Skip to main content
Scottishterrier
Scottishterrier

United Kingdom · From January 2009

Discussions

Scottishterrier
greedy kitten help
Scottishterrier, 30 of August of 2009 at 12:05

We got a new kitten a few weeks ago and she is doing great, settled in well and gets on with the dogs and kids. However she is extremely greedy, i have never come across a cat like this in my life....

Scottishterrier, sunday 30-Aug-09 5
Snow Patroller
is this food poisoning (poss tmi ....)
Snow Patroller, 12 of August of 2009 at 10:07

Ladies ... i'm looking for some advice ... ive never had proper food poisoning but i'm wonder if i have ... woke up in the night feeling queasy. this morning ive got the most hideous trots (basically...

Dr Svensk Tiger, wednesday 12-Aug-09 7
Mrs Magic
Share your weird and wonderful food combinations
Mrs Magic, 11 of August of 2009 at 11:54

I mentioned this on legless' dinner thread but it's still making me chuckle so thought I would ask for any weird and wonderful things/combinations you have eaten recently. Mum and I were at my...

babygreenuk, wednesday 12-Aug-09 77
L
Renting a house with pet - hard?
loopyloo, 9 of August of 2009 at 22:02

Hi We are looking at flats at the moment to rent, all through a letting agent. Just realised today that we probably need to "declare" our cat. None of the schedules we have looked at say no pets,...

MD, monday 10-Aug-09 10
Scottishterrier
dental help
Scottishterrier, 6 of August of 2009 at 14:17

This morning i had 15 teeth(all upper and 2 lower) removed and a new plate put in. when i woke up they told me all had gone well and to go back to my regular dentist in 2 days for a check over. have...

Reon, sunday 27-Jun-21 8
MrsB
What's your worst chore?
MrsB, 6 of August of 2009 at 16:02

Just thinking as I pause in hanging up the washing. I hate hate hate hanging up socks on the line. they're so much sodding effort. a peg a sock. fiddly little gits. I also hhhhhhate unrolling my...

Campergirl, friday 7-Aug-09 56
Mrs Magic
What makes you happy?
Mrs Magic, 31 of July of 2009 at 20:57

Over the next while, I'm identifying and taking photos of 30 things which make me happy. Some will be deep, others will be flippant and not in any particular order. I've only got two so far as I've...

Lucky Moonshine, tuesday 4-Aug-09 64
Pink Han-bag
Anyone bought UGG boots online?
Pink Han-bag, 31 of July of 2009 at 16:41

As above, has anyone bought UGG boots online and if so where from? It seems from what I've seen that some online retailers are cheaper but I want to make sure I'm getting the genuine thing. Thank you...

Pink Han-bag, friday 31-Jul-09 7
SophieM
Weekend plans thread
SophieM, 31 of July of 2009 at 11:58

Since Chicken seems to be AWOL... LOML is in Newcastle so I have a solitary weekend planned. I'm off to the private view of a friend's exhibition on Oxford tonight (much less glam than it sounds!) -...

Tillybean, saturday 1-Aug-09 47
ashke_again
What's your average spend on food in a month?
ashke_again, 30 of July of 2009 at 18:00

Just trying to work out budgets and looking at the last few months we're probably spending nearly £260 (on average) on food for 2 of us. That's a bit much isn't it? Caught the start of the article on...

PoppetK, saturday 1-Aug-09 64
DebbieD
Happy birthday to me!!! - It's my BIG 'O' birthday.....
DebbieD, 31 of July of 2009 at 07:40

Can't believe I'm 30 already! (well, okay, maybe a bit more than that then......) Having a lovely day so far. H and step-son decorated the lounge with banners & balloons and got loads of lovely...

DebbieD, friday 31-Jul-09 6
R-A
Would you/do you wear charity shop clothes?
R-A, 29 of July of 2009 at 13:17

We have been a 'second hand family' my whole life. Be it from cousins, siblings, neighbours, charity shops or boot sales, as a child I hardly ever wore something new and thought nothing of it. These...

tahiti, thursday 30-Jul-09 60
ooh la la
Pics of Hitchers' Pets...
ooh la la, 28 of July of 2009 at 19:51

Not sure if this has been done recently and if it has, I appologise. Following on from Sparkley's cat thread I thought it would be lovely to see a photo of your pets. These are ours.... Moustache, our...

Maxi, thursday 30-Jul-09 77
Chicken
Bad FB status updates
Chicken, 29 of July of 2009 at 09:29

Show your worst. xxxx xxxxx: say's i aint a killer... but don't test me... revenge is the sweetest think next 2 getin *** ! Oh dear.

ashke_again, thursday 30-Jul-09 38
HeidiHole
Official Big Brother NON Eviction Thread
HeidiHole, 24 of July of 2009 at 21:01

SO excited about tonight's show. Eep!

yeah_whatever, friday 24-Jul-09 15
H
Any gallstone kleekers around?
Holly Bags, 24 of July of 2009 at 10:58

Any room for a little one?☹️ My scan showed I have "multitudinous" stones and my doc reckons it's a when, not an if, that my GB will have to come out. I'm still breastfeeding ATM and have been putting...

Cazzyg, sunday 26-Jul-09 16
catcat
When someone close has cancer ***SENS***
catcat, 8 of July of 2009 at 21:47

In a way I don't want to post, as I really don't want to upset anyone... but equally I need a bit of help. Am in now way a regular poster on OT and hope you understand. My H's dad's partner got...

Sunset21, thursday 9-Jul-09 9
J
Horse owners
josie, 3 of July of 2009 at 17:10

I know its been done a few times but Ive done a search for past posts and cant find anything. Anyway Im looking at getting a horse, Ive been to look round a local livery yard, and have done some...

Jellicle, friday 10-Jul-09 7
feathers
Separated People - How do you cope?
feathers, 27 of June of 2009 at 21:30

This is obviously a Saturday night, wine induced rambling so I apologise in advance. People who are separated, how do you reconcile the fact your other half no longer wants to be with you? How long...

RoseyRo, sunday 28-Jun-09 11
Hugo Brambles
I have an odd 'social' issue - WWYD
Hugo Brambles, 18 of June of 2009 at 10:06

Well more like how would you handle it as oppose to WWYD. I don't dance. It doesn't matter how much I drink etc its something that just feels so totally alien to me, I never dance. I don't get what...

anjumanji, thursday 18-Jun-09 8
Scottishterrier
outfit help
Scottishterrier, 12 of May of 2009 at 12:52

Please... I don't go out often at all but have been invited to a Christening in 2 weeks time. Its a pretty casual affair but im struggling with what to wear. I'm 6ft1 have skinny legs but a verging on...

Scottishterrier, tuesday 12-May-09 1
W
Scottish Brides....I need some help!
Woodmill, 12 of May of 2009 at 12:52

I have not used this forum for several years since I got married! Anyway, I am back and need some help! We're emigrating later in the year. We're having a leaving party but it will be on a Sunday...

QueenBee, tuesday 26-May-09 5
B
bit of a weird one............
bobbi, 7 of May of 2009 at 19:53

But do any of you not drink (alcohol) for whatever reason? was just wondering how you cope with certain situations i.e. weekends, parties, celebrations, going out with friends etc do you feel like you...

Stupidgirl45, friday 8-May-09 15
Clairy
Your first love
Clairy, 29 of April of 2009 at 16:43

I haven't seen my first love in probably 15 years. However, he still lives in the town my Mum and Dad live, as he and my Dad worked together for a while and Dad sometimes updates me. We've sent the...

juliehf, friday 1-May-09 52
Scottishterrier
ex sister in law-am i being stupid?
Scottishterrier, 23 of April of 2009 at 21:23

My ex sister in law has always been odd. She is 25 still living at home, gets pocket money, generally a spoilt brat i have to say and she acts like one. She has always been good with my daughter(now...

Scottishterrier, friday 24-Apr-09 12
oldspeckledtam
Lies you told (or were told by) your siblings as a child...
oldspeckledtam, 23 of April of 2009 at 21:51

Following on from the stupid things thread, did you tell your younger siblings lies? I told my brother he was adopted but it was a secret so he couldn't mention it. It was a year before he asked my...

SAM83, sunday 26-Apr-09 32
Gone With The Whinge
Stupid things you did as a child
Gone With The Whinge, 23 of April of 2009 at 19:45

Not sure why I've been thinking over these things this evening, but thought it'd be a good thread. Stupid things I did as a child include... 1) 'Broadcasting' my own radio show about 'umbrella fun'...

The Beast, sunday 26-Apr-09 126
Iris
Facebook- would you cull?
Iris, 23 of April of 2009 at 12:51

I'm going to have a cull. I can't be doing with "Cant b arsed 2do oat.." "Cant believe shes up,dressed,pegged washin out!int it great 2 hav summit 2 get up 4!!2 c the brats bk at school yipee." etc...

Sare, thursday 23-Apr-09 20

General groups

Hitched article topics