MrsShep

United Kingdom · From March 2014

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

27 of September of 2014

3506days 9hours

Discussions

Karen84
Better late than never! Karen84's long and flashy wedding report!!
Karen84, 30 of October of 2016 at 20:14

The early days... Luke and I met on POF in January 2013, after chatting for what felt like AGES (but in reality was probably only a week), I asked him out. I said had to organise a babysitter for my...

SoontobeMrsS, monday 7-Nov-16 9 1
*Mini*
Off topic is tragic now!
*Mini*, 23 of April of 2016 at 21:41

Thought I would see what happens on OT nowerdays, it's so sad! Where is everyone?

Peter, wednesday 20-Jul-16 51
MrsShep
Hello!
MrsShep, 19 of February of 2016 at 18:23

Hi girlies! ? I heard that I'd been voted hitcher Mia this year! Oops. Sorry I haven't been around. How are we all? I started a new job in the new year which is tiring but I'm so much happier. Look...

Pooba, monday 22-Feb-16 1 886
daisymoo86
The Hitched Awards 2015
daisymoo86, 4 of December of 2015 at 10:27

Hi Folks! The Hitched 2015 awards are live! Please take time to wonder over there and nominate/vote for your favourites Thanks All.

jesikab4u, thursday 10-Dec-15 5
Charliebob
What size is your wedding band?
Charliebob, 28 of November of 2015 at 17:20

So I have just dropped off my wedding bands at my grandparents so they are safely put away. They live in a safe neighbourhood and are home most of the time. Just puts my mind at ease as we are out all...

cattyjess, monday 17-Oct-16 19
pink & glitz
Feeling let down by my husband
pink & glitz, 19 of November of 2015 at 16:18

Hi ladies I need to vent somewhere and to get your advice. Today I was on my phone as usual and happened to notice the history of sites that have been looked at. My husband and I both have I Phones...

MadamRed, saturday 5-Dec-15 13
daisymoo86
I daren't ask for a payrise :(
daisymoo86, 17 of September of 2015 at 16:39

I earn a fairly low wage (£16k). Its not appalling by any means, I am just finding it tough saving for the wedding, the honeymoon and having a life in the meantime. I work in the legal sector and have...

MrsShep, wednesday 18-Nov-15 29
Jayne E
what about some inappropriate first dance songs?
Jayne E, 11 of November of 2015 at 20:47

D.I.V.O.R.C.E. Will you still love me tomorrow. What else?

bliss_balloons, wednesday 18-Nov-15 14
T
Who else is a Call Of Duty widow?
Tidal Wave, 6 of November of 2015 at 20:30

So when I got in, I was asked to pre load it, conduct the download, and I now have an evening/3 weeks of alone time while he plays cod, just wondered who else will have some nice quiet time on their...

Tidal Wave, tuesday 10-Nov-15 8
P
Joint bank accounts
Pooba, 9 of November of 2015 at 17:47

Forgive if you think too personal, but was wondering how many people have/got a joint bank account before/after marrying? We've always kept ours separate - he's self employed so it made sense to keep...

BriertonBride, monday 16-Nov-15 18
Jayne E
How much hair do you lose. Paranoid post!
Jayne E, 9 of November of 2015 at 08:23

My hair grew back after chemo. I had just got a light covering then it all fell out again and I woke up one morning to find my pillow case covered in hair. Again. Back to square one. Then last Xmas I...

AKWedding, saturday 21-Nov-15 9
K
Help! Wedding fail!
Kcatnip, 25 of July of 2015 at 21:51

Hi Everyone, I am really hoping to get some ideas and advice. My wedding is in 11 weeks. I found out last week that I have a tumor on my femur bone that need removing pretty quickly (non aggressive...

Runnergirl, wednesday 4-Nov-15 29
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Where are The Otters? Who do I know?
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 23 of October of 2015 at 13:29

After popping back yesterday (the day before?), I noticed a distinct lack of Otters here. Despite knowing them all on Facebook, I am now testing them to see how many of them swing by here still.... ?...

Pompey, sunday 3-Jan-16 54 1
yorkshirekiwi
Christmas Shopping
yorkshirekiwi, 27 of October of 2015 at 21:51

Are you ladies organised shoppers or last minute? I'm a bit of a last minute whirlwind - I'm not a big fan of shopping and I also hate how stretched out Christmas gets so I usually refuse to actively...

Kat Furlong, monday 9-Nov-15 24
C
Alternative advent calendar - ideas for contents?
celticcurl, 26 of October of 2015 at 11:20

I've decided to create a fun alternative to an advent calendar for my OH. I'm going to get 24 treats and number them and scatter them around the house so each day OH has to find the correct number....

celticcurl, sunday 1-Nov-15 9
Lapland2015
9 weeks flash!
Lapland2015, 25 of October of 2015 at 11:25

9 weeks today we fly to Lapland!! And 9 weeks Wednesday and we will be saying I do! It has flown last so today I am doing a self indulgent flash hehe the venue: still to be built this year! Grooms...

jayannfernandez, thursday 29-Oct-15 29
S
Wedding shoes
stomlinson20, 25 of October of 2015 at 16:51

Hi everyone! I LOVE shoes, but don't really know much about wedding shoe designers! Who are the big names in wedding shoe designers? I'd love a really special pair of shoes but don't know where to...

NoMoore, monday 26-Oct-15 10
Daisy Bell
Finally got our professional pics but I am gutted
Daisy Bell, 10 of October of 2015 at 10:17

Last night received a phone call from our photographer. She told me she was about to send us the link to our complete gallery of pictures but she needed to tell us something beforehand. one of the...

Bruce Neville Photog, monday 26-Oct-15 37
YellowDiamond
Am I the most selfish bride in the world?!
YellowDiamond, 25 of October of 2015 at 10:26

Hello! im really looking for advice - and before you read any further please know I'm aware of how terrible and selfish and downright awful I'm about to sound, but it's really stressing me out! as a...

Faruk, thursday 23-Dec-21 12
rach_217
Thoughts on my colours please!!!
rach_217, 19 of October of 2015 at 17:04

Hi All, I was speaking to my mum today and she pulled her face a little at the amount of colours in our wedding! ? I am not bothered about pleasing everyone but it has got me a little concerned, so I...

MrsShep, tuesday 20-Oct-15 17
R
wedpics website
RomanticEmeralds, 18 of October of 2015 at 12:18

Hi everyone, has any one experience of using the wedpics website? We have just created an account in the hope that guests will share some of their snaps.

RomanticEmeralds, thursday 22-Oct-15 5
J
Dress fitting flash!
jesikab4u, 17 of October of 2015 at 10:19

just tried my dress on again after she took it in so it would stay up. Now she can shape it to fit me more. Feel sorry she has so much work to do she's got to take it in at the zip now as she can...

rockabird, saturday 24-Oct-15 22
MrsStanleyToBe
What's your OH's most annoying Habit?
MrsStanleyToBe, 15 of October of 2015 at 10:19

Good Morning Hitchers As I was getting ready for work this morning, I went into our spare room and as usual had a wave of horror run through me!!! because the bed was strewn with my OH's clothes, he...

elliek92, sunday 25-Oct-15 25
beccak
One Year On! *Waves To all September 2014 Brides*
beccak, 3 of September of 2015 at 11:52

Thought I'd pop back on to say hello to all those who remember me from last year and see how you're getting on. MrsShep I see you are still very busy helping out all the brides to be ? The year has...

Sarah_88, saturday 7-Nov-15 10
L
dress help ***flash***
lyn-lyn, 12 of October of 2015 at 18:50

I have tried on several dresses and have fell in love with two. My problem is now one of the dresses is to be discontinued. Demetros 538 Mori Lee Bailey What would you pick? ...

jayannfernandez, friday 16-Oct-15 12
R
Flash!!!! Updated with new flashes and only 3 months to go !!
RachD90, 7 of October of 2015 at 19:20

Can't believe how quick the time is going am guessing your all feeling the same. At a bit of a stand still at the moment as nothing can really do until nearer the time. I've edited this post to update...

ExpensiveIvoryConfet, thursday 31-Mar-16 10
kizzi10000
What's happened to the forum style?!
kizzi10000, 16 of September of 2015 at 07:56

Hi all Back after a bit of a break, and everything looks different lol. My countdown has disappeared, but signatures isn't showing, and I've got a big space under my posts where everything should be...

MrsShep, tuesday 29-Sep-15 10
pink & glitz
what kind of car do you have?
pink & glitz, 27 of September of 2015 at 15:13

I currently have a fiesta zetec which I bought brand new 3 years ago under the Ford leasing deal, costing me £250 a month. Now I have changed jobs I am not prepared to buy another brand new car, I...

Kat Furlong, thursday 12-Nov-15 21
critter1066
We did it! Flash
critter1066, 26 of September of 2015 at 14:34

Hello lovely ladies, first of all thanks for all your support and encouragement, and also laughs on here! I've not been on here since a couple of days before the wedding which was on Sunday. We had...

jayannfernandez, friday 2-Oct-15 17
I-go-by-many-names
*Updated* OMs, how long did you wait for your video?
I-go-by-many-names, 26 of September of 2015 at 10:36

In a week's time it will be exactly six months since our wedding and although we have a trailer, we don't have our video from our VOG. The contract says nothing about how long it takes but I remember...

Tidal Wave, tuesday 8-Dec-15 42
K
Where can I get good quality photos printed ?
Kilner, 24 of September of 2015 at 18:47

Hi I have my wedding pics now on a usb and would like to get some printed. Our printer is not good enough to get quality prints so can anyone recommend anywhere please? I was thinking of Boots or...

Egypt, sunday 25-Dec-22 14 1
MrsShep
A little OM advice
MrsShep, 22 of September of 2015 at 10:30

Yesterday after almost exactly a year, we finally got to see our wedding video! (Long story, but it was a family member filming) I would recommend having someone film your ceremony and the speeches,...

Pooba, wednesday 23-Sep-15 6

General groups

Hitched article topics