S
Phrase 'eating is cheating'
Steph73, 11 of September of 2009 at 20:48

Am being dim, what does this mean? ? Steph

Mrs Space Cadet, thursday 24-Sep-09 18
Randy
Is everybody still flouncing?
Randy, 10 of September of 2009 at 18:26

Or may I not mention it? I don't get on here much anymore! ?

MrsMcB2B, sunday 13-Sep-09 18
K
Party buffet help - Costco Sandwich Platters
Katiefar, 9 of September of 2009 at 10:19

Hi, I wonder if any of you are able to help me. I am planning to have a few people round (perhaps 20) for some nibbles and drinks before we go out drinking for my birthday in a few weeks. My H and i...

JennyXoXo, thursday 10-Sep-09 6
Saracroft251
Forum is over Capacity!
Saracroft251, 2 of September of 2009 at 22:02

Anyone else getting this message over on the other site? it has made me smile - but at least it shows that it is busy over there, which is more than can be said for here ☹️ "we're currently...

Peaches, thursday 3-Sep-09 15
moomin8804
Reccomend me your vacuum cleaners please!!!!
moomin8804, 31 of August of 2009 at 13:17

I'm fed up of ours not working properly, it was second hand anyway so can't really complain! I've been looking online all morning but can't seem to decide. I would prefer a cylinder vaccum but i...

claireac, tuesday 1-Sep-09 10
O
Vegetarians
Oddbins, 24 of August of 2009 at 09:23

How many of you actually liked eating meat before you gave it up? Or have you never eaten it? The reason I am asking is because the vast majority of my friends that are vegetarian have never really...

barongreenback, sunday 30-Aug-09 29
B
Tiffany Jewellery?
bobbi, 30 of August of 2009 at 17:40

Do you think these items are genuine Tiffany & Co? http://www.tiffanyjewel.co.uk/jewellery-tiffany-co-necklaces-13.html

Ronypoo, sunday 30-Aug-09 2
Dr Doo.Little
The other place
Dr Doo.Little, 30 of August of 2009 at 09:26

Has anyone else not been able to get on there this morning?

Purple Pixie, tuesday 1-Sep-09 24
workinghard
Would you go to a charity wedding dress ball?
workinghard, 29 of August of 2009 at 13:59

I'm organising a charity ball in March for BLISS and the special care unit that looked after my baby. Only got as far as contacting possible venues at the moment but am toying with the idea of having...

raspberryjam, sunday 30-Aug-09 14
Mrs Vineweevil
Taking 3 yr old on holiday - same room dilema??
Mrs Vineweevil, 29 of August of 2009 at 20:17

Looking to book a holiday abroad in Sept / Oct. Was originally looking for a one bed appartment type thing, but as we want to go AI it is difficult to find one that is of a nice quality. So.....have...

Sunset21, tuesday 1-Sep-09 13
Knownowt
Atkins- can anyone explain?
Knownowt, 21 of August of 2009 at 22:25

I've always loved the idea of the Atkins diet- I love meat, cream, butter etc but can take or leave carbs. I've never tried it though as I don;t really believe in it- I think that people lose weight...

Gryfon, friday 11-Sep-09 5 2,045
Knownowt
Nakedness=self-acceptance?
Knownowt, 21 of August of 2009 at 19:29

Inspired by this woman www.oneandother.co.uk/ I wondered what other people thought of the current trend for public nakedness to be seen as the ultimate expression of self-acceptance. There have been...

swedish leprechaun, saturday 22-Aug-09 27
M
Hong Kong Recs?
misseatalot, 21 of August of 2009 at 14:06

Afternoon all, was wondering if anyone here could advise me on HK? I've decided that I (we) want to go this November. I 'm after an idea of where to stay. I love being in the hustle and bustle of city...

waterbaby, sunday 23-Aug-09 11
B
Charles Worthington Products ~ worth it or not?
bobbi, 21 of August of 2009 at 15:16

I was thinking of treatingp myself to some nice hair products and thought of Charles Worthington, can anyone tell me if they are worth spending that little extra on. Also which products did you really...

Luthien, friday 21-Aug-09 12
O
Fish and Chips
Oddbins, 21 of August of 2009 at 14:35

How much are they in your area? I have a friend visiting and we called for chips on the way home yesterday and she was stunned at how cheap they were here - £3 for cod and chips so I thought I'd ask...

alison76, friday 21-Aug-09 27
RedB
Feeling panick-y, is it a panic attack?
RedB, 21 of August of 2009 at 15:44

Sounds like a stupid question I know but looking online to find out what a panic attack is, they mention breathlessness a lot which I dont have. But in the last week I've had a couple of episodes of...

RedB, friday 21-Aug-09 3
Buttons
Moving away from family
Buttons, 21 of August of 2009 at 14:18

My H has applied for a job, which if he gets it has good prospects for him. The money is better than what he is on at the moment, with the possibility of getting even better if he stays with the...

*CJ*, sunday 23-Aug-09 13
jerseymonkey
How does one find a good financial adviser?
jerseymonkey, 21 of August of 2009 at 10:36

I need someone to advise on a new mortgage and and the best thing to do with a smallish lump sum, plus life insurance etc. I also need someone to set up a trust for if we die and someone else has to...

jerseymonkey, friday 21-Aug-09 8
jerseymonkey
Please inspire me - dull veg box selection
jerseymonkey, 21 of August of 2009 at 12:48

My veg box selection is boring me this week - all suggestions for tasty meals appreciated. Preferably using the veg in things mostly rather than as side dishes as the child won't eat veg by itself...

Spamboule, friday 21-Aug-09 11
Clairy
The post with no title
Clairy, 21 of August of 2009 at 12:52

Sorry for the crap title, I have been umming and ahhing about whether to put this on here for ages. However, I know you all quite well and have been here for 5 years +, so I thought a little honesty...

JK, friday 21-Aug-09 22
The Beast
Terribly ill-informed & lazy journalism on display at the Telegraph
The Beast, 21 of August of 2009 at 11:50

This has given me the rage... https://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/

Flowery the Grouch, friday 21-Aug-09 14
Lady Vixen
The release of Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi
Lady Vixen, 20 of August of 2009 at 16:02

Can someone please explain to me what the decision has been taken to release the 'Lockerbie Bomber'. I know it is on 'compassionate grounds' as he has terminal cancer but I've not heard of the...

teenybash, friday 21-Aug-09 34
P
Moisturiser rip-off continues
Pint&APie, 20 of August of 2009 at 13:21

Just thought I'd share the latest Which? survey with you, as it hasn't come up for a while . . . Simple replenishing rich moisturiser (£3.20, 125 ml) outperformed both ROC retin-ox intensive (£19.95,...

poochanna, friday 21-Aug-09 34
Braw Wee Chanter
And we thought Hitched had no more loopers.
Braw Wee Chanter, 20 of August of 2009 at 15:54

Https://www.hitched.co.uk/Chat/forums/t/132224.aspx ? All 300 of his employees were offended at the use of the word fookers. Probably not advisable to call him a cunt then? x

flissy666, friday 21-Aug-09 27
Laura_Lee
What shall I read now?
Laura_Lee, 20 of August of 2009 at 13:43

Hi all - I've just finished the last novel I had in my stash at home and don't know what to read next... and I'm after your suggestions... I like Carl Hiaasen, Jeffrey Archer, Patricia Cornwell, John...

Monkey Mavis, thursday 20-Aug-09 5
emma numbers
Is this grounds for culling?
emma numbers, 20 of August of 2009 at 12:02

Got an email from someone with the heading 'PLEASE CIRCULATE... SERIOUS' warning me (and 50 squillion others judging by the amount of email addresses) about the danger of strangers selling perfume in...

Headless Lois, thursday 20-Aug-09 16
Flowery the Grouch
Location x 3
Flowery the Grouch, 20 of August of 2009 at 11:33

Energy streams? WTF? it feels a "bit flat" but you could put something in the ground to clear it? Mad. Totally mad.

Smint, thursday 20-Aug-09 9
St. Knickerless
Text message jokes....
St. Knickerless, 20 of August of 2009 at 09:00

Anyone got any good ones to share? ?

Headless Lois, thursday 20-Aug-09 4
strawberry*shortcake
London Postal Strike
strawberry*shortcake, 20 of August of 2009 at 08:18

Does anyone know if this is still happening? I had to send some blood samples to Charring Cross hospital and am desperate for the results and they didn't receive them yesterday because of the postal...

strawberry*shortcake, thursday 20-Aug-09 1
L
HDMC (Hitched diagnose my cooking)
LittlePeanut, 19 of August of 2009 at 20:47

I normally work stooopid hours so don't get time to cook anything other than something really quick (for this read: H usually cooks ?) but as I'm on gardening leave I'm trying to address my...

R-A, thursday 20-Aug-09 12
Knownowt
Farrow and Ball fans (Rache?)
Knownowt, 19 of August of 2009 at 18:07

I've never used F&B paint before. is it really worth the extra money- colour-wise Dulux can match anything so what difference does it make to use F&B? If it is worth it, would you recommend...

Lady Falafel, wednesday 19-Aug-09 8

General groups

Hitched article topics