Skip to main content
NorthumberlandBride
NorthumberlandBride

United Kingdom · From October 2011

Discussions

NorthumberlandBride
My dad wants me to WALK to church on my wedding day!
NorthumberlandBride, 20 of February of 2012 at 08:45

I'm getting married in the church at the top of the street and my dad actually suggested I "just wAlk it" this is not going down well with me. Now, yes it's close but I was hoping to go the long way...

Hawk, saturday 25-Feb-12 84
NorthumberlandBride
question about shoes.
NorthumberlandBride, 19 of February of 2012 at 14:50

I bought some REALLY gorgeous shoes in december and wore them once... i love them and do u think, if i dont wear them again before then i can get away with using them at my wedding?

NorthumberlandBride, sunday 19-Feb-12 5
NorthumberlandBride
bridesmaid flash
NorthumberlandBride, 19 of February of 2012 at 14:41

We picked up the pattern for our bridesmaid dress yesterday and possible fabric... were thinking of this... in a light burgandy. its funny cos the church is burgandy and cream on the walls so it will...

Carvella, sunday 19-Feb-12 4
NorthumberlandBride
How many layers should i have?
NorthumberlandBride, 19 of February of 2012 at 14:33

We're catering for about 80 people at the wedding, how many tiers do you think i need to have on my cake. we're going to start making our first trial soon (i know a really good cake decorator who will...

NorthumberlandBride, sunday 19-Feb-12 2
K
Hello! And a question re Seasons!
Kadypants, 19 of February of 2012 at 12:41

Hiya! I'm Kady and I'm new, having just got engaged on Tuesday (valentines day, very cliche I know, but it was perfect! Although we've talked about getting married we've got no idea about when we'd...

Shamy, tuesday 21-Feb-12 12
BridalButterfly2012
MOG's wedding outfit issue - advice please.
BridalButterfly2012, 18 of February of 2012 at 15:06

Having little to do with OH over his mum as she has said she wants to wear a red dress for our wedding but our bridesmaids are going to be in red so she will clash with them. I have said to OH that i...

cookiekat, sunday 19-Feb-12 21
NorthumberlandBride
security deposit - suits (MOSS_
NorthumberlandBride, 18 of February of 2012 at 22:57

So were thinking about getting our suits from moss (quality is LOVELY, service seems good and theres a branch everywhere we need one) but the security deposit is scsaring/confusing me they say the...

BespokeTailor, sunday 19-Feb-12 9
NorthumberlandBride
honeymoon flash
NorthumberlandBride, 17 of February of 2012 at 22:34

This is where we will be staying... what does everyone think??

jojo2, saturday 18-Feb-12 5
L
Flowers between Christmas and New Year-eeekk!!!
laura28040, 17 of February of 2012 at 23:18

Hello, I really need some advise! Our wedding is booked for the 29th December. I have been looking into florists, and apparantly ''no-one worth their salt'' would take on flowers over this time, as...

Seirah, tuesday 28-Dec-21 18
NorthumberlandBride
Family feud is making me sad
NorthumberlandBride, 17 of February of 2012 at 22:53

So ive been looking at my wedding invite list - just to give me ideas on numbers since i added some and took some away... theres a stpory here at christmas my paternal grandfather had a little...

kyla25, saturday 18-Feb-12 5
NorthumberlandBride
veil flash
NorthumberlandBride, 17 of February of 2012 at 22:16

A friewnd of my mum has a niece who owns a bridal shop and she gave me a bunch of free veils! x-samples so im givcing a flash of the one i fell in love with! This is the veil i fell in love with... it...

NorthumberlandBride, friday 17-Feb-12 1
NorthumberlandBride
Been MIA - (Now im in panic!)
NorthumberlandBride, 17 of February of 2012 at 21:47

Hey guys, I been MIA for a while but had stuff going on and grandad was very sick so i was kinda distracted but im back and IM freaking out! so i need some soothing calming words before i explode!! i...

cookiekat, friday 17-Feb-12 4
NorthumberlandBride
poll (kinda) about alcohol
NorthumberlandBride, 6 of December of 2011 at 19:48

It seems like a lot of people are providing the drinkies and paying corkage, i was just wondering how many of us are buying our own and how many are getting it catered for by the venue.

Knees, thursday 8-Dec-11 49
moonpie1985
How long did it take you to decide on honeymoon?
moonpie1985, 6 of December of 2011 at 22:17

Me and OH have been looking to book our honeymoon since September. It is now getting into December and still can't decide what we want to do. We have so far considered: Mexico, Egypt, Greece, Italy,...

sheree_heptinstall, thursday 8-Dec-11 21
NorthumberlandBride
has anyone rented their suits from moss brothers?
NorthumberlandBride, 6 of December of 2011 at 14:39

We have a best man in brighton, my brother in birmingham, his family in nottingham and us in Newcastle... so we were thinking a chain like moss brothers who have a store in each of lose locations......

twibride, thursday 8-Dec-11 14
MissTtoMrsB
Am i being a Bridezilla??
MissTtoMrsB, 6 of December of 2011 at 21:04

My bridesmaid has recently decided to go to ibiza next year from May untill August, and has just told me she will be back 3/4 days before the wedding!! Im really upset about it and its really...

(Claire), thursday 8-Dec-11 19
Ibizalovin
Stationary is expensive and boring!
Ibizalovin, 30 of November of 2011 at 20:50

I am really struggling with choosing my invites and I really do need to hurry up! I have just found the whole process boring and I can’t believe how expensive they all are! Can anyone recommend any...

CardiffInvitations, tuesday 6-Dec-11 20
NorthumberlandBride
today is an important day
NorthumberlandBride, 6 of December of 2011 at 18:35

Me and my OH have been together 8 years today. to think i was 19 when we met! time flies and this time next year it will be the last anniversary we have because we will have a whole new one for 2013! ...

Mrs_imp, wednesday 7-Dec-11 6 766
NorthumberlandBride
Wedding registry
NorthumberlandBride, 6 of December of 2011 at 17:42

Were thinking of using Amazon's wedding list service. thoughts?

stripeyrache, tuesday 6-Dec-11 325
NorthumberlandBride
I dont know what to tell her... help.
NorthumberlandBride, 6 of December of 2011 at 14:25

A friend of mine got engaged and asked me what i would do about her problem... her OH wont pick a date for the wedding, wont decide where to get married and generally wont talk about it at all... she...

pandorasbox, tuesday 6-Dec-11 21
BustyB
Brides Speech.......
BustyB, 6 of December of 2011 at 15:55

I was just wondering if some of you will be doing a speech? I want to, it will be a secret from everyone though! But what are you going to say? Just a few words? Or something longer? Even though your...

xuntong1, sunday 11-Dec-11 22
NorthumberlandBride
suit hire decisions... help?
NorthumberlandBride, 6 of December of 2011 at 16:18

So we have decided to order from Moss bros. (because its a chain and because its kinda reasonable! for 4 suits (and groom free) it will be either £280 or £384 NOW HERES the decision... were having the...

Michelle772012, tuesday 6-Dec-11 3

General groups

Hitched article topics