3642days 6hours

Discussions

*J9*
Where have all the regulars gone??
*J9*, 5 of December of 2014 at 15:44

As above really! Where is everyone??

Helenia, wednesday 24-Dec-14 119
Erin8
When do you lucky people finish work for Christmas?
Erin8, 18 of December of 2014 at 12:39

I am in on the 23rd only doing a 9am to 5pm. I am off Christmas Eve and Christmas Day which is a result. Then a 12.5 hour shift on Boxing Day, l am being paid double time so trying to think positive!...

*Teabag*, wednesday 24-Dec-14 26
Ohwhatatuesday
Holiday destination suggestions
Ohwhatatuesday, 26 of October of 2014 at 14:20

We're looking for a week away end of Jan/Feb, ideally somewhere hot, not sure on budget, does anyone have any location ideas for this time of year? We've been to Cuba and Mexico before and they're...

*Pugsley*, tuesday 28-Oct-14 14
cinnamon009
Does your OH have an interest/hobbie/obsession you just don't get?
cinnamon009, 9 of October of 2014 at 16:03

My Oh is obsessed with construction what I call 'tonka toys' but the big proper versions - Big diggers, JCBs, Tractors, Things with names I don't know and never want to..... but I just don't get it....

*J9*, friday 17-Oct-14 52 1
Ohwhatatuesday
Your favourite things about winter
Ohwhatatuesday, 10 of October of 2014 at 08:19

It's getting cold and dark and a bit gloomy but the start of the colder weather is also getting me excited for lots of wintry things. What do you love about winter? Mine are: Offers on sweet &...

MrsShep, thursday 16-Oct-14 31
*Funky*
Scary Movies.....
*Funky*, 13 of October of 2014 at 22:25

Hello Otters Halloween is fast approaching so with that in mind share 1) Your favourite scary movie 2) The scariest movie you have ever seen (if different to your favourite) can be the goriest, most...

Hoddy, wednesday 15-Oct-14 38
C
Should I make an official complaint?.
catnor, 8 of October of 2014 at 12:44

Just looking for some advice from you lovely lot. I have had booked for a year a surprise tribute act for my H2B, the venue this week emailed him all details of wedding to confirm and stated on there...

carbynel, friday 10-Oct-14 9
joeybrooks
New and Opinions
joeybrooks, 9 of October of 2014 at 13:50

Hi ladies, I'm am totally new to this site, so before I ask your opinions, it would only be polite to introduce myself quickly. Got engaged Christmas day 2010, age 29 and with OH since 1998!!!!...

Moonbeam88, saturday 11-Oct-14 13
Holey
Do you tip....
Holey, 9 of October of 2014 at 10:59

Delivery drivers? I had a big delivery from Ikea today and wondered whether it's the norm to tip the delivery drivers? Also, while I'm here, do you tip your hairdresser?

*J9*, friday 17-Oct-14 35 1
WickyWack
Tangled...
WickyWack, 9 of October of 2014 at 13:43

No, not the Disney film. Another hair question! My hair is quite long at the moment, like below my bra strap and is pretty thick and I love it. However, it often looks a bit messy and gets tangled and...

Mellow_Yellow, saturday 11-Oct-14 9
*Mini*
Foundation - what do you suggest?
*Mini*, 28 of September of 2014 at 19:38

I've fallen out of love with double wear, I'm in need of new foundation. What would you recommend oh wise otters?

InkedDoll, friday 10-Oct-14 25
L
But what if i don't want to change my last name?
LoweToBe, 7 of October of 2014 at 16:29

I love the idea of being my partners wife. i have no doubt that i want to get married, but i just have this overwhelming feeling that im going to lose my identity. this is the name i have been called...

Alreadymarried, wednesday 15-Oct-14 41 1
WickyWack
Any Passport Office people??
WickyWack, 6 of October of 2014 at 11:11

I am applying for a renewal of my passport (surname change) and am having problems with the countersignature part. I am including new photographs as the old ones are super old and they don't really...

kharv, thursday 9-Oct-14 19
Erin8
The cleaning saga roles on
Erin8, 7 of October of 2014 at 17:31

The 2nd cleaner came today and was as lame as the first cleaner. In some areas you can write your name in the dust and the draining board is scabby. So l now need to do a mini clean after l have paid...

cinnamon009, wednesday 8-Oct-14 3
Mrs Bass
Bad Hitchers catching up!
Mrs Bass, 6 of October of 2014 at 19:48

Following on from DreamCatchMe's thread, it would seem a few of us have been AWOL recently! So what have we been up too? Got to admit I do not have a good excuse for not Hitching! I haven't been...

Nutella, wednesday 15-Oct-14 15
*Mini*
Otters who do gel nails
*Mini*, 4 of October of 2014 at 16:26

I think I might like to have a go with doing gel nails. What products would you recommend? I have looked at a few kits on eBay and amazon, is there anything I Definatley need or don't need? Thanks ...

niche79, tuesday 7-Oct-14 14
Ladykake
Cake Toppers - overrated??!
Ladykake, 4 of October of 2014 at 21:03

So i think most of our major wedding bits and pieces are complete with four weeks to go! Horray! So now I feel i am looking for things to buy for the sake of it! I just wondered who is having/had a...

MadamRed, thursday 9-Oct-14 48
Ohwhatatuesday
Bad Hitcher
Ohwhatatuesday, 3 of October of 2014 at 08:09

I've been a bit MIA recently so feel the need to say hi as I try to sneak back in. I've only been dipping in and out of here for the last few months due to wedding, New house, New job. I'm hoping...

(Claire), tuesday 7-Oct-14 9
SillyWrong
Look!
SillyWrong, 1 of October of 2014 at 12:41

cinnamon009, thursday 9-Oct-14 31
*Pugsley*
Cleaners
*Pugsley*, 2 of October of 2014 at 17:53

Inspired by the post about housework and working full time I was wondering who on here has a cleaner, for how long a week, how much (if you don't mind saying) and what jobs you get them to do. I...

*Pugsley*, sunday 5-Oct-14 12
pandorasbox
The Important Questions in Life
pandorasbox, 11 of September of 2014 at 12:39

The question I would really like answering is: Why the bloody hell do manufacturers make seafood sticks so impossible to open by hand?! Once you've got the vaccuum seal outer pack opened you still...

pinkypoo85, thursday 18-Sep-14 39
alyj66
FTAO Footlong
alyj66, 14 of September of 2014 at 12:02

I was wondering if you could use some of your magic on this photo. We struggled to get any good images on the day but I particularly like this one, just not the fence posts. I'm going to have a go at...

alyj66, monday 15-Sep-14 32
MrsHD2015
Wedding planning group on FB...rant
MrsHD2015, 9 of September of 2014 at 17:22

So when I got engaged last year I joined a Brides to Be Wedding Planning group on FB. At first I loved it and got so many ideas and asked loads of questions and got really good responses! People were...

halloweeny, saturday 13-Sep-14 45
*Pugsley*
How often do you drink?
*Pugsley*, 31 of August of 2014 at 18:24

Been trying (not very hard) to lose a few lbs for my brother's wedding in a few weeks. As part of my pitiful attempt to lose weight I decided to cut out mid-week drinking. Don't get me wrong, I don't...

*Pugsley*, thursday 4-Sep-14 46
alabastamasta
Alabastamasta's Alice in Wonderland wedding report: Final part **Flash Heavy!**
alabastamasta, 3 of September of 2014 at 01:34

Hello! OK - part 1 (DIY extravaganza) We got up and showered, then headed to the breakfast room for a fry up of locally sourced food - delicious and just what the doctor ordered. Then I started on my...

hallowedding, friday 5-Sep-14 39
TreacleTart
probably *sens* crying like a bloody idiot
TreacleTart, 3 of September of 2014 at 13:33

Hi all, I dont really know what Im expecting off loading this onto you all, nothing really, I just feel like a want to write it all down and get it off my chest, im not on any other forums, and dont...

AuntieBJ, saturday 4-Oct-14 36
WickyWack
*Sens* Really sad day..
WickyWack, 21 of August of 2014 at 09:48

My grandma passed away last night, she's been poorly for a long time and suffered with vascular dementia. Doctors called last night to say she only had a couple of hours buy my grandad, dad, mum and...

WickyWack, thursday 28-Aug-14 38
Ohwhatatuesday
Pugsley update
Ohwhatatuesday, 21 of August of 2014 at 16:56

I know quite a few people have asked about Pugsley's whereabouts since her wedding. Just thought I'd let everyone know I've spoken to her today, she's well and enjoying married life, she just got...

lc93, saturday 23-Aug-14 16 2,044
MadamRed
:( Feeling down (bit of a self-indulgent whinge, sorry)
MadamRed, 16 of August of 2014 at 20:12

I had a laparoscopy about a month ago, and the stitches still aren't healed. I can't exercise for at least another month, and I've got to admit we've not been the best at eating healthily - I've been...

Ohwhatatuesday, wednesday 20-Aug-14 11

General groups

Hitched article topics