getmetothechruchontime

United Kingdom · From October 2012

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

31 of October of 2014

3487days 13hours

Discussions

G
Help please ....photographer gone into liquidation.....too late for insurance?
getmetothechruchontime, 13 of April of 2014 at 14:22

Hello lovely brides and grooms My photographer has gone into liquidiation so I need to find a new one who is available in Manchester on Halloween if anyone can recommend a company. Also is it too late...

Dewan Demmer Photogr, monday 14-Apr-14 12 1,727
G
Entertainment? Manchester?
getmetothechruchontime, 2 of December of 2012 at 20:27

I just wondered what you have planned for you evening entertainment whether it be ipod full of songs, DJ or a band? I'm after a band myself but can't find anything so far as I'm quite fussy but on a...

Elixia, thursday 27-Dec-12 3 821
G
Worsley Court House v Buile Hill
getmetothechruchontime, 22 of October of 2012 at 20:18

Hi everyone I'm after a bit of advice re Worsley Court House and Buile Hill. I just wondered if you had experiences of either. We have just been to see Buile Hill and I really like it the staff were...

worsley-bride, monday 5-Nov-12 3
G
Won a Prize?
getmetothechruchontime, 2 of November of 2012 at 09:31

I recently went to a wedding fayre and entered a competition apparently I have won 50% off photography, suits and car hire. Whilst I was at the wedding fayre a videographer who I know warned me off...

getmetothechruchonti, friday 2-Nov-12 7
G
Timings for October Wedding
getmetothechruchontime, 29 of October of 2012 at 18:24

I'm booking my venue tomorrow and wondered if you could help me with timings. We are provisionally booking the date for the reception only as we want to get married else where (a five minute car...

DaffodilWaves, monday 29-Oct-12 3 858
J
Black Cab to wedding??
Janey4, 29 of October of 2012 at 11:37

Has anyone got a black cab to their wedding!? I’m not that fussed about cars and it seems like a good way of shaving a few £££’s off the budget, especially as we are having the ceremony and reception...

pinkjellybaby, monday 24-Mar-14 35
Kaela
Top Table Nightmare...
Kaela, 29 of October of 2012 at 14:24

Okay so the top table should be pretty straight forward but its not.... I am having 4 bridesmaids then ive got my mum & dad both with partners and my OHs parents! Help

Little Pixie, tuesday 30-Oct-12 11
M
November Wedding!!
mrs.emma.fletcher.x, 29 of October of 2012 at 14:02

We are about to go ahead and book our wedding for next November! Would love to hear about other peoples November wedding experiences?? and if anyone else is having a November wedding and why you chose...

hazyclaire, monday 29-Oct-12 11
G
Chair Covers
getmetothechruchontime, 28 of October of 2012 at 07:29

I know my wedding is a long time away but we sat and did our budget last night. I really want chair covers but as we are on a tight budget I don't want to pay £2.50-£4 per cover. I just wondered if...

Teal, sunday 28-Oct-12 9
B
Anyone having difficulty getting bridesmaid / chief bridesmaid dresses for bigger ladies?
Bride to be Becky from Derbyshire, 27 of October of 2012 at 11:50

Hi all , I'm getting married next July I have 3 adult bridesmaids and one flower girl (2) only problem is one of my bridesmaids/ chief bridesmaid is a size 22-24 I cannot seam to find anywhere that...

Bride to be Becky fr, wednesday 2-Jan-13 14
P
Wedding bits for sale - including chair covers
picju96, 27 of September of 2012 at 13:01

I have the following for sale. Pictures available on request. - 100 ivory chair covers, polyester/cotton mix. Slight dirt on the bottom of most of them, only superficial and will easily come out in...

RomanticYellowDecor2, sunday 6-Jul-14 17
Soon2bMrsCB
cheaper to get bridesmaids dresses made?
Soon2bMrsCB, 27 of October of 2012 at 17:16

Do you think its cheaper to get dresses made? I have 2 adult bridesmaids who are completely different shapes and have different styles, was wondering if it would be worth getting the same material...

maple, tuesday 30-Oct-12 9
JoannaMonika
Halloween Wedding Ideas
JoannaMonika, 24 of October of 2012 at 11:45

Have you got any Halloween wedding ideas? Here's a few ideas of mine: -candles instead of lights -traditional Halloween, Irish food -orange flower arrangements -loads of mini pumpkins Also you can...

villachick1972, friday 26-Oct-12 8
MrsB2be_xo
2014 Brides
MrsB2be_xo, 25 of August of 2012 at 14:09

Hi all ? This is my first post, just wondered if there were many 2014 brides out there and what you have booked/brought so far? All I have done is looked at 1 venue & brought my table planner...

*Pugsley*, tuesday 23-Oct-12 25
G
2014....I know I'm a while off but.....
getmetothechruchontime, 21 of October of 2012 at 15:26

We're looking to get married on Halloween 2014. The reason why we are planning so far in advance is because we are useless at saving up so we want to pay as we're going along... We are going to look...

getmetothechruchonti, sunday 21-Oct-12 2

General groups

Hitched article topics