• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

18 of June of 2005

6910days 5hours

Discussions

Hepburn
Do You Spain
Hepburn, 16 of June of 2009 at 12:33

Is it really that easy? I've booked it but wasn't asked for age details or anything, and had to give no card or anything when booking.... I'm not used to booking things like this without even a...

Deano, tuesday 16-Jun-09 7
Hepburn
Holiday Autos
Hepburn, 15 of June of 2009 at 21:53

Has anyone used them? Any good or bad reviews? They are coming in well under Hertz/Avis etc for a week's hire in Spain in August, but I don't know anyone that has booked through them. Any advice...

Hepburn, tuesday 16-Jun-09 14
MBK
Long Shot - Anyone stayed at a Village Hotel?
MBK, 15 of May of 2009 at 12:09

We will be staying at on in Cheadle and have been looking at the reviews. Not exactly enthralled by them!

MBK, friday 15-May-09 8
G
Anyone know Offerton, Stockport?
giddy, 31 of March of 2009 at 21:37

Hello I'm house hunting and have just found one online in Offerton, Stockport. I don't know anything about the area. What can you tell me??!

giddy, wednesday 1-Apr-09 3
Missus Jolly
HRML Is buying a sofa from DFS..
Missus Jolly, 8 of February of 2009 at 16:10

A little idiotic? I'd rather John Lewis or M&S but the wallet says DFS . I have the feeling that they are not renowned for quality. However, there is a leather one that we have both sat on and...

Croyde, sunday 8-Feb-09 13
sminky
Touche Eclat Q
sminky, 13 of January of 2009 at 15:33

Is it really worth the extra money? I tried the Loreal equivalent this am & thought it was good, but would be happy to fork out the extra if it is really worth it Cheers

Missus Jolly, tuesday 13-Jan-09 12
baublegirl
Christmas dinner - starter ideas needed
baublegirl, 18 of December of 2008 at 13:45

We're going to a friend's for Christmas dinner this year, and I've offered to do the starter. I normally do something quite light - gravadlax, or king prawns or similar. However, this year I need to...

(Mrs) Magic of Chris, thursday 18-Dec-08 19
Rooks
Can anyone rec a site/shop to get a cheap Orange PAYG phone?
Rooks, 15 of December of 2008 at 11:28

Thanks for any help!

Rooks, monday 15-Dec-08 3
teenybash
hairdresser recommendations - manchester/stockport
teenybash, 20 of November of 2008 at 10:26

I reeeeally need a haircut. i have a frightwig and it needs sorting out. i've had a lot of bad luck with hairdressers recently and even my standby/failsafe man in Cork had a good old hack at my hair...

teenybash, thursday 20-Nov-08 9
S
Anyone got a LG or Sony Erricson mobile?
SAM83, 7 of November of 2008 at 14:27

Hi, I am about to swap contracts to orange and need to decide between these two phones - http://shop.orange.co.uk/shop/show/h...il/pay_monthly or http://shop.orange.co.uk/shop/show/h...il/pay_monthly...

leafy, friday 7-Nov-08 12
R-A
Urgh.... Mice.
R-A, 23 of October of 2008 at 12:06

Wondering if anyone has any brainwaves or experience at getting rid of mice for good? We've had them on and off now for nearly a year and it's really peeing me off. Every time I think we're rid, I see...

Deano, thursday 23-Oct-08 12
KEG
Starting to lose any confidence I had left...
KEG, 10 of October of 2008 at 14:29

After tawlling the shops since Jan for my wedding dress, gave up 1) The style I was looking for is out of fashion! (according to one shop) 2) Didnt really enjoy the experience. Therefore I am now...

The Sock Chicken, saturday 11-Oct-08 24
Peaches
British Gas - Homecare 200/300
Peaches, 2 of October of 2008 at 14:49

Does anyone have either of these maintenance programmes with BG? We're thinking of taking one out for each of our tenanted properties, so would appreciate any kind of feedback - both good and bad....

claires, friday 3-Oct-08 8
Crantock
Alliance & Leicester
Crantock, 19 of September of 2008 at 11:17

Does anyone have an A&L current account? What's their customer service like? I'm trying to switch to them from First Direct and so far I'm distinctly unimpressed...

Roobarb, friday 19-Sep-08 14
Fruit Gum.
How much do you pay for getting your hair done?
Fruit Gum., 7 of September of 2008 at 20:40

My hair needs doing every 8 weeks as it grows very fast, but I never get it done when I should (time etc you know the drill)... but money also plays a huge part in it, due to my horribly boring hair...

LizBjk, monday 8-Sep-08 47
Rubyred
Driving ban?
Rubyred, 18 of August of 2008 at 16:19

Is there a hard and fast rule as to what ban you get when you have been caught driving whilst drunk? Someone i know had been banned for DD but had been seen on two occasions driving her car. I can't...

Carrot, monday 18-Aug-08 14
Spamboule
Vegetarian tapas inspiration needed
Spamboule, 14 of August of 2008 at 14:54

We have friends coming to stay on Saturday night, one is a veggie, the other a meat lover. To make things simple I thought about doing some tapas style dishes so we can eat, drink & be merry, but...

Hungry Caterpillar, friday 15-Aug-08 12
jaz
More Manchester helup
jaz, 6 of August of 2008 at 16:14

Right, I'm going to Manchester for 2 days and have only ever been to the airport and an airport hotel so have no idea of the geography and maps confuse me ? I need to go to old trafford (football) on...

jaz, thursday 7-Aug-08 20
Rosencrantz
Ebay etiquette for refund. Advice please
Rosencrantz, 31 of July of 2008 at 21:00

Sorry about the random title, I wasn't quite sure how to word it. In short, I sold an item on 7 June, (software which the buyer paid around £300 for) . A couple of weeks later I got an email from the...

Ice Queen, friday 1-Aug-08 16
E
Please recommend a bank and current account - needed urgently
emmali, 8 of July of 2008 at 20:03

After less than 12 months H and I have decided that we cannot carry on dealing with Abbey. The final straw has been that they refused to extend our overdraft limit overnight so bounced 4 DDs and an SO...

Bohemian Raspberry, tuesday 8-Jul-08 10
kierenthecommunity
these 'you've done a survey and got a free holiday' calls...
kierenthecommunity, 1 of July of 2008 at 16:51

They're a scam aren't they? mr c got one of these calls the other week and didn't bother to call the number given as we assumed it would be. i just got another call and told the bloke on the phone...

Deano, tuesday 1-Jul-08 5
Lady Vixen
Wayne and Colleen's Wedding
Lady Vixen, 17 of June of 2008 at 13:44

So, who's seen the pictures of the wedding in OK! and what did you think? I thought she looked lovely.

Deano, tuesday 17-Jun-08
Disco
Far TMI (obv) - I may have a tampon stuck - any advice?
Disco, 16 of June of 2008 at 20:31

Apart from go to the doctor, if I can't resolve this myself tonight, that is of course what I will do. I have phoned NHS direct and all she told me to do was go to the doctor, but not before she...

RomanticYellowConfet, thursday 7-Feb-19 24
D
RYANAIR SALE
Deano, 7 of June of 2008 at 14:11

Hi Everyone, In case anybody is interested, Ryanair have a fab sale on at the mo. I just got two flights from Liverpool to Limoges for the grand total of 4p!!!!? They're doing free flights & no...

Flaming Nora, saturday 7-Jun-08 311
Heather W
:-( Lost a gorgeous Coast dress on fleebay
Heather W, 25 of May of 2008 at 22:18

So feeling very fed up....... I fell in love with it - it would be perfect for my friends wedding in August. Do any hitchers have a Coast outlet shop near them??????? I have got the phone numbers for...

Heather W, tuesday 27-May-08 4
sherry
Credit rating after divorce
sherry, 19 of May of 2008 at 14:05

Now ex Mr Sherry and I are divorced is there anything I have to do in order to make sure we do not have an effect on each others credit ratings? I know any previous searches we had as joint...

sherry, monday 19-May-08 2
CountDuckula
What shoes?
CountDuckula, 19 of May of 2008 at 13:24

I have bought this dress for a wedding (thanks Jaz, I think it was one of your recommendations!) https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_65896_557014_-1 So what shoes...

CountDuckula, monday 19-May-08 14
C
Villa Plus.com - Has anybody used them?
Crumbalina, 19 of May of 2008 at 10:37

H and I would like to book a villa for later on in the year and have seen some lovely villas on Villaplus.com, however, as they are an online company we are bit dubious as to whether to book with them...

Eda001, monday 19-May-08 2
S
Playa Flemenca or la zenia
slimdebs, 16 of May of 2008 at 08:50

Anyone any experience of either of these places in Spain? We are going to a friend of a friends appartment in Spain and he says it is in Playa Flemenca beside La Zenia. Just wondered if anyone had...

Deano, friday 16-May-08 1
hazel
Are you up to date on your smears?
hazel, 30 of April of 2008 at 21:41

Watching Embarassing Illnesses on C4 and am a little shocked at how many people put it off. I'm overdue but only because I've had a baby and was advised not to have one in pregnancy, or for the first...

sweetersong, thursday 1-May-08 158
Puddled
urgent help please
Puddled, 23 of April of 2008 at 13:25

My brother has said he is going to kill himself. my mum has his kids at the moment. we cant leave him alone. do i call the police/hospital? is there anyone who can help him and make him not do it ...

Puddled, wednesday 23-Apr-08 38
F
Contact/residency court orders
fiorelli, 13 of April of 2008 at 14:57

Can someone clarify something for me please? If there is a contact/residency order in place, and the absent parent breaks the order (that he instigated), by not seeing children for months at a time,...

Gyppy, sunday 13-Apr-08 2

General groups

Hitched article topics