both ceremony and reception venue now booked, just the finer details to organise and ly...

Zoë, monday 28-Nov-22 2 85
Zoë
Wedding Reception Visit
Zoë of Planning, 11 of November of 2022 at 08:29

Morning Hitchers, We’re going to visit our Wedding reception venue on Sunday. I’m very excited. It’s a venue I really love and have been to before for various functions. I’m just wondering what kind...

Wallacehar, wednesday 23-Nov-22 2 121
Zoë
Realisation that’s Grandma won’t be at our wedding
Zoë of Off Topic Posts, 28 of October of 2022 at 10:03

Morning, ******Contains Sensitive Discussion******* So, it’s very sad to be writing this, last Saturday 22/10/2022 my beloved Grandmother passed away. It was peaceful and expected as she has been ill...

Zoë, friday 18-Nov-22 8 188
Zoë
Zakynthos for our honeymoon
Zoë of Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad, 6 of October of 2022 at 12:57

Hello, We’ve recently become interested in the idea of going to Zakynthos for our honeymoon. Has anyone been on holiday there or even on a honeymoon? Just like some thoughts/opinions on the island and...

Zoë, thursday 20-Oct-22 8 84
Zoë
Wedding Fairs
Zoë of Planning, 5 of October of 2022 at 10:20

Everyone keeps suggesting we go to wedding fairs. Are they worth it?

Caris, tuesday 11-Oct-22 24 482
Zoë
Church wedding - Bible readings and Hymns?
Zoë of Planning, 6 of October of 2022 at 12:54

Hi Hitchers, As the title suggests, we are having a church wedding (everything I’ve ever dreamed of) and I was just wondering if I can have bible readings and hymns during the ceremony or whether we...

Zoë, monday 10-Oct-22 11 154
Zoë
Ceremony Venue Booked!
Zoë of Planning, 5 of October of 2022 at 06:54

Hi Hitchers, So excited to announce we have booked our ceremony venue … we’re getting married 10th August 2024 at my childhood church - St Mary’s. I know this may seem like an irrelevant post but as...

Zoë, wednesday 5-Oct-22 2 76

General groups

Hitched article topics