• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

22 of September of 2012

4246days 19hours

Discussions

Erin8
KFC burritos
Erin8, 26 of March of 2015 at 14:33

How tasty are the new KFC Burrito's! My only complaint is l wish they could be more spicy but l do like things really spicy

MrsShep, friday 27-Mar-15 16
AuntieBJ
More fancy dress - sorry folks!
AuntieBJ, 25 of March of 2015 at 20:27

My darling daughter has her national twirling competition in a few weeks time and on the last night we always do a fancy dress theme for the party. I've mostly got away with it in the past - one year,...

Ddpunk, saturday 28-Mar-15 23
HelenSomerset
Running
HelenSomerset, 8 of March of 2015 at 19:06

I have decided that I am going to take up running. Largely because I want to increase my fitness level and not give up eating cakes and biscuits! I went for my first run this morning and managed 17...

Superhanka, wednesday 11-Mar-15 9
Erin8
Cat people.... worming advice
Erin8, 5 of March of 2015 at 15:38

Please could you recommend some cat worming tablets? I need to get Mimi and Rudy wormed soon.

TreacleTart, monday 16-Mar-15 5
WickyWack
Pot of Dreams/Teramundi Pots..
WickyWack, 20 of October of 2014 at 12:17

We've had ours since we got married and have been putting every 50pence piece we come across in it and its about 1/3 full..(it is a large one, though) Anyone else had one that was full? How much did...

MadamRed, thursday 23-Oct-14 10
Sambarine
worried about our cat
Sambarine, 16 of October of 2014 at 22:34

Can any other cat mummys reassure me about our cats behaviour? Over the past week he has been drinking excessively, and peeing a lot as well. He is really quiet, not his usual boisterous self. He will...

SallyLou, thursday 23-Oct-14 29
P
Window condensation
Purplecake, 5 of October of 2014 at 17:10

I'm coming up to the third winter in my house, and the window condensation cycle has begun again. It begins October and lasts until March/April, mainly in the main bedroom. The wooden windowsill...

fairyfay, monday 6-Oct-14 6
Ladykake
Cake Toppers - overrated??!
Ladykake, 4 of October of 2014 at 21:03

So i think most of our major wedding bits and pieces are complete with four weeks to go! Horray! So now I feel i am looking for things to buy for the sake of it! I just wondered who is having/had a...

MadamRed, thursday 9-Oct-14 48
AmnesiaCustard
Custard's Otter Sanctuary
AmnesiaCustard, 11 of February of 2014 at 16:06

(See "perfect life" thread) So, you may all have jobs at Custard's Otter Sanctuary. What would you like to do? Everything is up for grabs from Otter-cuddler to running the gift shop and tea room, to...

Ohwhatatuesday, thursday 13-Feb-14 77
Ohwhatatuesday
OMs - what did you do with your dress after the wedding day?
Ohwhatatuesday, 16 of January of 2014 at 08:10

Sorry if theres been a thread like this before, im just curious really to see what people have done or plan to do with their dresses (if havent got round to it yet?) after the big day. Did you sell it...

Canary, thursday 16-Jan-14 26
Hoddy
Kitten name suggestions
Hoddy, 16 of January of 2014 at 11:15

Picked up this little beauty yesterday. She is 3-4 months old, very curious and active, loves her food, loves my other cat Bertie (and he just plays 'dad' with her!) and was allegedly abandoned in a...

~Peanut~, thursday 16-Jan-14 19
*Funky*
Let's play- what's your favourite.....
*Funky*, 24 of October of 2013 at 11:38

Just for fun (I'm bored at work) What is your favourite? Chocolate bar- Brand of toiletries - Cuisine- Movie(s)- Music (rock, pop, rap etc)- Restaurant- Holiday destination- Book/author- Brand of...

*J9*, thursday 31-Oct-13 58
clarehj
How much does the Daily Mail hate you?
clarehj, 2 of October of 2013 at 22:41

http://toys.usvsth3m.com/are-you-hated-by-the-daily-mail/?utm_source=Us+Vs+Th3m+newsletter&utm_campaign=7f61abaa9e-Us_Vs_Th3m_newsletter5_28_2013&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_cce2bb0ac4-7f6...

mrs o-), saturday 5-Oct-13 29
Flowmojo
Would you spend this amount of money
Flowmojo, 1 of October of 2013 at 09:26

ON something your other half really wanted? Even if you think its a ridiculous price? Mr F has bee harping on a bout a Playstation4 for weeks, its his birthday on the release date of said console and...

Gillsy, wednesday 2-Oct-13 39
Becklarrr
Shaver or a waxer
Becklarrr, 14 of March of 2013 at 16:43

What are you? I got my top lip waxed yesterday, more due to paranoia than anything else. I felt like people were staring at the hairs on my lip all the time (which I am sure they weren't), and I also...

Becklarrr, friday 15-Mar-13 36
Tigglettchic
cupcakes in north Hampshire
Tigglettchic, 3 of March of 2013 at 18:23

Hello, i live in Andover and am looking for recommendations for a cupcake provider. HELP!!!

fairyfay, monday 4-Mar-13 6
lizhowley
Cheese Wedding Cakes??
lizhowley, 13 of February of 2013 at 13:39

Anyone had these or planning on having one??? We both want to have a sweet top layer wedding cake (sponge) for me and OH and kids, also loads of small cup cakes to give out too instead of the...

Babbzy, monday 11-Aug-14 20
L
Going home after the wedding?
loves-young-dream, 12 of February of 2013 at 20:03

Anyone doing this? Or does everyone stay in a hotel afterwards? We may just go home as our venue is a barn and not many hotels near by! Just wondering what everyone else is doing! x

Bluebell25, wednesday 13-Feb-13 12
alyj66
Lent tomorrow...
alyj66, 12 of February of 2013 at 19:17

Lent tomorrow, so I've just savoured my last packet of crisps until March 30th and replaced them with rice cakes! Anyone else giving anything up?

alyj66, wednesday 13-Feb-13 48
kharv
Has anyone been watching The Following with Kevin Bacon?
kharv, 12 of February of 2013 at 09:38

What do you think? We watched the first three episodes last night and I did not sleep well! H thinks it's ok, but because of his job he's always a bugger to watch crime things with. I thought it was...

ebony_rose, tuesday 12-Feb-13 11
C
Thoughts on Quidco
cherrybloom, 11 of February of 2013 at 16:14

Hello All, Any of you used Quidco, do you really save money, did you put your bank details in????? I am a bit dubious about things like that...

L_Francis, wednesday 13-Feb-13 10
Storky
Speccy four eyes
Storky, 8 of February of 2013 at 15:39

This will be me from Wednesday, for driving, telly and the like. Do you wear glasses? Contacts? I was hoping to get away with a monocle but I'm not sure I could carry it off without a moustache and a...

Mrs C, sunday 10-Feb-13 45
B
Where to get Bridal Shoes from but not at Bridal shop prices!!
BrogstarBride, 8 of February of 2013 at 14:32

Any ideas where to get nice wedding shoes from but reasonable price, I am looking at spending upto £80 ish pounds lol x

Callalily, saturday 9-Feb-13 10
Kjay
Do you have a best friend?
Kjay, 7 of February of 2013 at 11:41

Random musing from me, I did- but nearly a year a go we fell out. We used to phone or text a few times a week, go out at least once every couple of weeks for a drink, food, cinema or just pop to each...

snow-woman, sunday 10-Feb-13 46
Tizzie
2013 Book List *Updated 5/2/13* 13 Books Read.
Tizzie, 6 of January of 2013 at 20:03

The Rules Every book must be started and finished in 2013 Once you have read a book post it here and I will keep the OP updated. A book can appear only once on the list Mark each book from 10 and a...

Muppet, thursday 2-Jan-14 82
Tanning
*Matilda*, 5 of February of 2013 at 09:55

Hi guys, Is anyone tanning for their wedding? I am naturally quite fair and have never been on a sunbed in my life but I definitely look a lot better when I am tanned and my wedding is in the summer...

rachd03, tuesday 5-Feb-13 18
L
Cameras on tables - worth it or waste of money?
larsty, 4 of February of 2013 at 06:28

Seen a couple of comments either way on this one so thought I'd put a thread out there. Has anyone put cameras on tables for guests to take photos? (Or going to). Is it worth it or is it a waste of...

Jemima Renrut, monday 4-Feb-13 24
kharv
OMs - what are your wedding regrets?
kharv, 1 of February of 2013 at 11:36

This isn't meant to be a maudlin post - I thought it might help some brides to be to see what us OMs wish they'd done a bit differently. Mine would be that I wish I'd provided a flip flop basket. I...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 255 3
Hoddy
Who does the housework?
Hoddy, 31 of January of 2013 at 22:19

OH&I try and split it, although he usually ends up doing more of it than me! ? He's forever washing up, hoovering, doing the washing etc. However, I do ALL the cooking, food shopping and pet care,...

LoveSka, friday 1-Feb-13 41
Gillsy
Settle an argument please - scones & jam
Gillsy, 31 of January of 2013 at 19:56

If you were having a scone with jam would you put butter AND jam on??

Vanilla Pod, friday 1-Feb-13 32
Becklarrr
Does your car have a name?
Becklarrr, 31 of January of 2013 at 10:57

Does anyone do this or is it just my family? So my car is called Wilma, my brother got a new car yesterday and it's Chrissie the Corsa and my Dad's is Beatrice! Anyone else....

Tizzie, thursday 31-Jan-13 23
MrsMeldrew
So, who are you?
MrsMeldrew, 30 of January of 2013 at 11:18

Inspired by Mini's post, what do you actually look like? This is me (day to day I have specs) ***pic removed***

LoveSka, friday 1-Feb-13 146

General groups

Hitched article topics