Skip to main content
Wayne La
Wayne La

United Kingdom · From February 2014

Discussions

E
Photo booth alternative
ExpensiveBlueFlowers483, 10 of May of 2016 at 22:31

I am getting married in thailand in january and want to do.something a little different. We can't have a photo booth out there. My brother recently got married and her had the moustaches and lips and...

Wayne La, sunday 15-May-16 3
A
HELP PLEASE! Advice much needed
ar_san_san@hotmail.com, 13 of May of 2016 at 08:47

Hello all! I am in desperate need for advice! I recently got engaged and we originally decided to wait about 5 years before actually getting married however my hubby to be has changed his mind and...

Wedding Photography, wednesday 25-May-16 5
O
Unusual Wedding Food
OneHartOrTwo, 12 of May of 2016 at 11:24

Hi all, I was wondering if I could pick some brains about less traditional wedding foods. MOB and H2B are both very fussy and only really eat traditional English foods but I wonder if guest would...

Aliza, monday 10-Jan-22 21
Pookie8911
To veil or not to veil!
Pookie8911, 13 of March of 2016 at 11:43

Probably worrying about the wrong things really, as still not found my dress, but was chatting to the other half this morning, and he's said he's really not bothered about me wearing a veil! I didn't...

Justkeepswimming, friday 25-Mar-16 19
C
White or Caramel? Mori Lee Dress Dilema!
chaisinrainbows, 1 of December of 2015 at 10:26

Good Morning everyone! I've been dress shopping for a few weeks now - I think I've finally found the one! It's Mori-Lee 2674. I've seen a few pictures of it around and it always looks better on real...

Wayne La, wednesday 2-Dec-15 6
K
Wedding Album Prices
Kilner, 23 of November of 2015 at 16:18

Hi all I've been quoted £425 for a 10x10 album for 70 photos and £130 for a duplicate 6x6 album for parents. I know albums are expensive but is this about right? We wanted them before Christmas so...

Peter, thursday 26-Nov-15 18
M
Weddings - Turning Guests into Divas *rant*
Mrs-Riley, 23 of November of 2015 at 11:22

Okay so a bit of a rant post... ? Little bit of background on the guestlist - with our venue, we have to pay for a minimum of 45 guests to avoid a room hire charge. We have about 53 people on the...

MrsJ_ToBe, tuesday 24-Nov-15 9
D
Grooms suit
dizzybusyblondebride, 17 of November of 2015 at 17:25

We have ordered the ted baker tales of the unexpected blue morning suit for the groom and all the ushers etc. I just wondered if anyone else had and if they had what colour shoes are they planning...

dizzybusyblondebride, wednesday 18-Nov-15 7
rach_217
Question - Suit Hire!!
rach_217, 30 of October of 2015 at 16:24

Hey Hitchers!! This may be a really stupid question but where do you start with suit hire?! I've been looking online, and we kind of know what we want but there are so many suppliers! I done the...

rach_217, friday 30-Oct-15 6
B
Photographers - cost/advice
bananacatdance, 6 of August of 2015 at 16:10

So as planning gets underway now we are at less than a year to go (eeeek!!!) I've looked into a few different photographers. Our venue sent me a few preferred suppliers but honestly I'm not a fan of...

Mark Wheeler Photogr, wednesday 12-Aug-15 19
M
Photography Question
mkw, 11 of February of 2015 at 08:48

OH and I have now booked our wedding (yay!) and I have just started the process of looking for a photographer. When we were looking around a venue last month (not the one we've chosen in the end) we...

Peter, thursday 12-Feb-15 15
For fun - most overpriced part of a wedding??
*CrazyCatLady*, 8 of December of 2014 at 20:57

Just for fun! I was chatting with my BMs at the weekend about all the various ways in which wedding planning makes you crazy. The things you buy that on an other day you wouldn't dream of spending...

LittleMissPanda, tuesday 16-Dec-14 57
J
Cheaper video/ shoot it yourself
jesikab4u, 3 of December of 2014 at 15:50

Found a cheaper shoot it yourself video hire. Deposit is fairly high but works our cheaper still. http://www.vid4hire.co.uk/video-camera-package-hire/Weddings/Wedding-Video-Equipment

Wayne La, friday 5-Dec-14 6
Eskimo329
Type of camera for DIY Photobooth
Eskimo329, 16 of November of 2014 at 20:00

Hi everyone, we met with our photographer today very exciting and we were discussing having a DIY photobooth. i was planning on having a polaroid camera and lots of props but the photographer said...

Wedding Photography, friday 15-May-15 11
M
Skiing honeymoon
Mrswalshtobe12, 9 of November of 2014 at 20:30

So, we are considering a skiing honeymoon as we love skiing and got engaged in the mountains. However we want it to feel different from our standard ski holidays. Has anyone been on a ski honeymoon or...

xmasangel14, wednesday 3-Dec-14 4
*J9*
Photobox Photobooks
*J9*, 13 of November of 2014 at 14:31

Last week I finally got around to making a wedding album for my parents using Photobox and it arrived today! We went for their Premium photobook which normally costs £99.99 for 90 pages but I had a...

heli-c, friday 14-Nov-14 3
S
Online Slideshow of Wedding Photos/Selling them
soontobemrsmoseley, 23 of October of 2014 at 16:42

This is a bit complicated, so I'll start slowly - Our photographer has given us our photos on a USB drive, as well as given us the copyright - which is really useful! We have been toying with the idea...

Wayne La, thursday 13-Nov-14 2

General groups

Hitched article topics