• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

29 of June of 2002

7975days 2hours

Discussions

Knownowt
My house is full of crap
Knownowt, 28 of October of 2008 at 15:25

? Does anyone have any decluttering tips? My house is so full of rubbish- it sometimes feels as if every surface is covered in paperwork, crappy plastic toys, half-eaten boxes of raisins...no sooner...

pootlebug, wednesday 29-Oct-08 28
millie&me
Woke up with a random man in my bed - wah!
millie&me, 28 of October of 2008 at 14:50

I went to a fabulous wedding on Sunday with my other half and various lovely school friends. We all had a great time, lots of dancing and drinking and OH and I enventually sloped off to our room at...

tickle, tuesday 28-Oct-08 37
jaz
This JR/RB/Andrew Sachs thing
jaz, 28 of October of 2008 at 12:31

Sorry if already posted but the search didn't find anything for me! What is it all about? I've heard snippets that they left a rude answering machine message, but why? And if it was lewd etc how on...

Knownowt, wednesday 29-Oct-08 230
M
A pondering about fussy eaters
Mwnci, 24 of October of 2008 at 19:54

I'm not sure what made me think of this but I've been thinking about accommodating guests' fussiness. How far are you supposed to go? I'll be honest this is wedding related. We're getting married in...

memedoaky, saturday 25-Oct-08 47
Spamboule
Grammar help please
Spamboule, 23 of October of 2008 at 18:06

Sorry if this is a bit WP related, but given the fact that many planners are uable to differentiate between your/you're etc I thought I'd be better off over here ? OH has written the menu for our...

Eric, friday 24-Oct-08 13
V
Furious at MBNA and can they get away with this?
Violet1, 23 of October of 2008 at 14:24

Hi All. I got into a little financial difficulty earlier on in the year. I basically ran up my credit card. So I upped my payments so rather than paying off the minimum amount each month I was paying...

cjb, thursday 23-Oct-08 29
Zebedee
Running Kleek - how are you all doing?
Zebedee, 22 of October of 2008 at 14:45

After nine months off, I'm back in my running shoes. Did 2.2 miles last night in less than 25 minutes, so was over the moon with that. I'm a bit achey this morning, but in a good way. I've missed...

whitty1, thursday 23-Oct-08 24
Carebear.1981
Am I the only person who feels like this?
Carebear.1981, 21 of October of 2008 at 22:12

Anyone else have a really fantastic wedding day, but think that despite the hype it's not necessarily the best day of their lives?? I had a brilliant time, but it was just a day. The service was...

Duck, wednesday 22-Oct-08 41
SophieM
A very weird experience
SophieM, 22 of October of 2008 at 14:40

Just filled up an empty water bottle from the water machine. It dispenses boiling and cold water, and I like water room temperature so used a mixture. But obviously the hot water didn't sink down and...

Bombay Mix, wednesday 22-Oct-08 12
MrsD
Kerry Katona on This Morning...
MrsD, 22 of October of 2008 at 10:38

..... is she p*ssed? She's slurring her words really really badly. ?

Michelin, thursday 23-Oct-08 51
Pooh Bear
Ow ow ow!
Pooh Bear, 22 of October of 2008 at 12:02

Just been to an orthopaedic outpatient appointment as I have been having problems with my wrist. Diagnosed with tendonitis in my wrist and so the doctor injected it with steroids today.......Owwwww!!!...

cjb, wednesday 22-Oct-08
C
Probably not the right time, but any primary school teachers about?
cjb, 22 of October of 2008 at 09:49

I wondered if anyone could explain SATS levels to me and their relevance?

Nichola80, wednesday 22-Oct-08 4
I love shoes
AIBU?? Landlady related (again..)
I love shoes, 21 of October of 2008 at 19:17

After my post of the other night about my obsessive landlady (or moronic and moaning depending on how you look at it) She has just made me feel really guilty without evening saying anything The other...

I love shoes, wednesday 22-Oct-08 10
lobster
Dress - yay or nay?
lobster, 21 of October of 2008 at 21:43

Said dress http://www.calypso-celle.com/shop/cart.php?target=product&product_id=18265&category_id=354

cjb, wednesday 22-Oct-08 9
HeidiHole
I have NOTHING to wear.
HeidiHole, 21 of October of 2008 at 13:28

We are going out on Saturday night (I know, shock horror!) for our 5th wedding anniversary. I don't know where we're going but I assume for dinner, I live in jeans and on the odd occasions we do go...

Sunset21, tuesday 21-Oct-08 30
Sparkley
Being nekkid at home......
Sparkley, 21 of October of 2008 at 14:47

I love being home alone and naked. Mind you, I'm naked most of the time the bf is at mine too. I used to hate my body, I am not hugely fat, I am curvy with T & A!! But there is something so...

rupertcat, wednesday 22-Oct-08 48
C
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm nice to know the Police are s busy!
Clairebecky, 21 of October of 2008 at 13:11

I was just on the 'phone to H when I heard a siren in the background and he said he was getting 'pulled'. Couldn't think what for cos he wasn't speeding and was using a hands free kit. A few minutes...

Clairebecky, tuesday 21-Oct-08 31
Roobarb
Seeing children out and about who should be in school
Roobarb, 21 of October of 2008 at 11:55

Does anyone else find think that town centres/shopping centres seem to have a very high proportion of children (often with parents) that are quite evidently old enough to be in school, wandering about...

sherry, tuesday 21-Oct-08 21
Clairy
Anyone want to sell Tesco Clubcard vouchers?
Clairy, 20 of October of 2008 at 15:20

I'd be happy to pay the value of the coupon ? Bit of a long shot, but I thought it was worth asking ?

Clairy, monday 20-Oct-08 5
L
Paying back maternity pay to NHS if you change trusts?
LOLLYPOP2007, 20 of October of 2008 at 15:38

Hi Guys, Im currently on maternity leave from my job as a nurse working for the NHS. I am currently applying for jobs in other NHS trusts, and hypothecially if i got a job I wouldnt be returning to my...

Rache, monday 20-Oct-08 3
C
Date of birth on CV, yes or no?
cjb, 20 of October of 2008 at 15:18

I'm a 30-something year old mum of two... should I put my date of birth on my CV?

Lady Falafel, monday 20-Oct-08 12
Clairy
Estate agents
Clairy, 14 of October of 2008 at 11:21

Hmm, can I ask you a question. We are about to put our house on the market. It's a well presented, redeveloped cottage in the higher sales price bracket of houses in this area. We've had quotes from...

Moomoo, tuesday 14-Oct-08 26
Puddled
If you were a landlord
Puddled, 14 of October of 2008 at 16:31

And you had two families interested in your property that you wanted to rent for several years would you go with: - A) - could move in with 1 months notice but only looking for a short term agreement...

Puddled, tuesday 14-Oct-08 5
C
Following yesterday's 'making gifts' post, how long will Carrot Cake last?
cjb, 14 of October of 2008 at 10:59

After yesterday's brill 'making gifts' post, I am going to make and gift wrap cakes as presents for the children's teachers. I was planning on making carrot cakes - I'll make and freeze the actual...

cjb, tuesday 14-Oct-08 2
MrsTracey
What can I do (payrise related)?
MrsTracey, 14 of October of 2008 at 09:02

My payrise was due in August, and yet, it's still pending. This isn't just me, but lots of other people who had their appraisals around this time. I work for a global company, and the issue I've been...

cjb, tuesday 14-Oct-08 3
Roobarb
Credit crunch/economising - what won't you cut back on?
Roobarb, 13 of October of 2008 at 13:13

I'm trying to downgrade a lot of my shop but one thing I've found that I don't want to buy the cheap versions of is washing powder/liquid. I've tried cheaper brands/own brand stuff but I just love the...

Doughnut, tuesday 14-Oct-08 106
Lillythepink
Would you be mortally offended if your sister made your Christmas gift?
Lillythepink, 12 of October of 2008 at 14:10

We are utterly skint. I am considering making my sister peppermint creams with dark choc for christmas instead of buying her something. I will, of course, be getting stuff for her 3 kids. tell me the...

AliDaDas, tuesday 14-Oct-08 61
R-A
Kids: when and why?
R-A, 2 of October of 2008 at 14:28

Clearly BT related but that place scares me! So, Hitchers, lend me your gobs. If you're already a parent - when did you have kids and why? (relationship? age? career? money?) Would you change anything...

deliciousdevilwoman, wednesday 8-Oct-08 319
Julesgirl
Any estate agents have any experience of this?
Julesgirl, 8 of October of 2008 at 10:59

Gah to go from the soaring highs when we sold our place 3 weeks ago, and then subsequently find "the perfect house" the next day to the crashing lows of receiving our survey back yesterday on the new...

Julesgirl, wednesday 8-Oct-08 5

General groups

Hitched article topics