• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

15 of May of 2007

6200days 10hours

Discussions

K
New York Restaurant Reccomendations?
Katiefar, 18 of September of 2009 at 10:25

Hi I was wondering if anyone on hitched would be able to help me. My H and i are going to New York for my 30th Birthday (without our 3 year old - eeeekkkkk)!!!! for 5 days. Does anyone have any recs...

Pikasue, thursday 24-Sep-09 5
Chicken
Delayed hangover / weekend plans
Chicken, 4 of September of 2009 at 10:51

Felt fine this morning but it's starting to kick in now. Can someone please make the people standing at my desk and chatting (about work - not even anything interesting) shut up and move on? I feel...

Diefenbaker, saturday 5-Sep-09 11
Chicken
Reasons why I feel sorry for myself
Chicken, 31 of August of 2009 at 18:07

I'm STILL staying at my mum's due to building stuff being done at my house My house is an utter tip. Dust everywhere I have a cold I should be on my way to BMF but can't fo because I'm struggling to...

Sunset21, tuesday 1-Sep-09 5
penguin1977
Recommend me your detox regimes!
penguin1977, 30 of August of 2009 at 22:16

I have just finished a 10 day stretch of booze filled fun - two hen weekends and a weekday wedding! I have drank and eaten so much RUBBISH so I am now not planning on drinking for the next 20 days...

policefox lyn, thursday 3-Sep-09 9
HeidiHole
Beer Fear
HeidiHole, 30 of August of 2009 at 14:52

Ohhhhhhh, fix up look sharp! I went to my Brother's 40th birthday bash last night, I met Chicken for a few cheeky vinos before hand and was fairly a bit merry by the time I got there. I think I spent...

Mrs Winkle, sunday 30-Aug-09 2
Fake Tan
**excited**, 28 of August of 2009 at 21:35

Hello all. Please could you recommend a good fake tan. I am going out in 2 weeks and want a natural looking tan. Please recommend your best build up tans and best one off tans. Thank you. x

Forrest Grump, sunday 30-Aug-09 7
snowiecat
Anyone used a FLABeLOS machine?
snowiecat, 30 of August of 2009 at 09:00

Hiya Who's used a FLABeLOS (their spelling!) machine? Did it work? I hate excercise so of course I'm looking for the easy option ?

GabriellaWinters, wednesday 15-Sep-10 16
B
Remembering MJ on he's 51st Birthday........
bobbi, 29 of August of 2009 at 11:04

Hoping his at peace at last..........and that the circus can calm down.

flissy666, sunday 30-Aug-09 9
Luthien
Hitcher's OHs
Luthien, 28 of August of 2009 at 21:32

Forget how we picture each other - how do we picture all the Mr Hitchers? Oddly, I picture both HH and Chook's OHs to be Ronan Keating Swetty's OH would look like Andrew Lincoln Mrs Nick - Terri...

Hecate, sunday 30-Aug-09 53
Knownowt
Nakedness=self-acceptance?
Knownowt, 21 of August of 2009 at 19:29

Inspired by this woman www.oneandother.co.uk/ I wondered what other people thought of the current trend for public nakedness to be seen as the ultimate expression of self-acceptance. There have been...

swedish leprechaun, saturday 22-Aug-09 27
KEG
Looking for a good holiday read, is the Notebook any good?
KEG, 22 of August of 2009 at 06:14

Off on Hmoon in two weeks for two weeks, so looking for a couple of good books, is that one any good, and what about the Time travellers wife, any reccoms?

KEG, saturday 22-Aug-09 6
Soobo
Cycling - any Hitched fans?
Soobo, 20 of August of 2009 at 14:58

I know that Hitched has lots of runners, but do we have any keen cyclists? I've taken this up this year and really beginning to get into it, to the extent that I'm off to Germany in a couple of weeks...

Peter, tuesday 12-Apr-16 15
AnnaBanana
U2 were phenomenal!
AnnaBanana, 15 of August of 2009 at 22:59

Just wanted to share some pics of U2 at Wembley last night, it was an awesome awesome gig!! special thanks to Zooropa who sold me her spare tickets so without her we wouldnt have gone and had the best...

trixie, sunday 23-Aug-09 76
MrsMcB2B
Completely un-cheesy readings for wedding ceremony (X Posted)
MrsMcB2B, 14 of August of 2009 at 19:36

I need help! My man doesn't want any readings other than the legal minimum for our wedding ceremony. He's not in the slightest bit sentimental and doesn't want any hint of fluff. Now I don't want...

Faruk, sunday 20-Mar-22 30
Flowery the Grouch
You lot are bloody marvellous - NYC recs
Flowery the Grouch, 12 of August of 2009 at 12:07

I've just spent ages trawling through old threads full of things to do and see in New York - I have pages and pages of suggestions for places to eat, places for breakfast, places for drinks, things to...

Gingey Wife, wednesday 12-Aug-09 15
R-A
Dinner thread - inspire me
R-A, 11 of August of 2009 at 19:30

Couldn't see one today and I need inspiration. Looking for something I can either cook now and eat in 2 hours (me and Mr R-A both going swimming once he finishes teaching at 8) - something oven-y?? OR...

R-A, tuesday 11-Aug-09 14
Sparkley
Does anyone else get really painful shins when they run?
Sparkley, 11 of August of 2009 at 13:08

I've been going to BMF for about 2 months now. I have really noticed an improvement on my fitness, but when I run I get pain in the front of my shins. Does anyone else get this, and is there anything...

MrsMcB2B, wednesday 12-Aug-09 22
Ethel
Might be a *little* premature, however...
Ethel, 10 of August of 2009 at 19:51

*Does the "moving out of the Out Laws house and buying our own" dance* Im currently on 2 years, 8 months and about 20 days...I have neither killed her, myself or anyone in the way. I have dealt with...

bostongirl, tuesday 11-Aug-09 17
Fatgirl
Family Historians
Fatgirl, 9 of August of 2009 at 19:07

Can anyone offer any help on where to begin to trace my family history. My only family to ask is my mum and she doesn't know a great deal. The trouble is my mothers family are all military and were...

Dove, sunday 9-Aug-09 3
Sare
Do you leave windows open at night?
Sare, 8 of August of 2009 at 18:57

And if so, are you currently plagued by insects? I've been leaving large windows open and moths are everywhere, which I understand, but lately I'm plagued during the day and night by beetles, flies...

Sare, sunday 9-Aug-09 13
barongreenback
Happy Sunday morning!
barongreenback, 9 of August of 2009 at 09:08

Have some cat mentalness to start the day: [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSMCRD35ch4:550:0]

LittlePeanut, monday 10-Aug-09 9
Sunset21
Who's up and what are the plans for today?
Sunset21, 8 of August of 2009 at 07:29

Well as usual have been woken by a 3 yr old who is now tuned in to Mickey Mouse clubhouse. Got our 3rd valuation this morning, then looking at a few houses after that then this afternoon we may go to...

Mrs Cee, saturday 8-Aug-09 17
M
Need to off load (car accident related)
Mrs JMP, 4 of August of 2009 at 19:36

I helped pull out a family of 3 from a burning car today. They were 3 cars in front waiting to do a right when a car come up & struck the first one in the queue , them. Her car spun around &...

Hubble, wednesday 5-Aug-09 44
Chicken
Run my life - exercise
Chicken, 4 of August of 2009 at 19:02

I went to BMF last night and did some random new exercise. My legs are sore. Should I rest tonight or should I run or walk?

Flowery the Grouch, tuesday 4-Aug-09 9
Doughnut
HR people/ moral dilemma WWYD
Doughnut, 3 of August of 2009 at 19:28

It's my sister, not me. A girl she works with is signed off sick, but is working (self employed) while she's off. What should she do? This girl has loads of time off and my sister covers a lot of her...

Stargazerlily2626, tuesday 4-Aug-09 13
baublegirl
Runners - knee injuries. Any advice?
baublegirl, 4 of August of 2009 at 18:24

Hi, I've been back running for the last 2 weeks and have been taking it very gently, just jogging building up from 2 miles. However, on Sunday my knee started hurting and since then it's been niggling...

Smint, wednesday 5-Aug-09 6
AliLindsey
This won't suit me will it?
AliLindsey, 3 of August of 2009 at 18:27

Seen this dress. Love the fabric, but I sense that it's one of those things which I always buy which will inevitably make me look like a sack of potatoes! I'm a size 12 - and I just have this awful...

CBear, monday 3-Aug-09 6
Iris
Mobile phone recs and ones to avoid
Iris, 3 of August of 2009 at 12:39

Morning. My contract is up for renewal so I'm going to attempt to negotiate a decent deal with CPW (yeah right). Can anyone recommend a decent mobile which can do emailing and web browsing, I like the...

Iris, tuesday 4-Aug-09 17
HeidiHole
Do airport shops get paperbacks early?
HeidiHole, 3 of August of 2009 at 15:13

I'm pretty sure you can get newish books in paperback from Airport shops before they go on general release in paperback, but Mr Hole thinks I'm 'having a moment'. There's a book I'd like but it's in...

Sunset21, wednesday 5-Aug-09 15
Flowery the Grouch
Recovery after exercise
Flowery the Grouch, 3 of August of 2009 at 17:45

I'm totally amazed. I'm generally a fairly sedentary person, and do very little exercise, which explains why I am the size I am. We bought the EA SPorts Active thing for the wii and I started doing it...

Flowery the Grouch, monday 3-Aug-09 2
swampytiggaa
my brother died this morning
swampytiggaa, 2 of August of 2009 at 11:31

5am. That fcuking fiasco with the *** boat finished him off. just glad i got to see him last night before the end and that he was able to recognise who people were. rest in peace Michael xx

Sah, monday 3-Aug-09 93
Bowski
My Dad has prostate cancer :(
Bowski, 1 of August of 2009 at 19:37

He was told yesterday. My mum has convinced herself he's going to die. I'm still being used as light relif and having to go and take their mind off things which I'm finding really hard to do. I don't...

louised, saturday 8-Aug-09 16

General groups

Hitched article topics