• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

17 of October of 2013

3868days 9hours

Discussions

daisymoo86
Wedding Venues in the East Midlands **Any More Advice??**
daisymoo86, 15 of January of 2014 at 11:45

Hi Everyone Does anyone have any wedding venue suggestions for the East Midlands? We live in Derby, but would consider further afield, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire. Any...

MrsG_to_be, tuesday 4-Mar-14 19
S
cheeky hello from Mexico *wedding day mini flash*
Sarah_coxy, 23 of October of 2013 at 13:31

Hi all, Having trouble adjusting to the timedifference over here, so I'm out lounging around on our snuggle bed on the balcony whilst my husband is still in the land of nod. Anyhoo, thought I'd flash...

lil_2014, thursday 24-Oct-13 8
B
HAS ANYONE USED www.bridesmaidlook.co.uk??
bigmonkies, 5 of February of 2013 at 12:41

Hi Ladies, Has anyone used or had any experience with www.bridesmaidlook.co.uk? I am looking for reasonably priced teal bridesmaid dresses and there are a few on here but I cannot find any customer...

LuxuriousOrangeBride, friday 25-Jul-14 16
S
its heeeeeere
Sarah_coxy, 16 of October of 2013 at 07:54

Officially my last day of being a Miss today! Still a few last (ok, very last)minute things to do this morning before we go and dress the venue this aft Feels slightly odd.... Have a fewbutterflies,...

Feb2014Bride, wednesday 16-Oct-13 7 484
Snyffa
When will it seem real?
Snyffa, 9 of October of 2013 at 20:40

2 weeks 2 days until the big day! No dress yet ? haha, have i scares y'all....Its being hand made, my poor seamstress had a bereavement, so its only now all systems go go go! None of this seems real,...

Snyffa, thursday 10-Oct-13 6
S
At work - in body only
Sarah_coxy, 30 of September of 2013 at 12:37

So - I get married 2 weeks on Thursday. I have 9 working days left at work (including today) I'm here, tapping away, trying to find a little motivation, speaking to my volunteers. But in my head I'm...

Ampy, monday 30-Sep-13 11
Penny P
Anyone else having their dog involved on the big day??
Penny P, 19 of September of 2013 at 07:46

We have two beautiful dogs and because they are such a big part of our lives we thought it would only be right for them to be my bridesmaids (along side two human bridesmaids and a flower girl) They...

Hoddy, saturday 21-Sep-13 23
S
I'll be a Mrs in exactly 1 months time!
Sarah_coxy, 17 of September of 2013 at 15:15

Probably having pictures taken at this kinda time! Idon't know where all the time has gone, but I'm positively giddy by this point! EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sarah_coxy, tuesday 17-Sep-13 5
chloe24
Pregnant bridesmaid :-/ advice needed!
chloe24, 14 of September of 2013 at 22:09

Just found out that one of my BMs - also my older sister! Is pregnant. I'm really happy for her but also a bit concerned... Firstly...her due date is bout 6weeks before my wedding so she's going to...

chloe24, sunday 15-Sep-13 24
ducks in a row
Underwear!!
ducks in a row, 13 of September of 2013 at 19:41

Hello lovely ladies, What is everyone wearing underneath their wedding dress (if anything)? Can anyone recommend a good place to get a strapless bra which won't be visible underneath and won't slide...

ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, sunday 15-Sep-13 18
S
Trying to be reasonable...
Sarah_coxy, 13 of September of 2013 at 12:36

I'm in the middle of a bit of a "to do" with my very best friend. After splitting up with her likely wedding guest earlier this year she decided to bring her Mother. Absolutely fine. She accepted and...

Doddyclaire, friday 13-Sep-13 12
M
Please say its not just me....
Mrsdsoon, 12 of September of 2013 at 11:09

Arghhh seriously i feel like my head is about to explode. I seem to eat sleep and breathe wedding. I dream about the table centrepieces, wake up and write notes about what im thinking, constantly...

MrsDaysh2b, thursday 12-Sep-13 11
S
don't tell the bride - aliens
Sarah_coxy, 6 of September of 2013 at 22:28

Short one.... That poor woman! She didn't hide her disappointment well!

Hoddy, sunday 8-Sep-13 26
S
Help with colours
Sarah5790, 4 of September of 2013 at 18:35

Hey first off I was just wondering is anyone having 2 different colours? Do the colour the bridesmaids and groom party need o be same as your decorations? The photo below is the colour that the groom...

Lucylonglegs, thursday 5-Sep-13 7
MrsBarlowToBe
DIY Wedding Invites
MrsBarlowToBe, 15 of May of 2013 at 19:34

HI fellow B2B's I'm thinking of making my own wedding invites and want to start getting some of the supplies for them early! I feel so unorganised with wedding stuff atm!! I'm just wondering if anyone...

samobrien10, thursday 5-Sep-13 23
C
Where are you off on your hen weekend and what have you planned for it - theme, goody bags, games etc
cerysrichards, 3 of September of 2013 at 08:51

Me and my girls are off to Butlins next March just in final stages of getting deposits before booking. It does make you realise who your true friends are by the ones who come up with the most awful...

BrideCummins14, thursday 5-Sep-13 27
MissKB
High Emotions...
MissKB, 22 of August of 2013 at 14:42

Hi hitchers Sorry for the sad post, I'm just after a bit of advice. 2 years ago my FMIL was diagnosed with lung cancer, and last year was given the news that it was terminal. This was obviously...

joannag1, friday 23-Aug-13 22
S
whiiiinge
Sarah_coxy, 20 of August of 2013 at 20:17

Anyone else had enough of wedding planning?! Just under 2months to go and I'm fed up of talking about it. I cannot wait to have a little disposable income again and to spend my spare time doing...

Sarah_coxy, wednesday 21-Aug-13 8
J
Has anyone been/is going to be pregnant on their wedding day?
Jader123, 11 of August of 2013 at 12:04

Hi everyone, Sorry if this has been covered before, I did do a quick search and couldn't find anything. I just wondered if any has been or will be pregnant on their wedding day and just really what...

Jader123, saturday 7-Sep-13 52
S
Problem with my dress!
Sarah_coxy, 22 of July of 2013 at 12:18

Me again! So after being so excited my dress had arrived on Friday. I went for my fitting on Saturday, still loved it. Though its a little big now after shedding some timber, and my mum pointed out...

slou90, monday 22-Jul-13 6
S
decent strapless bra - D+
Sarah_coxy, 22 of July of 2013 at 08:09

So I went for my dress fitting on Saturday to find a) it needs taking in and b) I can't get away with not wearing a bra (I had hoped it would kind of hold everything in place) So, can any of you...

Sarah_coxy, monday 22-Jul-13 6
S
its here, its here, my wedding dress is heeeeeere!!!!
Sarah_coxy, 19 of July of 2013 at 14:55

As you may have gathered from the title, my dress has arrived - Early! Ordered with the shopin April, and with just under 3months to go, I'm starting to get excited! So I emailed them yesterday just...

Maldives2013, friday 19-Jul-13 394
C
How much time off did you have BEFORE your wedding?
clareio, 18 of July of 2013 at 10:02

So although i'm not getting married until November, I have been asked to book my leave now (and also I want to know how much I want to take!) I have, at the moment, allowed for the week before the...

emmiejune, wednesday 18-Sep-13 37
C
Guest books...waste of time??
cornishbride2bee, 14 of July of 2013 at 07:34

Hi ladies, I am thinking about what kind of 'guest book' to go for.....(no actual books) more things that can be hung on the wall/kept afterwards. My question is: Is is best to go for something fun...

EmmaM88, tuesday 16-Jul-13 27

General groups

Hitched article topics