clarabellboo

United Kingdom · From July 2014

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

12 of July of 2015

3225days 18hours

Discussions

Charliebob
I don't want her to be my bridesmaid anymore!
Charliebob, 19 of October of 2014 at 12:00

So we used to have a large group of friends 6 of us including myself. Us girls would meet up all the time and have a laugh. However we have gradually started to drift apart. Either new jobs or babies...

Sparty, monday 20-Oct-14 4
K
where would you sit the mother of the groom?
katie80uk, 9 of August of 2014 at 20:34

In my ceremony room I have 50 people, so 5 rows of 5 seats on each side. On my side on my front row I have my mum,who is giving me away,my 2 bridesmaids and then brother and sister. On the grooms side...

Alreadymarried, sunday 10-Aug-14 16
MrsHertfordshire
Please could I have your opinions - first dance
MrsHertfordshire , 9 of August of 2014 at 18:27

Hi everyone, I have a bit of a query over our first dance song and would love to have your opinions. We were going to have our dance to Etta James "At Last" as a little joke to the fact we will have...

katie_1818, saturday 16-Aug-14 6
MrsHD2015
bridesmaid dress dilema
MrsHD2015, 9 of August of 2014 at 10:03

Ok i need some advice. 4 out of 5 of my bridesmaids are relatively easy, they all have similar figures and are quite slim. My 5th bridesmaid (my older sister) is a bit curvier but she has huge boobs!!...

Helenosaurus, sunday 10-Aug-14 9
T
Dealing with people not liking the set menu
thewanderingwebster, 8 of August of 2014 at 15:12

So I'll try and keep this short. There are 30 of us and originally we were having an area in a restaurant. I had the menu and everyone had a choice of 4 starters, main and puds. I got everyone's...

Aykay, sunday 10-Aug-14 13
Miss-b
Ushers! Sensitive issue!
Miss-b, 8 of August of 2014 at 14:43

I need some advice ladies! Up until recently we were not going to have any ushers at our wedding as we didn't feel like we needed them, and as we are on a budget we are looking to save money any way...

Miss-b, wednesday 13-Aug-14 10
Lizzywills
What have your wedding disasters been?
Lizzywills, 7 of August of 2014 at 17:43

With a week and a day to go I sometimes wonder how I've got through some of the nightmare things that have gone on. Disaster is an exaggeration but I'll list some of the things we've managed to...

soraneko, sunday 10-Aug-14 48
C
How much is reasonable to pay for a live wedding band?
clarabellboo, 7 of August of 2014 at 21:00

Hi, I have found this band that I love, they aren't actually a wedding band and they tour doing gigs but they have done weddings in the past and have said they could do ours. The thing is we are...

alexandrawedding@hot, thursday 7-Aug-14 3
I-go-by-many-names
how do I get the best possible price for a dress? UPDATE- I now have my dream dress [:D]
I-go-by-many-names, 7 of August of 2014 at 12:00

I have fallen in love with a dress that is over budget at £1257 rrp. It is harmony by enzoani from the spring 2013 collection. I have already called round all stockists of the dress local to me and a...

alexandrawedding@hot, friday 8-Aug-14 31
L
Getting married abroad grooms parents can't attend
Livethedream, 30 of May of 2014 at 15:46

Hi, I'm new! We are getting married abroad next year but my in laws can't attend. It will be an 11 hour flight to our destination and his father needs hospital treatment 3 x per week, I know that...

RSully78, friday 5-Sep-14 6

General groups

Hitched article topics