• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

15 of April of 2006

6589days 13hours

Discussions

cornflake girl
The Time Traveler's Wife
cornflake girl, 22 of August of 2009 at 18:37

Anyone been to see it? Is it a disappointment after reading the book?

Melancholie, sunday 23-Aug-09 8
Koshka
Counselling-questions about going for counselling
Koshka, 21 of August of 2009 at 14:13

<Background> Its been almost 3 years since I had an accident at work and was told I couldnt do my career anymore,a chef. I have had the depression, and the tears. But I still feel like I am...

redcherry, friday 21-Aug-09
MrsMcB2B
Completely un-cheesy readings for wedding ceremony (X Posted)
MrsMcB2B, 14 of August of 2009 at 19:36

I need help! My man doesn't want any readings other than the legal minimum for our wedding ceremony. He's not in the slightest bit sentimental and doesn't want any hint of fluff. Now I don't want...

Faruk, sunday 20-Mar-22 30
redcherry
Nails Inc Nailvarnish for £1
redcherry, 29 of July of 2009 at 22:29

Thought I'd share the link in case anyone was interested. Go to www.nailsinc.com/fabulous2 and choose a colour. Enter the code FABNA0709 at the checkout and you only pay £1 p&p. If you buy...

tahdah, thursday 30-Jul-09 10 1,949
Old Nick Esq.
The Halfords camping gear ad.
Old Nick Esq., 17 of July of 2009 at 20:26

Will somebody tell them that you can't say "tentpacks"?

feathers, saturday 18-Jul-09 6
S
comfortable heels? do they exsist?
sydney, 16 of July of 2009 at 15:38

I love wearing heels to work, makes me feel more confident as i am such a shorty normally, 5 2" but by the end of the day my feet are killing me. Has anyone ever found any comfortable work shoes with...

redcherry, friday 17-Jul-09 15
monkey fingers
Help with jewellery please x
monkey fingers, 5 of July of 2009 at 20:15

Could anyone point me in the way of websites that do nice Jewellery- silver, or unusal chunky designs, or vintage- I don't really want to spend anymore than £30 It's part of a friends 30th birthday...

monkey fingers, sunday 5-Jul-09 4
S
Plus size clothes / underwear
Scarlet Fifi La Voom, 10 of April of 2009 at 12:05

Does anyone know any other shops on the high Street that sell plus size clothes apart from Evans, Newlook, Ann Harvey and Elvi. I live just outside Milton Keynes if anyone knows any other shops there...

DanniB, tuesday 29-Sep-09 25
Consuela Banana Hammock
Grand National - who are you going for?
Consuela Banana Hammock, 4 of April of 2009 at 10:56

I'm going for either Cornish Sett or Irish Invader as both places are close to my heart. Yep - I'm being that scientific about it! ?

The Beast, sunday 5-Apr-09 47
Sunset21
Dullard Sky+HD question
Sunset21, 11 of February of 2009 at 15:44

It's on offer at the moment for £49, H has been wanting it for ages. They're giving free calls and broadband with it. We don't actually care about that bit, we have broadband through BT but I'm just...

Fenella Fudge, thursday 12-Feb-09 18
Redbedhead
Soap and Glory range
Redbedhead, 11 of February of 2009 at 16:55

I am sure I saw a few people on here recommending the Soap and Glory range of products from Boots. Those who use it can you tell me which products you would recommend? And are there any you would...

Moglie, wednesday 11-Feb-09 12
Nichola80
Hotel Recs in the North West
Nichola80, 9 of February of 2009 at 18:03

Hello helpful hitchers! For my husband's birthday I want to book a weekend away at a hotel somewhere in the North West (we live in Manchester so can do upto 90 minutes to get there as I'm at work on...

Nichola80, saturday 14-Feb-09 16
G
Where i've been going wrong - make up
Gingey Wife, 7 of February of 2009 at 21:25

I've never worn blusher or bronzer. I dont wear a heavy foundation and I have "rosy" cheeks so i've always thought that there was no need. Last week I had a MAC makeover and was persuaded to buy a...

kjfc100, sunday 8-Feb-09 13
cornflake girl
The Time Traveler's wife
cornflake girl, 7 of February of 2009 at 20:47

I was looking at this is WHSmiths today but thought I might be able to get it cheaper online. Whilst browsing I noticed it's being made into a film. Now I'm wondering whether I should read the book or...

Gigi, thursday 5-Mar-09 25
K
Come dine with me......
kat100710, 22 of January of 2009 at 18:13

OMG ? Did anyone see tonights come dine with me ?

kath79, friday 23-Jan-09 38
Kaz_76
Help with Microsoft Word please - probably a very simple answer
Kaz_76, 13 of January of 2009 at 20:23

? Have a text box that has lots of other text boxes within it and I want to copy and paste it several times. I need lots of copies of it as it's a template I will fill in on the document with...

Baby Buns, tuesday 13-Jan-09 2
Pickled Eggs
Soap and Glory Products
Pickled Eggs, 6 of January of 2009 at 17:30

I was bought a gift set of Soap and Glory for Christmas from my Brother, I love the stuff now, I am totally hooked. The body lotion that was in the set is amazing and I would love to keep using the...

Flump, wednesday 7-Jan-09 19
Mrs Magic
Plus size PJs that don't cost the earth - where?
Mrs Magic, 7 of January of 2009 at 16:57

I need some PJs for a 5 day PJ party (well almost, we'll be going out one day ?) next month. Where is the best place to look please? My current PJs are from Peacocks and I only have two pairs suitable...

pink alien, wednesday 7-Jan-09 20
The Beast
Madame le Flump - in 'ere!
The Beast, 3 of January of 2009 at 13:30

This is my lovely, lovely necklace - http://www.whatsabouttown.com/womens-1/necklaces-7/crystal-crossbones-necklace-208.htm The one and only time I've bought something that I saw in Heat. Fearne...

francesca, saturday 3-Jan-09 2
Heather W
Does anyone know where I can get Martini glasses
Heather W, 30 of December of 2008 at 16:58

I need some for a table decorations for a wedding I am decorating in January - I always get them from Au Naturale, they always have stacks but they haven't one!!!! Does anyone know where else sells...

Heather W, wednesday 31-Dec-08 9
cherry_bomb
Banking a cheque in your maiden name?
cherry_bomb, 30 of December of 2008 at 11:01

Does anyone know if this is generally possible, or would it be at the bank's discretion? I got married 6 months ago and changed my name with the bank shortly afterwards, but have been given a cheque...

rufus, tuesday 30-Dec-08 10
legless
Sophie M!
legless, 28 of December of 2008 at 18:57

I need to pick your brains. I am making boerwoers for a friend, can you answer a few questions re. the sausage? is it smooth or coarse? i understand it is cooked and served in a coil rather than...

legless, monday 29-Dec-08 8
E
Hitched organise me: Books
Eleda, 10 of December of 2008 at 19:45

I seem to have aquired a LOT of books. Loads. 700ish. I'm running out of space and my H is running out of patience. I need to get rid of some and organise the rest. WWYD? Where would you sell them? I...

Eleda, thursday 11-Dec-08 11
JK
Teachers pay scales
JK, 10 of November of 2008 at 16:24

If one were, for example, considering a change of profession, and one were, for example, in one's forties, would one always start at the bottom of the pay scale, or is there some flexibility in...

princess layabout, tuesday 11-Nov-08 28
LouM
Any fans of Sigur Ros?
LouM, 6 of November of 2008 at 09:35

Im going to see them tonight! <squeal><squeal><squeal> I saw them in August at a music festival and they were awesome then, and I'm sooooo excited about tonight. I think the world...

whirlwind666, thursday 6-Nov-08 11
EmsieS
Any teachers around? Threshold forms- where to send them?
EmsieS, 5 of November of 2008 at 12:02

Just a quick query an where to send my completed form. My previous head retired in the summer and has completed my threshold form (saying I met the criteria etc) and given it back to me. The problem...

redcherry, wednesday 5-Nov-08
Bowski
Thank you for taking the time to read this application...
Bowski, 4 of November of 2008 at 18:38

I've just finished writing one and was wondering if I need to do a closing line thanking them for reading it blah blah blah. I don't really have room to fit one in but was wondering if it will be...

Bowski, tuesday 4-Nov-08 5
A
Those going to fancy dress parties this weekend
allthatglitters, 31 of October of 2008 at 16:03

What are you going as? Im going as a black cat, I have black leggings and a vest, a black tutu (noone is seeing my butt in leggings) cat ears and a tail and a sparkly belt for a collar!! also black...

Zooropa, friday 31-Oct-08 12
Stelly
Question about hen nights/bridesmaids duties
Stelly, 30 of October of 2008 at 22:48

Right, correct me if this is no longer the case, but I believe that: -Best man organises stag night -MOH (or bridesmaids) organises hen night -Bride does not have much (if any) say in the 'w's' of hen...

Stelly, friday 31-Oct-08 21 1
Nichola80
Sing-a-long-a-Hairspray Costume Help!
Nichola80, 26 of September of 2008 at 12:52

In a couple of weeks time I'm going to see Sing-a-long-a-Hairspray with some friends from work (5 of us going, 2nd row seats) and I want to dress up. I went to the Sound of Music version a few months...

Nichola80, saturday 27-Sep-08 7
RuthG
Facebook IM
RuthG, 23 of September of 2008 at 18:39

Can you turn the facebook instant messenger thing off? Or can you block people?

redcherry, tuesday 23-Sep-08 4
Mrs M
September Challenge
Mrs M, 1 of September of 2008 at 08:17

Zoe is taking a well earned rest from the challenge thread and I was mad enough to offer to run it. I'm fairly new here so if I make mistakes please shout at me. please let me know if you're in, your...

MrsButtercup, friday 3-Oct-08 79

General groups

Hitched article topics