Hydeschnucke

United Kingdom · From January 2013

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

30 of May of 2018

2180days 22hours

Discussions

Hydeschnucke
FREE TICKETS to the London Excel Wedding Show for THIS SUNDAY !
Hydeschnucke, 14 of September of 2016 at 11:25

Hi all, I won a pair of tickets for the London Excel Wedding Show for THIS SUNDAY (18th). Since I can't attend I'd like to give them to someone who can. If you want to go but don't have tickets yet,...

Hydeschnucke, thursday 15-Sep-16 1
Q
Bridesmaid problems
Queenie12, 6 of August of 2016 at 17:02

Okay so I'm getting married next year, I want to try and get some sort of idea for bridesmaid dresses now as my bridesmaids are at uni all over the country and it's easier to do it together. However a...

LuxuriousOrangeStati, sunday 28-Aug-16 15
L
Wanting to change the guestlist AFTER save the dates have been sent out
LuxuriousIvoryDiamonds550, 6 of August of 2016 at 19:34

Hi fellow hitchers! I'm looking for advice from you all over whether it is wrong to want to change the guestlist after i've sent my save the dates out? Don't get me wrong a heck of a lot of thought...

LuxuriousIvoryDiamon, friday 19-Aug-16 8
F
Help needed - Evening entertainment/DJ
FloLo, 25 of April of 2016 at 13:22

We get married in less than SEVEN weeks and I found out this weekend that my Wedding Singer & DJ has double booked himself and so is cancelling ours. After the initial anger meltdown I now need to...

FloLo, tuesday 26-Apr-16 5
Should I change my venue!?!
038813m, 25 of April of 2016 at 21:57

I instantly fell in love with my venue, both the look and the feel of it - very relaxed, informal and vintage, just what I wanted. However they have just had a refurb and to me it now has a very...

038813m, wednesday 27-Apr-16 6
S
Bridesmaid dilemma ! Help
SunnyYellowDiamonds582, 25 of April of 2016 at 18:41

I brought some beautiful bridesmaid dresses out the sale ex display ones , knowing that one of them might not fit one of my bridesmaid so I took the risk as they was such a good price , I told my...

Tidal Wave, wednesday 27-Apr-16 20
L
Bridesmaid troubles
LuxuriousRedConfetti566, 23 of April of 2016 at 09:30

I have four bridesmaids, 3 close friends and my sister. I've been getting texts for weeks from my sister saying Mary has been trying to sort this, Mary has taken over the hen party - did you even want...

Mrs-Riley, monday 25-Apr-16 7
H
Outdoor wedding ceremony
HappyOrangeConfetti548, 17 of April of 2016 at 21:43

Hello everyone! Since we started discussing getting married my partner and I have had our heart set on an outdoor wedding ceremony. However we are struggling to find one that really has the wow of an...

MetalBride, saturday 23-Apr-16 5
Hydeschnucke
List of outdoor wedding ceremony venues abroad ? (Italy etc.)
Hydeschnucke, 5 of January of 2016 at 16:00

Hello everyone, We are looking into getting married abroad, where it's warm and sunny (Italy/Spain/France for example). We want the legal ceremony to be outdoors and not in a city hall though. Does...

ExpensiveIvoryCars41, wednesday 1-May-19 18
Hydeschnucke
Photographer: reviews needed
Hydeschnucke, 17 of April of 2016 at 19:39

Hi all, We pretty much picked out favorite photographer for our wedding but I would like to read some reviews first, before we book. Does any of you lovely B2B know "Balance Photography" from Crawley...

Bruce Neville Photog, thursday 21-Apr-16 6
M
Wedding Fair at Excel in London
MrsLloyd2b, 17 of April of 2015 at 23:11

Is anyone else heading to the wedding fair tomorrow? I'm so excited! It will be my first wedding related event, I'm just hoping to gather ideas and get inspiration. Any wedding fair tips appreciated...

Hydeschnucke, monday 11-Apr-16 7
F
Marks & Spencer Wedding Cakes
Future Mrs Watson , 11 of April of 2016 at 10:29

Hi All ? I cannot justify the cost of getting a cake professionally made for hundreds of pounds, so my partner and I have decided to maybe get the marks and spencer wedding cakes. They are quite a bit...

Mrsnmac2016, tuesday 12-Apr-16 23
NorthernLights
Getting married on a Thursday - Desperately need you opinions!
NorthernLights, 11 of April of 2016 at 11:59

Hi Girlies (And Guys!), ? Please help - My lovely fiance and I are stuck in a bit of an awkward place at the moment! So - Just at the start of planning our wedding and we've found the perfect venue...

Much_ado_about_weddi, tuesday 12-Apr-16 14
Hydeschnucke
Looking for large bridal boutique in London
Hydeschnucke, 28 of February of 2016 at 19:59

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone here knows any good large bridal boutiques in London or south west of London. I am looking for a ball gown dress but since they don't seem to be "in" at the moment I...

RomanticBrownFlowers, tuesday 1-Mar-16 6
R
Any 2018 brides around??
rusticbride90, 7 of February of 2016 at 14:45

Hello everyone im new and wanted to introduce myself. My other half and I are getting married in may 2018, we got engaged last year and i am so excited about planning our wedding eventhough it feels...

Hydeschnucke, saturday 27-Feb-16 11
S
When to send save the dates out...
Sept2017Bride, 18 of February of 2016 at 13:53

I am getting married on the 9th September next year.. when would be the best time to send out save the dates? x

Mrswilltobe17, tuesday 23-Feb-16 9
J
OH doesn't want to wear a tie - thoughts please
Julie48, 18 of January of 2016 at 15:19

Hi Girls I somehow managed to lock my previous post (not sure how I did that!) What are your thoughts about grooms not wearing ties? We are having a non formal wedding and OH has decided he doesn't...

Hydeschnucke, tuesday 19-Jan-16 8
S
Unsupportive bridesmaids and mom
steph.anie, 7 of January of 2016 at 22:32

Hi everyone.. This is only my second post here but I just feel like I need to vent a bit! Ever since we have booked ourwedding my family have been totally uninterested with the whole thing.. When I...

steph.anie, saturday 9-Jan-16 13
Lapland2015
How long would you wait?
Lapland2015, 7 of January of 2016 at 10:55

We went to a few wedding fayre when planning a UK wedding and met a florist who had beautiful flowers and we got talking. We were there to look at the venue and decided it wasn't for us so didn't book...

Tidal Wave, thursday 7-Jan-16 12
Hydeschnucke
Cookie cutter weddings ? (hotels vs private venue hire)
Hydeschnucke, 7 of January of 2016 at 11:04

Hi fellow brides to be, I'm struggling with deciding between having ceremony and reception at a hotel vs at a private venue (mansion or similar). I fear that with a hotel wedding it might be difficult...

Lapland2015, thursday 7-Jan-16 394
R
3 pieces of advice sought
ror100, 3 of January of 2016 at 00:40

Hi there, In the realisation that our wedding is only 5 months away (June 3rd), my OH and I have only got 3 real issues to sort. I wonder if you could help clear the wood from the trees for us. 1....

Goujon, wednesday 13-Jan-16 16
S
'small' weddings
Sorbet, 6 of January of 2016 at 12:34

How many people are you inviting to your wedding? we have a minimum guest list for the day of 45 if the venue can hold more that might go up to 50 or 60 and then on a night we might invite some more...

Mrsjones2024, thursday 7-Jan-16 20
Hydeschnucke
Dreaded bridesmaids politics
Hydeschnucke, 5 of January of 2016 at 20:22

Hi all, I just got engaged recently and have been thinking about who to ask to be my bridesmaids. I have two friend I'd love to ask. I've known both of them for over a decade but I'm not sure who to...

Karen84, wednesday 6-Jan-16 10
M
EBAY Satin Peacock Kimono Dressing Gown
Moonbeam88, 5 of January of 2016 at 17:08

I'm wanting to order some of these robes for me and my bridesmaids to wear on the morning of the wedding:...

IceBlue, wednesday 27-Jan-16 9
Charliebob
Honeymoon to Toronto, Canada - What to do?
Charliebob, 6 of November of 2015 at 07:22

Hey guys my OH and I are looking to go to Toronto for 10 days for our honeymoon. I have always wanted to go to Canada, and especially see a ice hockey game. Can anyone list any must do things when we...

Hydeschnucke, tuesday 29-Dec-15 1
ESTA & travelling in new name on honeymoon. Confused!
*Nik*, 16 of December of 2015 at 08:08

H2B and I are off to america for our honeymoon next year. I have already booked tickets etc. In my new name as I am planning to change my passport (currently sorting out the paperwork) but I am a bit...

Arabella16, friday 25-Dec-15 1
L
Evening do dilemma!!
lucyjo, 23 of November of 2015 at 16:02

Originally we weren't going to bother having an evening do, since we're not dancing/late-night type people and neither of us have friends we would invite to just an evening do (they're all coming to...

Hydeschnucke, thursday 10-Dec-15 7

General groups

Hitched article topics