• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

20 of June of 2012

4336days 2hours

Discussions

K
Im a MRS!!!! **flashes**
kfair, 1 of July of 2012 at 08:41

Hi Ladies, Im back from my Cyprus wedding on 20th June, i havent got tog pics yet but thought i would flash pics from friends. My sister (Bridesmaid) and our little girl (Ella) flowergirl, walking up...

xMissyLoux, sunday 1-Jul-12 5
K
***Signing off as a miss***
kfair, 10 of June of 2012 at 10:08

Hi Ladies, Well my time to sign off is here ?, we fly to Cyprus early hours of Tuesday and then get married the following Wednesday. Ive got lots to do tomorrow, im picking up mine and bridesmaid...

Flamin Nora, sunday 10-Jun-12 5
L
Side bun with veil...?
Larkie08, 8 of June of 2012 at 20:36

Hi all I am still undecided on how to have my hair, i keep changing my mind! I am now thinking of having a side bun- i did my hair up in a rough one today and really liked it but i'm a bit worried as...

Larkie08, sunday 10-Jun-12 4
TamarValleyGirl
What are you doing the day after the wedding?
TamarValleyGirl, 10 of June of 2012 at 10:06

We've purposely chosen to get married on a Friday so we can see our friends and family again on the Saturday before everyone travels home on the Sunday. riends of ours did this, and it was lovely. We...

Mrs_imp, sunday 10-Jun-12 31
pandorasbox
Decoration ideas please! *now with venue flashes*
pandorasbox, 9 of June of 2012 at 19:45

Anyone had a balloon arch or having one? OH randomly asked if I wanted one t'other night and offered to pay out of his own money if I wanted any extra decorations since our wedding budget has reached...

pandorasbox, sunday 10-Jun-12 29
WinterBride
My MIL is ace!
WinterBride, 9 of June of 2012 at 20:18

So...hate to brag but am so happy! Went shopping with MIL and SIL today to pick up the shoes...she bought them for me and was as excited as me...SO PLEASED!

Mrs_imp, sunday 10-Jun-12 5
Purple Pixie
Not OT - does anybody know about men's watches?
Purple Pixie, 8 of June of 2012 at 12:56

I'd like to get my OH a really nice watch for the wedding but I'm not very clued up on what fashionable/good brands there are of men's watches? I guess I'm looking to spend about £300. Any...

George, tuesday 13-Oct-20 5
Michelle772012
Slightly Annoyed
Michelle772012, 8 of June of 2012 at 08:43

So plans have been going well this week and i have been getting things finished with regards to place cards favours and seating plans then one of my sisters texts me a picture of the dress my other...

tinks269, sunday 10-Jun-12 54
W
I just got engaged!!!! :D
wifey_to_be2014, 25 of April of 2012 at 14:38

Hi, my boyfriend of 5 years proposed to me on monday and my friend got married last year and used this site and told me to join so I have. Me and my fiance (love saying that ) are planning on getting...

kfair, friday 8-Jun-12 22
warlycarly
Do bridesmaids flowers have to be the same as the brides?
warlycarly, 7 of June of 2012 at 23:12

I have seen a stunning bouquet that is in my budget, its lillies, but i alreay have roses to make my BMs bouquets, do you think it would look wrong to have thiers different to mine? Mine would be this...

irrelephant, friday 8-Jun-12 8
Blonde Viki
Pinky6 - *squeeee*
Blonde Viki, 7 of June of 2012 at 08:50

Tomorrow!!! ?

*Nursey*, thursday 7-Jun-12 7
SingleNoMore
Worried that our wedding will be... boring :(
SingleNoMore, 6 of June of 2012 at 21:05

We're having a max of 50 people, no additional guests, most of it is family, and not young family either. I've hardly got any friends and those I do have, don't know each other so our tables are going...

kharv, thursday 7-Jun-12 17
B
Anyone worried about children ruining their day?!
BrogstarBride, 18 of April of 2012 at 20:16

Is it just me who is panicking about whether the children at our wedding breakfast will misbehave?!! We have to invite children to our sit down meal as its close family. However there are 9 boys from...

oggers86, thursday 7-Jun-12 70
B
Wedding Dress Nightmare Please Help???
butterflies01, 3 of June of 2012 at 23:28

My worst nightmare came true yesterday, id gone with my bridesmaids for their final fitting. when we arrived at the shop the shopkeeper asked if we would mind waiting as the last fitting had ran over....

The Bridal Room Leic, friday 8-Jun-12 39
MrsG2B28.7.12
weddingy weekend *flash*
MrsG2B28.7.12, 3 of June of 2012 at 21:39

Hello! It's the start of half term so I have cracked on with some of the crafty bits and bobs that need doing this week and just wanted to show you all! We have done the name tags for the childrens...

kfair, monday 4-Jun-12 15
Dilly2012
Ideas really welcome - hair trial this Saturday!! UPDATED WITH FLASH!!!
Dilly2012, 31 of May of 2012 at 18:10

HELP PLEASE!! I have my hair trail on Saturday and I know that I want my all hair in an updo. But can't find something that makes me say WOW!!! Any ideas would be much appreciated. My hair is quite...

Dilly2012, sunday 3-Jun-12 8
M
flashes of my wedding :)
Mrsrobotham2b, 31 of May of 2012 at 15:38

Hiya, I finally found out how to put pics on lol Day centre pieces Our church venue our car ht

Mrsrobotham2b, sunday 3-Jun-12 11
P
5 days until wedding...and pregnant...
pink_tink, 2 of June of 2012 at 18:15

Hi all, I`m getting married in 5 days and have found out I am 6 weeks pregnant, I`m excited but it wasn`t planned until after the wedding. I feel sick all the time, tired and am also worried about the...

rachel2012, monday 4-Jun-12 36
Blonde Viki
Bought my wedding perfume! (And then some....)
Blonde Viki, 2 of June of 2012 at 16:07

Went into town to buy my wedding perfume today. In the shop I had a nice chat with the lady about 'layering' and the best way to make sure the smell lasts as long as possible without being...

Kadypants, saturday 2-Jun-12 12
L
DIY Wedding Make Up
Lauralazarus, 29 of May of 2012 at 13:37

Hello lovely brides! I am getting married on the 16th June and having a minor crisis over my wedding make up. I want to do my own make up and a few people have advised me to go into a shop and have a...

Lauralazarus, sunday 3-Jun-12 14
xMissyLoux
Productive Weekend **Self-Indulgent Post Alert with Flashes**
xMissyLoux, 28 of May of 2012 at 20:38

Apologies for those who've already seen this in the Facebook group but for those that haven't wanted to share my delight in my productive wedding weekend! On Saturday I managed to fit in trying on,...

xMissyLoux, tuesday 29-May-12 8
M
I've ordered my dress!! *FLASH*
Missusp2b, 28 of May of 2012 at 12:49

Well Hitchers I followed my gut instinct and at the weekend I went back to the first dress shop that I visted and have put a deposit down on this dress It really was the only one which was a contender...

Embrace Bridal Bouti, saturday 7-Jul-12 33
WickyWack
wedding dress shop etiquete?
WickyWack, 28 of May of 2012 at 12:30

I'm going to try on dresses for the first time a week on wednesday and I am so excited about it!!! I am going obviously for the bride to be experience and to see what type of dress suits me best but I...

WickyWack, monday 28-May-12 5
K
Totally OT but important to me
kfair, 26 of May of 2012 at 15:02

http://www.change.org/petitions/uk-government-reject-proposals-to-deregulate-childminders?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=share_button_modal Hello ladies and gents, I...

kfair, monday 28-May-12 4
19JB87
*FLASH* ! Our Save The Dates! What do you think?
19JB87, 26 of May of 2012 at 21:02

I'm half way through making our save the dates!! The date (25.5.13) is going to be on the bunting!

Lemon Violet, tuesday 5-Jun-12 22
Y
Guests and Plus-Ones
yorkshirecat1981, 26 of May of 2012 at 19:28

Hello ladies! Having a bit of a mare with our guest list. We wrote our list back in October after we first got engaged to give us something to work with so we knew how big a venue we would need. We...

Randomsabreur, monday 28-May-12 12
pandorasbox
Anyone looking for bunting?
pandorasbox, 26 of May of 2012 at 18:53

My OH just got back from shopping for BBQ stuff, proud as anything, because he found some bunting on special offer and wants us to put it up at the wedding. I don't think he quite knows where, but at...

Mrs P 2 B, saturday 26-May-12 2
HLT
Back from first fitting *Flash*
HLT, 26 of May of 2012 at 15:17

After an agonising wait, my dress is finally here! The hard work has paid off and I've lost a fair bit of weight so it's quite big on me and will need to be taken in quite a bit but I'm happy with...

ESW, sunday 27-May-12 13
R
First dress fitting *flash*
richardsvicky, 21 of May of 2012 at 11:14

So I had my first dress fitting about 2 months ago, but this is the first chamce ive had to flash! I am so in love with my dress! In this picture its all pinned, and looked even better in my second...

Figs, monday 21-May-12 9

General groups

Hitched article topics